Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
F.K said:
Dear Seniors Please help me urgently in this matter

I received this email :

Dear Applicant :

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) is in the process of assessing your application made to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream.

To date, you have been awarded the following points:

Selection Factor
Points Awarded
Factor 1: Education
Factor 2: Ability in English and/or French
Factor 3: Work experience
Factor 4: Age
Factor 5: Arranged employment in Nova Scotia
Factor 6: Adaptability
Total Maximum: 100 points | Pass mark: 67 points

In order to continue processing your application, the following additional information is required:

· I am not satisfied that your work experience at -Company name-meets the lead statement and the majority of the main duties for NOC 2132, Mechanical Engineers, as outlined in the occupational description of the NOC 2011. Please review our Nova Scotia Demand application guide about this requirement.

· What is the website for -company name- The website address that was provided is not working.

This information must be submitted to me within 10 business days of the date of this correspondence. When submitting the information please quote your name and file # number
The requested information may be submitted to me via email.

Should you fail to submit the requested information by 18 NOV 2016 or you do not meet the requirements of the Nova Scotia Demand stream, then your application will be refused and your file will be closed.

Is that intention to refuse??

Do you know cases like that got nomination ??

What should I do exactly???

Thanks in advance
Is that intention to refuse??

No.This is a particular e-mail for additional documents. There must be something not so clear in your documents, hence this e-mail.

Do you know cases like that got nomination ??

Yes, you are good to go. Nothing to worry yet..

What should I do exactly???

Read the queries properly and provide most appropriate answers to their question. Infact, prepare a settlement plan including details and comparison about NOC Code. Also write an e-mail to the Noc code department of CIC. They shall confirm your NOC and you can forward this e-mail to the officer along with your other docs. This is a two day process (Max). Speed up and dont worry, if you satisfy them with your answers to their query, you will get nominations.

You have 58 points and even if you prove 1 year of experience you shall get 9 points that would make it 67. So, just relax and prepare yourself. Best of luck. :)

Babasalaa1

Mar 27, 2015
That is an intention to refuse. You need to address all the points listed. If there is anything you omitted, you need to add it in your response and make sure your points are up to 67 or above also provide valid company website address and reply within the stipulated time.

Good luck, if you have any question, you can message me

samarth_patil2006

Oct 29, 2014
Hello Guys,
Finally Case officer has replied to my inquiry mail. As per the mail, my file is with Program Integrity officer for a review.
Has anyone been to this phase before ?

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Gag_nm said:
Dears,
I am expecting AOR very soon.
Which documents I need to keep it ready, please share those list ...
Thanks..
Please look at bottom of page 745 of this thread for AOR template. Also the table looks like this

FROM
TO
Occupation
NOC
Responsibilities
NOC Duties

Month & Year
Month & Year
-
-
Insert each specific responsibility / role associated with each position EXACTLY AS NOTED ON YOUR LETTERS OF REFERNCE in this column (add additional rows if needed):

Indicate the duty EXACTLY AS NOTED in the lead statement and/or the Main NOC duty in the NOC2011 that you have identified; with the corresponding responsibility in this column

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
No AOR after Oct 14th???

Why too much delay....Nov started yet now they didn't complete Oct applicant. From mid of Oct there is no AOR...this is really frustrating... :( :( :( :(

SDKD

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SDKD said:
No AOR after Oct 14th???

Why too much delay....Nov started yet now they didn't complete Oct applicant. From mid of Oct there is no AOR...this is really frustrating... :( :( :( :(

SDKD
we have all agreed here that patience is a virture. we need a whole lot of patience. when it is our turn, nobody will take it away. keep on praying..hopefully all of us here will make it.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
SDKD said:
No AOR after Oct 14th???

SDKD
Why too much delay... Good question but answer is so easy "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE"
Another example to answer your question

One day a person give advertisement in news paper that will clean your house in 3 hours give us your name and its First come first serve.

A comes first and then B come after 1 minute and then C came after 1 minute of B after then so on....... till Z And advertise was same for everyone that get your house clean in 3 hours

For A: A just come and 3 hours and he get his house clean in 3 hours no wait
For B : it get start after 3 hours of A and then took 3 hours to clean so total time is 6 hours
For C: it get start after 6 hours of A and took 3 hours to clean so total time is 9 hours
------
------
-----
So On....

My question: Is that person took anytime more than 3 hours to clean house of anyone ? NO he did same thing for A, B and C...
So if B have to wait 6 hours and C have to wait 9 hours ...... is there any mistake from that person side????? He clearly mentioned in advertise that 3 hours to clean your house and its first come first serve and he is maintaining his words and working time.

