Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
SDKD said:
Congrats ..... :D
Congrats. I also sent my reply to AOR on 4th but unfortunately my mail did not reavh to them due to heavy attachments. So called them and they told me to resend the same. Now my application has reached them on 6th ocotber. Looking fwd to next week. Best of luck for itA

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rocky.35 said:
Congrats, Skywalker
I also got nomination on 7th Oct.

Did they send you any email? Or it's just showing in EE profile?

Regards,
Rocky
So far, only a generic e-mail and two EE messages, one for nomination and another for the acceptance. Here's the NSOI e-mail:

Congratulations! The Province of Nova Scotia has notified Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that they wish to nominate you; thus your nomination is currently pending. Please visit your MyCIC account for more information. You have 30 calendar days to accept your nomination from Nova Scotia in your MyCIC account.

Please follow-up with me when you have accepted your nomination. Following your acceptance, a copy of your Certificate of Nomination will be forwarded to you via email. Please ensure your NOC code in your Express Entry profile matches that on your certificate.

If you are offered the opportunity to apply for Permanent Resident status in Canada, please notify me.

PLEASE NOTE: If your NSNP Officer has requested any additional information during your application process, ensure you upload it to your PR application. Also ensure that all of your supporting documentation meets all of the requirements of IRCC.

Thank you for your continued interest in Nova Scotia!

Sincerely,
Nominee Officer
Nova Scotia Nominee Program
By the way, can you add your details to our spreadsheet? Just need to use the entry form link in my signature.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Surbhigurpreet said:
Congrats. I also sent my reply to AOR on 4th but unfortunately my mail did not reavh to them due to heavy attachments. So called them and they told me to resend the same. Now my application has reached them on 6th ocotber. Looking fwd to next week. Best of luck for itA
I didnt receive any AOR :(....I am Nov applicant...I congratulate you for getting the AOR... :D

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Hi friends

It really is a big problem when it comes to experience reference letters.

It seems like I have two big issues

1. My reference letter I submitted to NSNP and got nominated. Now I have to upload the same letter to CIC. The letter has exactly all the requirements as per NSNP and CIC (IRCC). The person who signed the letter is my immediate shift supervisor. As per my institution's practice I have to report to duty to my department manager but not to my immediate supervisor although I work under him whenever we are in same shifts.

The reason why I didn't get the letter from my manager is quite simple. As always in most institutions my manager refused to give the letter as I requested with details in it. Since my immediate supervisor was very friendly and helpful I just used it for my benefit. But my manager knowing this matter raised issues saying my immediate is not authorized to give letters in company letter head. So to be on safer side I enquired the HR department whether the letter is valid or not.

The HR manager responsible for our departments said that as of now there is no policy saying whether or not a supervisor is eligible to give reference letters in company's letter head. But on the other hand we have governing bodies for a group of institutions on which our institution belongs is the one to decide that. So he said in case of a verification in future for such letters he cannot guarantee how the senior management team would respond. They may acknowledge the letter or simply reply to the verification that the person signed is not an authorized person although he works for the same company.

Now my question is how the CIC carries its verification procedure. If they verify through the company I may get into trouble but if they directly call my immediate supervisor (he has mentioned his personal phone number and email in the letter) I will have no trouble hopefully.

2. My second problem is.,

While sending the application to NSNP there was no need for spouse's employment experience letter to be attached but now in CIC express entry profile I have to upload my spouse's experience letter too.

To our dismay my spouse works in a sister company where I worked and has the same trouble of getting experience letter as per CIC's requirement.

My question is whether this letter should also have same details or what if I send a very basic letter with only the period of employment and designations held? Will CIC be little liberal as it is only spouse's letter and mine is sufficient enough with all the details needed?

Friends suggest your opinions and please also share if any of you have been in the same situation.

Thanks and regards

Luder

F.K

Sep 21, 2015
Luder said:
Hi friends

It really is a big problem when it comes to experience reference letters.

It seems like I have two big issues

1. My reference letter I submitted to NSNP and got nominated. Now I have to upload the same letter to CIC. The letter has exactly all the requirements as per NSNP and CIC (IRCC). The person who signed the letter is my immediate shift supervisor. As per my institution's practice I have to report to duty to my department manager but not to my immediate supervisor although I work under him whenever we are in same shifts.

