+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
emsea405 said:
Question for those who got rejected - Did you get an email? As in a separate email mentioning "blah blah you have been rejected because of XX reason.." .

Do they give you a reason and also do you receive an email? Thanks in advance.

My timeline:
Application Received by Ns Office : August 6 2015
AOR: August 18 2016
AOR Response: August 23 2016
Additional documents reuest: September 2 2016
What was the additional document requested and were you not able to submit that? Think you need to submit before the time limit or else your file/application may be closed.

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Thanks for the reply Manesh.

No such issue yet - we have had gone back and forth on a couple of documents but no end date timeline has been mentioned. Which led me to think that in case they are not satisfied with my application will I see a 'no' email in my inbox.

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
emsea405 said:
Thanks for the reply Manesh.

No such issue yet - we have had gone back and forth on a couple of documents but no end date timeline has been mentioned. Which led me to think that in case they are not satisfied with my application will I see a 'no' email in my inbox.
Can you please elaborate what all additional document they asked for?

cool2409

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
patel.jeetesh said:
My file closed just because they didn't receive my AOR reply mail, though I had reply to their mail within timeline; I had forwarded details related to mail communication; what are chances of file will re-opened?
Hi Jeetesh,

I have posted my sister's case here when she was rejected on 18 oct 2016. Reason was mentioned as no sufficent funds, but she has more than what is required for the criteria. We have been trying to contact them through emails and call, no luck so far :(

samarth_patil2006

Oct 29, 2014
Hello Guys,
Even I'm waiting for an invitation. My reply to AOR was on 23rd Sept and now its more than a month I haven't heard anything from the case officer. I had a word with her, but she is just saying file is still under assessment. Can It be true ? How much time does they normally take ? or shud I consider this delay as a denial ?

Regards,
Samarth Patil

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
samarth_patil2006 said:
Hello Guys,
Even I'm waiting for an invitation. My reply to AOR was on 23rd Sept and now its more than a month I haven't heard anything from the case officer. I had a word with her, but she is just saying file is still under assessment. Can It be true ? How much time does they normally take ? or shud I consider this delay as a denial ?

Regards,
Samarth Patil
Denial never has any delay, if they want to refuse they dont think much and refused immediately
Delay means they want you to nominate.....

regards
D

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silent members who are responding to AORs should assist us spare 2 mins to update the forum..at least to give some of us hope.

Sep 19, 2015
Hi Friends,

Good News!

I received AOR email yesterday. I would like to share my timeline.

Timeline:

Applicaiton received by NSNP: 13th October 2015
Pre-AOR: 7th June 2016
AOR: 31st October 2016

They asked us to send EE profile number, job seeker code and other details like bank statement, any changes in passport e.t.c.,

Need your help on the following queries

1) Could I send a single email which contains, EE profile no., code and with other details? Or Could I send first mail with EE profile no. and followup mail with other details?

2) My son got new passport, Can I send passport scanned copies of 1st and last pages?
Myself and my wife details already sent, Is it advisable send our details again?

3) Is it advisable to send latest bank statement to show settlement funds?

4) Could any one please send remaining steps in the process?

All the best to all :)

Thanks,
Chandra

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chandrabangalore said:
Hi Friends,

Good News!

Timeline:

They asked us to send EE profile number, job seeker code and other details like bank statement, any changes in passport e.t.c.,

1) Could I send a single email which contains, EE profile no., code and with other details? Or Could I send first mail with EE profile no. and followup mail with other details?

2) My son got new passport, Can I send passport scanned copies of 1st and last pages?
Myself and my wife details already sent, Is it advisable send our details again?

Thanks,
Chandra

congrats Chandra. the seniors will get back to you shortly.

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
chandrabangalore said:
Hi Friends,

Good News!

Timeline:

Just sent all in one email provided the attachment is not bigger than 10 MB.

Yes sent only passport that you have not sent earlier. No need to sent already sent ones.

Yes send bank statement any date after you have received AOR to confirm your fund is old and still available. Get FD details on bank letter head with stamp.

You may need to sent NOC comparison table as well. Next steps are additional document request from them after you reply AOR, then comes nominations/rejection, ITA and finally applying for PR.

Thanks,
Chandra

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
chandrabangalore said:
Hi Friends,

Good News!

Timeline:

Thanks,
Chandra
Congrats. All the best with the remainder application.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Terik said:
Silent members who are responding to AORs should assist us spare 2 mins to update the forum..at least to give some of us hope.

Yes .This is what I want from everyone who applied in NSNP program. Please add and update your details in Spreadsheet.
Why I want everyone to put your details in Spreadsheet, I hope everyone knows and I also wrote it many times that each details gives many people hope and help everyone here to have some idea what is going on in NSNP office and when can everyone expect some news. And also will give us approximate number of applications reached NSOI every month.

Message for Silent Followers and readers:

Today I just want to ask from those who are silent readers and followers Just tell me the reason why you guys do not want to make entry in spreadsheet, you can chose any name we dont ask your any personal info and I am sure this forum is helping everyone so please make your entry.

Please let us know if there is any disadvantage or risk for making entry than we all will follow you guys but if there is no disadvantage then you guys should make entries. Both of us can not be right either silent followers are right or forum people are right, If silent followers thinks they are right we all will follow you and everyone will become silent then NO forum no Spreadhseet nothing. Everyone should get your answer take care of your own application thats it.

I would really appreciate your reply and Trust me I will follow your reply.

regards
D