27Oct16
Passport Req..
13Feb17
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ritawallu said:
Hopefully, You will get some good news by monday. Good luck.
Thanks, but it's already Saturday and no news.. :-[ :( :(

Guys, please help me! Can somebody send me that NOC comparision table on wisky.kenig@gmail.com?
I will be really appreciate!

p.anilkumarrao
congrats!

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
wisky said:

Guys, please help me! Can somebody send me that NOC comparision table on wisky.kenig@gmail.com?

p.anilkumarrao
congrats!
Saturday is a day off in Canada. So, on monday they gonna speed up. Regarding the comparison table, you just have to compare your duties with the one mentioned on NOC code.

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
wisky said:

Guys, please help me! Can somebody send me that NOC comparison table on wisky.kenig@gmail.com?

p.anilkumarrao
congrats!
You should get by Monday. Btw,be ready with ur supporting documents if any.

I sent NOC comparison table to ur email id.

joefash

Feb 18, 2015
pmariappan2016 said:

Parisappan2016
I am October 13th waiting for AOR. Please can you send me a copy of NOC Comparison table too. Thank you so much.
Please my email is jfasiku@gmail.com

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
saskpnp2015 said:
hello senior,
I applied for nova scotia Pnp and today i got AOR.
Officer also request me additional documents.
I dont why they asking for noc 2011 job duties and responsibilities as my code 3233..... Is this sample email for everyone as my noc code is different from noc 2011.

For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, using the table below, directly compare your work experience for each of your jobs in the last 10 years to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http:/xxx5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

thank you for help in advance

please help me out as i have only 5 days to reply
Congrats!! All the best..

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
pmariappan2016 said:
Eventually, I got AOR from NS by today. I am 8 OCT 2015 Applicant.

Snapshot of the email I got:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream on October 8, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your valid Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code. Failure to provide this Number and Code within 5 business days of receiving this correspondence will result in your application being closed.
For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp
Please let us know if you have accepted an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency from Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada within the Express Entry System.
To speed up the processing of your application, if the information/documentation you provided at time of submitting your application is now outdated or expired, please submit your new updated information/documentation, not limited to the following, to nsnp@novascotia.ca within 5 business days of the date of this correspondence:
1. Changes in your family composition. Provide an explanation and include copies of relevant supporting documentation (birth certificate, divorce certificate, separation agreement, etc.).
2. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.
3. New contact information, if applicable.
4. If passport submitted at time of application has expired, a copy of your new passport, including copies of pages showing the passport number, dates of issue and expiry, photo, name, date and place of birth, any amendments in name, and any previous visas or visits to Canada.
5. Copy of new language test results if the language test results submitted with your application are no longer valid.
6. New information about your connections to Canada (family members or close friends living in Canada, their names, province or territory of residence, telephone number, relationship to you).
7. Details of any trips to Canada since submitting your application (places visited, purpose and length of trip, etc.).
8. For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, using the table below, directly compare your work experience for each of your jobs in the last 10 years to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx
Congrats and all the best for your future process... :D

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
p.anilkumarrao said:
Hi Friends, Finally..... I received my AOR yesterday. I am Oct 9 applicant :)
Congrats dear Friend...all the best!! :D :D :D

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
joefash said:
Parisappan2016
I am October 13th waiting for AOR. Please can you send me a copy of NOC Comparison table too. Thank you so much.
Please my email is jfasiku@gmail.com
Many guys here looking for NOC comparison table which is just a MS Word document table. To the help of all the readers, any one who get his nomination please post a sample table. It will greatly help the others in getting the idea of how that "COMARISON TABLE" is looks like?

wisky

Jul 1, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09Oct15
Doc's Request.
25Oct16
Nomination.....
18Nov16
AOR Received.
1Dec16
Med's Done....
27Oct16
Passport Req..
13Feb17
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
pmariappan2016 said:

thank you very much, i've just received it.

actually, i enclosed some kind of comparison table to my application, but it might be not appropriate for nsoi

wisky

Jul 1, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09Oct15
Doc's Request.
25Oct16
Nomination.....
18Nov16
AOR Received.
1Dec16
Med's Done....
27Oct16
Passport Req..
13Feb17
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
So the NOC table looks like this

Tosyno

Jul 28, 2016
Hi Wisky,

I am also an Oct 13th, 2015 applicant, kindly help send a copy of the NOC Comparison table to my email ID: adelakun_lanre@yahoo.com

I cannot see the only you posted clearly.

Thanks so much and I will be expecting your prompt response.

Tosyno

Jul 28, 2016
Thanks so much wisky, I got ur mail which contains the NOC Comparison table.

I hope we get our AOR by next week by Gods grace.

All the best MAN!!

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Dear Friends,

Congratulations on all of those who have received their AORs. I am a 10 Nov applicant. Sadly, my EE Profile expired yesterday along with my IELTS results which will expire today. I will be making a new EE Profile today. I have 2 quick questions
1.Should I create a new GC Key or can I use the old one?
2.Can I continue to use the email address I used in my old profile or must I use a new email address?

Thank you for all your help!