So if B and C start blaming him are they right ? NO cause this delay is not because of NSOI this delay is because B and C... were too late to apply. there are many people before you in queue cause its First come First serve, NSOI never questioned you that program opened in January 2015 but why too much delay in applying ?

So if everyone calculate processing time as per their guideline you can easily expect the date and they are very much on time.
So if you apply in January 2015 you may expect AOR in march(after 3 months)but let say someone applied in October almost after 10 months so obviously you should expect something after 13 months.

Have patience you are in queue...!!! Do not get Frustrated unnecessarily. I know its hard but that is the reason I ask everyone to enter details in Spreadsheet so that we all have would have close idea that when can we expect something from NSOI and this way we will not frustrated.

If the number of application before us is less we have to wait less if its more we have to wait more.

Waiting time is directly proportional to number of application
Frustrating time is inversely proportional to number of entries in spreadsheet.

We cant reduce waiting time but we can reduce frustrating time: Just make your entry and feel the difference...

regards
D

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
drajpoot said:
Why too much delay... Good question but answer is so easy "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE"
Another example to answer your question

One day a person give advertisement in news paper that will clean your house in 3 hours give us your name and its First come first serve.

A comes first and then B come after 1 minute and then C came after 1 minute of B after then so on....... till Z And advertise was same for everyone that get your house clean in 3 hours

For A: A just come and 3 hours and he get his house clean in 3 hours no wait
For B : it get start after 3 hours of A and then took 3 hours to clean so total time is 6 hours
For C: it get start after 6 hours of A and took 3 hours to clean so total time is 9 hours
------
------
-----
So On....

My question: Is that person took anytime more than 3 hours to clean house of anyone ? NO he did same thing for A, B and C...
So if B have to wait 6 hours and C have to wait 9 hours ...... is there any mistake from that person side????? He clearly mentioned in advertise that 3 hours to clean your house and its first come first serve and he is maintaining his words and working time.

So if B and C start blaming him are they right ? NO cause this delay is not because of NSOI this delay is because B and C... were too late to apply. there are many people before you in queue cause its First come First serve, They never questioned you that program opened in January 2015 but why too much delay in applying ?

So if everyone calculate processing time as per their guideline you can easily expect the date and they are very much on time.
So if you apply in January 2015 you may expect AOR in march(after 3 months)but let say someone applied in October almost after 10 months so obviously you should expect something after 13 months.

Have patience you are in queue...!!! Do not get Frustrated unnecessarily.

regards
D
I was just saying that after oct 14 they didnt sent any AOR...for more than 2 weeks no AOR....if they just sent some AOR we would be in patience ...In this board only we can express our feeling... :(

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
SDKD said:
I was just saying that after oct 14 they didnt sent any AOR...for more than 2 weeks no AOR....if they just sent some AOR we would be in patience ...In this board only we can express our feeling... :(
I do understand my friend but this is how process works. You should not frustrated you are too close you must be excited to hear something anyday.... Keep hopes alive....
Good luck

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
drajpoot said:
I do understand my friend but this is how process works. You should not frustrated you are too close you must be excited to hear something anyday.... Keep hopes alive....
Good luck
Thanks for your wordings... :) :)

Dec 24, 2015
Hi Friends, I received below email after AOR.

Dear Applicant,

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) is in the process of assessing your application made to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream. Thank you for providing required information.

In order to continue processing the application the following additional information is required:

1. A requirement of the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Program is that you have at least one year of continuous full-time (or 1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in part-time paid work experience in the last 10 years in one of the opportunity occupations. As indicated in the application guide you must demonstrate that you: performed the actions described in the lead statements for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, and performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties, of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of NOC

The reference letter MUST: be written on company letterhead, be signed by the responsible officer/supervisor, show immediate supervisor full name and contact info, company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses, be stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable).

The letter must include all of the following information: the specific period of your employment with the company, the positions you have held during the period of employment and time spent in each position, your main responsibilities and duties in each position, and the number of hours worked per week in each position. You must meet more than half of the main duties in each job.

Your letters of reference is missing FULL contact from immediate supervisor of HR manager. Please send me FULL contact as per criteria, including BUSINESS email address and phone number so I can verify your work experience.

Please provide required document and information within 10 business days of the date of this correspondence. When submitting the information please quote your name and file #. The requested information may be submitted via email.

Should you fail to submit the requested information by November 18, 2016, your application will be refused and the file will be closed.

If your situation changes and you choose to reapply to the NSNP, we would be happy to assess your new application with the eligibility criteria in place at that time.

