None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Hi folks

I'm 98 percent ready with all the documents uploaded to CIC except proof of settlement funds. I have about 25 days to submit my application thru my first invitation.

Since I am preparing everything without the help of an agent, as the steps in process unfold one by one, there comes both pleasant and uncomfortable surprises!

I kept the POF as the last thing because that's the way I did with NSNP. I thought it is a good idea to send bank statement the same day it is picked up from the bank. But now for CIC POF I planned the same, but read further to know what happened. So I called up my bank's customer care and asked whether they give a bank letter along with statement for the past 6 months since CIC particularly mentioned it as Bank certificate and not as statement.

Pleasantly surprised to know that the representative could understand what it is and said it is called bank reference letter. It contains details like your name, account opening date, monthly average balance and so on.

Unpleasantly surprised to know it takes around 10 days from the date request is made. I'll explain in a moment why waiting is not okay with me, please share your ideas in that matter too.

So here what I want to know., please share your opinions

1. Can I go ahead, take only the statement for 6 months and send the application tomorrow? If CIC needs certificate do you think they'll ask later or mark the application as incomplete and reject?

2. My days I have to submit for the first invitation is around 25 days but I have used my spouse's IELTS to get points. That IELTS expires on 29 JAN, 2017 and mine 2 weeks later from that date. I have hardly some 3+ months left. If I assume I send the application within a couple of days and CIC officer picks it up and finds thar IELTS expires within their processing time frame (not too soon and not too late) will they inform me to 1. take new Ielts, 2. reject the application 3. or consider it is sufficient as I managed to submit the application at least 3 months before my IELTS expiry?

3. So now the bank issue and IELTS are closely related. I wait for the bank I am wasting time and risking to have new IELTS done to go through application processing.

Oh so long message. Sorry I'm used to these long conversations.

Based on the detailed information I have given what do think?

Me and my spouse will definitely have to take IELTS no matter we submit it say tomorrow? Or a quick bank statement without a certificate can help us save the language test and avoid the pain taking another test?

I'm confused a bit.

Please suggest something..,

Regards

Luder

Obas Efe

Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
drajpoot said:
All your education would only be considered by Canada if it is evaluated by WES or by any organisation designated by CIC.
Make sure whatever you submit with your application should by evaluated.

regards
D

Thanks a lot D for the response.
I'll work on evaluating my BSc degree immediately!!

melvenb

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
16-Aug-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hi.. my CO asked for the copy of my final exit document in Saudi Arabia coz I am not able to provide a PCC.. I also lost the exit visa attached to my old passport..
can anybody help me translate this stamp on my passport?

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
melvenb said:
hi.. my CO asked for the copy of my final exit document in Saudi Arabia coz I am not able to provide a PCC.. I also lost the exit visa attached to my old passport..
can anybody help me translate this stamp on my passport?
Dear melvenb

It is 17 Shawwal 1432
So English calendar date on this day was 15th September 2011 Thursday. You made an exit on this day
Good luck .

Regards

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Skywalker_RT said:
Can you provide us your approximate number (last 3 digits only)? Example: mine was between 395-405.
Hi,

Mine was between 370-380. Just one question, I still have not got an ITA, however my spouse's IELTS is expiring at april last week, and my EE profiles expires at Jan last week, so i was wondering if i have to create new EE profile during Jan last week 2017 and inform both NS (for Nom transfer) and CIC ? Also should my spouse be re-taking the IELTS sometime during April 2017 ? Pls advice.

Thanks

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Luder said:
Hi folks

I'm 98 percent ready with all the documents uploaded to CIC except proof of settlement funds. I have about 25 days to submit my application thru my first invitation.

Since I am preparing everything without the help of an agent, as the steps in process unfold one by one, there comes both pleasant and uncomfortable surprises!

I kept the POF as the last thing because that's the way I did with NSNP. I thought it is a good idea to send bank statement the same day it is picked up from the bank. But now for CIC POF I planned the same, but read further to know what happened. So I called up my bank's customer care and asked whether they give a bank letter along with statement for the past 6 months since CIC particularly mentioned it as Bank certificate and not as statement.

