Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
@Ritawallu: Thanks tahts actually great.. as i have fd fro 19300 cad. I just called them also as im Oct 14th applicant and explained. They said as far as it is short term fd noting fishy

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
@Ritawallul: Is mutual fun(Ulip -LIC) can aslo be shown?

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Surbhigurpreet said:
Friends got ITA... thank you for your help and support.

One quick question from D, Skywalker and Ritz.

I want to review my application once again to be double sure and then accept the invitation. If i find anything wrong or not appropriate should i reject it and make the changes to have a full proof application.

Obviously i am not making major changes. But a quick revision for small and careless mistakes.

Thanks and regards.
You only need to reject on 2 conditions:

1. The information in your EE profile is incorrect and would result in your score dropping below the minimum threshold or has a critical error that might make it seem like you're misrepresenting yourself.

2. Your documentation is deficient and it's gonna take more than 2 months to provide the necessary corrections.

Otherwise, you can accept it without worries.

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
ritawallu said:
What I can see from this quote is that there might be some other reason for the rejection. As we know, previously the proof of funds required last year were $11,824 and then later on in the mid of the year there was a change, where everyone received a notification of upgraded proof of funds requirement as per CIC i.e. $12164. If your sis has showed the proof of funds according to the previous record of $11,824 and further she did'nt had any sufficient balance in her saving bank account, as Nova Scotia demanded, that could be the reason of rejection. As according to the current data the POF has to be $12,164.

Further, FD can be shown as proof of funds and there is no reason to give a rejection for maintaining an FD, which again we all know is encashable as and when required. The only FDR'S which are not encashable are "TAX SAVER" FD's. These are the FD's which are fixed for complete 5 years and hence, cannot be encashed before time. Otherwise, all other FD's can be encashed at any time. So, I don't think, it is a case of worry if anybody is having the funds in the form of Fixed Deposits.

Regards,
Ritz.
There you go Ritz

Thanks for that precise clarification. I'm planning to convert the funds to FD as I sent the application just few days ago so in the mean time some extra interest can be beneficial. Because in middle east basic savings accounts attract very little interest.

Thanks pal

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Surbhigurpreet said:
Friends got ITA... thank you for your help and support.

One quick question from D, Skywalker and Ritz.

I want to review my application once again to be double sure and then accept the invitation. If i find anything wrong or not appropriate should i reject it and make the changes to have a full proof application.

Obviously i am not making major changes. But a quick revision for small and careless mistakes.

Thanks and regards.
Congratulations Surb

Please don't reject anything. I just finished sending the full application just 5 days ago so the steps i followed are fresh in my mind.

You used the word reject, I think you meant decline?

If what you meant is decline, let me tell you, dont. The option to decline will be available till you go to the final stage of fees payment. Until then you have enough time to update information, check, verify etc etc. Even after you start uploading documents you can still change, check and alter information if necessary and change the uploaded documents too if needed.

So don't decline, accept invitation and start preparing documents. Even in a bad scenario where you could not get one of your documents, say police clearance for example, you can decline before 60 days deadline. And again youll get invitation if your score remains the same.

All the best.

Luder

kristelgen

Star Member
May 1, 2012
PHILIPPINES
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Hi! Just a quick question. Would the officer let us know if my documents were incomplete? My consultant told me that he hasn't received any AOR yet. I am a September 29th applicant and im starting to get anxious.

I think I woundn't the have any problems with the documents as I've submitted all the required ones. My IELTS will expire on December 6 but I've booked an exam this October 29.

Seniors, please advise.

Thank you!

Rohit219

Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
ritawallu said:
I have not even got my AOR yet. As my application was reached to Nova Scotia on 20th October, 2015. So, still waiting for the AOR or straight ITA, with respect to my scores. i.e. 463.
:eek: 2nd Draw with in 7 days (19th Oct.) n that too with a massive 1800+ invitations issued (CRS Points 475) this Time. CIC is finally moving now ;D

@Ritawallu Seems you aren't too far now from the Super Good News . Wish you Good Luck n Hope for the best.

Regards,
Rohit

saskpnp2015

Jun 3, 2016
hello senior,
I applied for nova scotia Pnp and today i got AOR.
Officer also request me additional documents.
I dont why they asking for noc 2011 job duties and responsibilities as my code 3233..... Is this sample email for everyone as my noc code is different from noc 2011.

For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, using the table below, directly compare your work experience for each of your jobs in the last 10 years to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http:/xxx5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

thank you for help in advance

please help me out as i have only 5 days to reply

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
saskpnp2015 said:
hello senior,
I applied for nova scotia Pnp and today i got AOR.
Officer also request me additional documents.
I dont why they asking for noc 2011 job duties and responsibilities as my code 3233..... Is this sample email for everyone as my noc code is different from noc 2011.

For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, using the table below, directly compare your work experience for each of your jobs in the last 10 years to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http:/xxx5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

thank you for help in advance

please help me out as i have only 5 days to reply

As far as i know,this NOC comparision table is common to all the applicants for NovaScotia PNP irrespective of NOCs listed.
can you share us your timeline?

saskpnp2015

Jun 3, 2016
pmariappan2016 said:
As far as i know,this NOC comparision table is common to all the applicants for NovaScotia PNP irrespective of NOCs listed.
can you share us your timeline?

file reached at nova scotia on oct 08,2016

i have to fill that form with my noc code3233 responsibilites?

Sheuly

Oct 20, 2016
Hi, everyone

I got a mail from Nova Scotia office stating that

" I am not satisfied with your genuine intention and ability to establish successfully in Nova Scotia. You have previously applied to immigrate to Toronto, ON. What had led you to apply at this time to Nova Scotia? According to job bank, the abundance of work in your occupation is in Ontario, not in Nova Scotia. What research have you done? Be specific."

I previously applied Canada in 2013. But my application was refused due to mismatch of my JOB with NOC. Now this time everything is ok. They want to know above question. Can anyone pls help me how can i reply the question.

Thanks
Sheuly

Amaka JN

Sep 10, 2016
Luder said:
Hi Cad143

Yeah I got ITA. I have just sent my application.

About your question - I'm sorry, it was a long wait! Close to 11 months! From application date to nomination. But I assure you one thing. Perseverance will be rewarded! So stay positive. Maybe they'll process nominations faster than before because there is now an electronic way of submitting documents to NSNP which was not there when we sent paper based applications.

Again, all the best

Luder

@Luder well-done and thank you for your inputs.
We are all aware that NSPNP Demand stream is not open and when it comes up it will be electronically. We also know that the paper base applications were very slow.

My question is, it's been also said that other NSPNP streams that are open are been done electronically, how long does it take these streams to be worked on? Does it take a long time as it use to be?

This will help us know what really NSPNP Demand waiting time will be.

Thanks

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sheuly said:
Hi, everyone

I got a mail from Nova Scotia office stating that

" I am not satisfied with your genuine intention and ability to establish successfully in Nova Scotia. You have previously applied to immigrate to Toronto, ON. What had led you to apply at this time to Nova Scotia? According to job bank, the abundance of work in your occupation is in Ontario, not in Nova Scotia. What research have you done? Be specific."

I previously applied Canada in 2013. But my application was refused due to mismatch of my JOB with NOC. Now this time everything is ok. They want to know above question. Can anyone pls help me how can i reply the question.

Thanks
Sheuly
Appeal to other factors, such as Nova Scotia's lifestyle, natural beauty, cuisine... It must be something personal, as there is no established formula for that. You can show that you have learned a lot more about Canada since then. Think as if you were applying to a job! But be sure to get to know something about the city where you want to settle before answering.