Regards,
Nominee Officer

Is it sufficient if I send my supervisors contact details alone to the officer? or do I need to get another reference letter from my prev/current companies with this information, which is difficult to get within 10 business days. I am little confused and worried.

Experts please advice.

Thanks in advance.

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
p.anilkumarrao said:
Hi Friends, I received below email after AOR.

Dear Applicant,

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) is in the process of assessing your application made to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream. Thank you for providing required information.

In order to continue processing the application the following additional information is required:

1. A requirement of the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Program is that you have at least one year of continuous full-time (or 1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in part-time paid work experience in the last 10 years in one of the opportunity occupations. As indicated in the application guide you must demonstrate that you: performed the actions described in the lead statements for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, and performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties, of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of NOC

The reference letter MUST: be written on company letterhead, be signed by the responsible officer/supervisor, show immediate supervisor full name and contact info, company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses, be stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable).

The letter must include all of the following information: the specific period of your employment with the company, the positions you have held during the period of employment and time spent in each position, your main responsibilities and duties in each position, and the number of hours worked per week in each position. You must meet more than half of the main duties in each job.

Your letters of reference is missing FULL contact from immediate supervisor of HR manager. Please send me FULL contact as per criteria, including BUSINESS email address and phone number so I can verify your work experience.

Please provide required document and information within 10 business days of the date of this correspondence. When submitting the information please quote your name and file #. The requested information may be submitted via email.

Should you fail to submit the requested information by November 18, 2016, your application will be refused and the file will be closed.

If your situation changes and you choose to reapply to the NSNP, we would be happy to assess your new application with the eligibility criteria in place at that time.

Regards,
Nominee Officer

Is it sufficient if I send my supervisors contact details alone to the officer? or do I need to get another reference letter from my prev/current companies with this information, which is difficult to get within 10 business days. I am little confused and worried.

Experts please advice.

Thanks in advance.

sent business card of your manager and alter your rel letter as per cic standard if required

Tosyno

Jul 28, 2016
Hi Skywalker/Drajpoot,

I am a member of this forum long time and still cannot find my name and details in the sheet. Below are my details , kindly input asap.

Username: Tosyno
Application sent: Oct 7, 2015
Application received: Oct 13, 2015
NOC: 2133
Express Entry score: 333
Total point: 67
Pre AoR: 6th June, 2015
Responded to NSOI: 7th June, 2015.

I am also Oct 13th Applicant but I have not received AOR, I am still patiently waiting.

Thanks for updating my information.

Cheers to all members of the forum, we can only wait for NSOI, we do not have power over our application.

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
samarth_patil2006 said:
Hello Guys,
Even I'm waiting for an invitation. My reply to AOR was on 23rd Sept and now its more than a month I haven't heard anything from the case officer. I had a word with her, but she is just saying file is still under assessment. Can It be true ? How much time does they normally take ? or shud I consider this delay as a denial ?

Regards,
Samarth Patil
Hi Samarth

Well, how can you consider delay as denial? And they are saying your file is under assessment?!

For your reference I wish to share the dates I received correspondences from them.

Original application date: 6 August 2015

Pre AOR: 6 June 2016

AOR: 17 August 2016

Nomination: 7 September 2016

You will notice the interval between AOR and nomination in my case is less than a month. So your question is legit. But since I am in this forum for a long time I have seen some of our friends' applications have taken close to two months to get nominated from AOR date. On the other hand you will see the interval between pre-AOR and AOR for me was more than 2 months! Some received in a months' time! There seems to be no clear trend in the duration they take between their events.

In the past I have emailed NSOI directly about some of my doubts regarding application processing. They have replied to all my queries clearly and straightforward. So I wish to encourage you not to consider the delay as denial. They will clearly communicate to you if they find any ground for denial.

Relax, but be ready for ITA as the time for gathering documents like police clearance, medical etc are all time consuming and maybe little tedious. If you are not prepared, don't accept nomination immediately as you will have 30 days to accept the nomination. You can use those days to prepare documents. Once you accept nomination, ITA automatically happens with the following round.

All the best.

Luder

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Sky walker and D and anybody who has filed or in process of filing reply to ITA
I have started downloading my documents. I have seen a weird thing that first they are asking for marriage certificate and then they are asking for proof of status. If we click at proof of status it says documents of the host including marriage certificate, birth certificate etc.
Now my queries are;

A. Do I have to upload marriage certificate twice?
B. Is that normal and happens with everybody?
C. I have checked my entire application I have nowhere that either my parents or spouse is in Canada.

Yes I have stated that I have an uncle but again he is not my blood relation, I am giving their citizenship card as proof for that.

But this proof of status is confusing. Plz help and thank u in advance