Pleasantly surprised to know that the representative could understand what it is and said it is called bank reference letter. It contains details like your name, account opening date, monthly average balance and so on.

Unpleasantly surprised to know it takes around 10 days from the date request is made. I'll explain in a moment why waiting is not okay with me, please share your ideas in that matter too.

So here what I want to know., please share your opinions

1. Can I go ahead, take only the statement for 6 months and send the application tomorrow? If CIC needs certificate do you think they'll ask later or mark the application as incomplete and reject?

2. My days I have to submit for the first invitation is around 25 days but I have used my spouse's IELTS to get points. That IELTS expires on 29 JAN, 2017 and mine 2 weeks later from that date. I have hardly some 3+ months left. If I assume I send the application within a couple of days and CIC officer picks it up and finds thar IELTS expires within their processing time frame (not too soon and not too late) will they inform me to 1. take new Ielts, 2. reject the application 3. or consider it is sufficient as I managed to submit the application at least 3 months before my IELTS expiry?

3. So now the bank issue and IELTS are closely related. I wait for the bank I am wasting time and risking to have new IELTS done to go through application processing.

Oh so long message. Sorry I'm used to these long conversations.

Based on the detailed information I have given what do think?

Me and my spouse will definitely have to take IELTS no matter we submit it say tomorrow? Or a quick bank statement without a certificate can help us save the language test and avoid the pain taking another test?

I'm confused a bit.

Please suggest something..,

Regards

Luder
Luder I assume you live in Abu dhabi, If yes that your bank shouldn't take more then one day to produce this letter. Which bank so you have account with. All you need from them is a Bank statement for 6 months that will have bank stamps on each page and most importantly a Balance confirmation letter which will have you details like bank branch location, Your details, account number, date of account opening your current balance and etc. It can be addressed to CIC if you ask them to do so and that is exactly what I did in my case.

Once you submit your PR application in express entry all the dates gets frozen in your case, IELTS. If you submit your profile even one day before your IELTS is expiring, you are ok to submit your profile. Once it gets submitted dates gets frozen and you are done so Jan 2017 is a long way to go man so relax.

Hope it helps

Good luck

akhilesh111

Sep 1, 2016
FINALLY AFTER A LONG TIME FROM MAY 2015, I GOT THE VISA STAMPED ....FEELING EXCITED
PLANNING TO MOVE NOVEMBER LAST - DECEMBER FIRST WEEK :D :D

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
akhilesh111 said:
FINALLY AFTER A LONG TIME FROM MAY 2015, I GOT THE VISA STAMPED ....FEELING EXCITED
Awesome... Congrats Akhilesh.. Good luck with Journey and Life ahead in Canada.

bala1980

Aug 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30/Sep/16
AOR Received.
12/Nov/16
akhilesh111 said:
Hi Akhilesh, congrats and all the best. How much time it took from ITA to visa stamping. Have you secured the job in Nova Scotia. Could you please share you number.

Thanks
Balaji

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
akhilesh111 said:
Wow... great news...Congrats and all the best for your future success... :D :D :) :)

Rash14

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone please send me roles and responsibilities sample letter ?

melvenb

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
16-Aug-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fasqi said:
Dear melvenb

It is 17 Shawwal 1432
So English calendar date on this day was 15th September 2011 Thursday. You made an exit on this day
Good luck .

Regards
Thanks brother..

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rob2K said:
Hi,

Mine was between 370-380. Just one question, I still have not got an ITA, however my spouse's IELTS is expiring at april last week, and my EE profiles expires at Jan last week, so i was wondering if i have to create new EE profile during Jan last week 2017 and inform both NS (for Nom transfer) and CIC ? Also should my spouse be re-taking the IELTS sometime during April 2017 ? Pls advice.

Thanks
Don't worry. The ITA is probably coming today, in a few hours.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Rob2K said:
Hi,

Thanks
You do not need to think any more regarding re-taking of IELTS exam AND creating new EE profile.
Wait for ITA and submit your PR application with all required documents, I hope you will submit it this month. The day you will submit your application: ALL DONE

regards
D