File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
Wisky:time line please

saqib315

Aug 21, 2016
pmariappan2016 said:
It is all depends on VO officers. Some officers would concur on what PNP verified and they do not waste their time spending on employment verification. As I heard that PNP officers forward all their findings and verification to CIC once they nominate someone.

However, Some CIC (VO or IO) officers will do their own style of verification and validation even PNP verifies. One of my friends has received an email to his supervisor from CIC to verify his employment. So alert your employer or supervisors in advance.
Hey pmariappan,

Could I request you to ask your friend what information was asked from CIC to varify his employment. Is it just the employment confirmation or the job description as well?

Your reply would be much appriciated.

Regards,
Saqib

Sheuly

Oct 20, 2016
Hi senior,

I received my Job description from my supervisor where he mentioned what is my duties and responsibilities and details of job without referring my salaries and working hour. I got my experience certificate from HR dept. where they declare my position, promotion history, my salary, benefits, annual leave and others without giving job details. HR only mentioned that i perform the duties as per supervisor. Do u think both of these together serve my purpose for CIC.

Thanks
Sheuly

wisky

Jul 1, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09Oct15
Doc's Request.
25Oct16
Nomination.....
18Nov16
AOR Received.
1Dec16
Med's Done....
27Oct16
Passport Req..
13Feb17
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ritawallu said:
Congo wisky,

Did they contacted your employers for reference letter verification?
no. they didn't

As for speedy review, my husband visited Halifax in 2013, I think this is the key :)

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
wisky said:
no. they didn't

As for speedy review, my husband visited Halifax in 2013, I think this is the key :)
Yes absolutely that shows that you have strong intention to settle in Nova Scotia

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
mehtab007 said:
Hello to All...

Is this true (as stated above) that for PNP-PR applicants CIC only checks Medicals, PCC and NOT in detail the employment letters?

I thought.. even for PNP-PR applicants with nomination... CIC will again verify all the employment documents and may even call up employers for verification!!!

Can the seniors tell me something about this??? ?
wskamel said:
The statement is incorrect , CIC will verify everything again including experience letters and there are known cases of Ontario PNP rejected at CIC level for Letters not adhering to CIC standard , check the thread on forum for reasons of rejection
pmariappan2016 said:
It is all depends on VO officers. Some officers would concur on what PNP verified and they do not waste their time spending on employment verification. As I heard that PNP officers forward all their findings and verification to CIC once they nominate someone.

However, Some CIC (VO or IO) officers will do their own style of verification and validation even PNP verifies. One of my friends has received an email to his supervisor from CIC to verify his employment. So alert your employer or supervisors in advance.

mehtab007 said:
+1

Thanks.

Any ideas about the New Delhi Visa office ? Do they verify PNP applicants?
Express Entry system has its own criteria to review the application and each officer needs to follow that, your documents must show everything as per their requirement. It is designed for CIC officers to have to go looking for information, it is designed to be quick and thorough. If you do not provide the required information, clearing and in the manner CIC requests, you may be refused without opportunity to provide more information.

Verification: If they doubt that you might arrange any of your documents illegal manner only in that case CIC verifies. Do not think that CIC is going to verify or ask any clarification if your documents are not as per their requirement.

regards
D

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
saqib315 said:
Hey pmariappan,

Could I request you to ask your friend what information was asked from CIC to varify his employment. Is it just the employment confirmation or the job description as well?

Your reply would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Saqib
His supervisor received a phone call from Delhi Visa Office for verification and he was enquired about the employment(includes roles,paystub,etc).

mehtab007

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
Express Entry system has its own criteria to review the application and each officer needs to follow that, your documents must show everything as per their requirement. It is designed for CIC officers to have to go looking for information, it is designed to be quick and thorough. If you do not provide the required information, clearing and in the manner CIC requests, you may be refused without opportunity to provide more information.

Verification: If they doubt that you might arrange any of your documents illegal manner only in that case CIC verifies. Do not think that CIC is going to verify or ask any clarification if your documents are not as per their requirement.

regards
D
+1

Thanks once again for your valuable input. :)

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
wisky said:
Hi!
I've just received my nomination from NSOI.

Nomination number is between 490 and 500
If your nomination is between 490 and 500, mine was 40-50. Then NS is quite slow, i remember that i submitted in January 12, 2015 and my 2015 set are still being attended to.
We just pray for more speed to them

Ji ji

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JI JI IRAWO said:
If your nomination is between 490 and 500, mine was 40-50. Then NS is quite slow, i remember that i submitted in January 12, 2015 and my 2015 set are still being attended to.
We just pray for more speed to them

Ji ji
But your nomination was under the 2015 quota. They have nominated 656 people for EE streams in 2015, at least 480 of those were from the NS Demand stream. After January 2016, they zeroed the nomination numbers, and now they have reached the 500 figure. Therefore, over 1000 people were nominated since you. Definitely not the fastest PNP, but they are on schedule to fulfill their yearly quota again.

Sheuly

Oct 20, 2016
Hello Senior

I got ITA on 16.11.16. I have some confusion while completing my CIC file.

01. My spouse was divorced before our marriage. where should i up-lode his previous marriage and divorce certificate.
I could not find any field for that.

02. My husband has a daughter from his ex. My husband got custodian and Form IMM 5604 E. in which field should i up-load all papers? i could not understand.

thanks
Sheuly

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Please tell me, have all of you filed schedule 4 while uploading ITA application. This schedule is for applicant nominated by any province. Please inform.

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Hi all

I realize this is a really premature question because we haven't even received an ITA yet.. But wondering if anyone knows of any good schools in the Halifax area for pre-primary which will provide a diverse environment? From our research it looks like admissions will begin by Feb 2017 for September 2017 school year start.

Thanks!

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Sheuly said:
Hello Senior

I got ITA on 16.11.16. I have some confusion while completing my CIC file.

01. My spouse was divorced before our marriage. where should i up-lode his previous marriage and divorce certificate.
I could not find any field for that.

02. My husband has a daughter from his ex. My husband got custodian and Form IMM 5604 E. in which field should i up-load all papers? i could not understand.

thanks
Sheuly
Did you update this info in your EE profile? i.e. Are all these information did you fill in EE profile , I do not remember exactly but I am pretty much sure it ask such questions when we create EE profile.

regards
D