+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

amanthegreat

Oct 31, 2015
congrats

Can you please forward my number for whatspp group .. +971565923204

I was member but i lost my phone so Need to rejoin all the groups..

appreciate your support

Thanks and best wishes

Amandeep

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Congo for the nomination guyz.

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Congrats Anilkumar and Joefash for nominations!!

Please share last 3 digits of your nomination number when you receive nomination certificate to your email.

Thanks

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Changes made to Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) for Express Entry Immigration System with effect from November 19, 2016.

Job offers: CRS Points will be awarded for job offers to eligible candidates on LMIA exempt work permits.
Job offers will only need to be a minimum of one year in duration once they receive permanent residence. By changing the job offer requirement from permanent to one year means that more highly skilled candidates working in contract-based industries will have a higher likelihood of receiving an invitation to apply for permanent residence.
50 points will be awarded to candidates with a valid job offer in a (NOC) 0, A or B occupation
200 points will be awarded to candidates with a valid job offer in a NOC 00 occupations.

Education in Canada: Points will be awarded for post-secondary education in Canada .
The CRS will award 15 points for a one- or two-year diploma or certificate completed in Canada.
It will award 30 points for a degree, diploma or certificate of three years or longer, or for a Master’s, professional or doctoral degree of at least one academic year completed in Canada.

ITA: Applicants will now have 90 days instead of 60 days to complete an application for permanent residence if they get an invitation to apply.

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Guys/Admin,

Finally,I got my nomination too. Kindly update mine in the tracker

My timeline:

App Reached : 08th Oct 2015
Pre-AOR: 07th June 2016
AOR: 20th Oct
Additional Doc Request : 11th Nov
Nomination: 25th Nov

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
I would like to share some of the problems I faced during the processing of my application with Nominee Officer

Since I worked in three companies so far(including current one),I have submitted HR letter stating roles and responsibilities as per CIC format.But I failed to provide supervisor email address(alone) in any of the letters.My nominee officer requested me to provide all of the supervisor's email address. Nominee office initially contacted all of my HR's via email,but he did not a response from any of them,so he got frustrated. Finally,he expressed his concern and forwarded the emails to my supervisors and asked them to respond within a day as he already gave enough time for HRs.

So I did find a hard time to touch base with my managers and requested them to respond NS officer email within a day. In general,in India, HRs do not respond to anybody's emails,so give supervisors busines email address as well.

In the past, NS officer rarely done the employment verification. But nowadays, it is very common. Some of Sep and Oct applicant friends have got an email to their supervisors like me.

Friends ,please be prepared with the following.

1.Kindly provide business email addresses of all your supervisors in your experience letter for speedy processing.
2.Inform Supervisors well in advance once you get the AOR because they will get contacted anytime after that. Normally NS officers will send the full document(experience letter you provided) to supervisors for employment verification.
3. Once you get AOR,you may have to verify and validate the contacts in experience letter you provided(submitted application) last year and ensure they are still available.If not, give the ones who are still in the firm.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
pmariappan2016 said:
I would like to share some of the problems I faced during the processing of my application with Nominee Officer

Since I worked in three companies so far(including current one),I have submitted HR letter stating roles and responsibilities as per CIC format.But I failed to provide supervisor email address(alone) in any of the letters.My nominee officer requested me to provide all of the supervisor's email address. Nominee office initially contacted all of my HR's via email,but he did not a response from any of them,so he got frustrated. Finally,he expressed his concern and forwarded the emails to my supervisors and asked them to respond within a day as he already gave enough time for HRs.

So I did find a hard time to touch base with my managers and requested them to respond NS officer email within a day. In general,in India, HRs do not respond to anybody's emails,so give supervisors busines email address as well.

In the past, NS officer rarely done the employment verification. But nowadays, it is very common. Some of Sep and Oct applicant friends have got an email to their supervisors like me.

1.Kindly provide business email addresses of all your supervisors in your experience letter for speedy processing.
2.Inform Supervisors well in advance once you get the AOR because they will get contacted anytime after that. Normally NS officers will send the full document(experience letter you provided) to supervisors for employment verification.
3. Once you get AOR,you may have to verify and validate the contacts in experience letter you provided(submitted application) last year and ensure they are still available.If not, give the ones who are still in the firm.
Nominee officers used to contact the employer since beginning if they doubt on your documents.

regards
D

leo87

Nov 26, 2016
hi all. iam willing to apply nsnp skilled worker category.

i will be able next april, but my working visa will expire next july..

it anyone applied with skilled cat could you tell me the time plz!!

thank you all

Dec 24, 2015
pmariappan2016 said:

I second that, I encountered similar situations in my application.