The reason why I didn't get the letter from my manager is quite simple. As always in most institutions my manager refused to give the letter as I requested with details in it. Since my immediate supervisor was very friendly and helpful I just used it for my benefit. But my manager knowing this matter raised issues saying my immediate is not authorized to give letters in company letter head. So to be on safer side I enquired the HR department whether the letter is valid or not.

The HR manager responsible for our departments said that as of now there is no policy saying whether or not a supervisor is eligible to give reference letters in company's letter head. But on the other hand we have governing bodies for a group of institutions on which our institution belongs is the one to decide that. So he said in case of a verification in future for such letters he cannot guarantee how the senior management team would respond. They may acknowledge the letter or simply reply to the verification that the person signed is not an authorized person although he works for the same company.

Now my question is how the CIC carries its verification procedure. If they verify through the company I may get into trouble but if they directly call my immediate supervisor (he has mentioned his personal phone number and email in the letter) I will have no trouble hopefully.

Hello my friend,

1. my opinion that CIC will only contact your company if they something not reasonable in your letter and I do not think that there is a problem to get the letter from your direct supervisor.

If his email is @companyemail.com not personal email like yahoo or gmail I think they will contact him directly if needed.

Even if they contact your company on any general email they can not deny that you are working with the same responsibilities and exp. period.

You have nothing else to do, so try to relax and I think some here in the forum have bigger problems in their exp. letter and they got pr

2. My second problem is.,

While sending the application to NSNP there was no need for spouse's employment experience letter to be attached but now in CIC express entry profile I have to upload my spouse's experience letter too.

To our dismay my spouse works in a sister company where I worked and has the same trouble of getting experience letter as per CIC's requirement.

My question is whether this letter should also have same details or what if I send a very basic letter with only the period of employment and designations held? Will CIC be little liberal as it is only spouse's letter and mine is sufficient enough with all the details needed?

2. My opinion that (and I am not very sure) you do ot have to worry about exp. of your spouse unless she has exp. in Canada and you are claiming points for that.

If you do not, I think simple letter will be fine as they will not deduct points or add points for it.

Friends suggest your opinions and please also share if any of you have been in the same situation.

Thanks and regards

Luder

Ela.m

Oct 9, 2016
Hello friends
I really wanna know when I can apply for nova scottia demand express entry.I'll appreciate if you have any information about it, let me know.
thank you so very much :)

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Please my application was received at NSOI on 27th Oct 2015. And my IELTS expires Jan 10th 2017. Will i require to take another IELTS before it expires. I have only received pre AOR on the 6th June 2016.

rashpace40

Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
14-04-2015
Med's Request
21-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
08-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
Hai..can someone please add me in telegram group of nova scotia nomination??

My number is +13067153982

Thanks in advance...

asmdnayeem

Apr 19, 2014
Dear seniors,

Attn: ritawallu (Ritz), drajpoot and rkrobinbd.

I have some query. Please suggest me....Its urgent.

1. In which section I have to insert my spouse University Internship program. I have shown this to her personal history details. Whether i have to show it again in her education details folder ?.

2. What should I include in the letter of explanation folder? Where should i include the supporting document that i have sent to the nominee officer of NS at the time of processing.

3. I have few credit cards which has different credit limits. Out of them one card has positive/credit balance and there is no debt on any cards. As per online application rules "List all the outstanding debts, such as cards and loans”. The question is, whether i have to disclose/include all the credit card limit and balance. Is yes then where?

4. In Documentation checklist of Family Member Proof of Status “You must provide a copy of your family member’s Canadian Citizenship or Canadian immigration status document”. I have a sister living in Saskatchewan, Canada as a Canadian Citizen. In this section, whether I have to put my sister scan copy of her passport or not.

5. Regarding educational details, i have inserted the degree (Master’s degree) in the "Level of Education" and then shown the equivalency (Bachelor’s degree) as per ECA certificate. But the problem is, when i filled up the personal history details, what i have to show (Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree) in the level of education as there is no option of ECA column.

Please advise....

Regards,

samarth_patil2006

Oct 29, 2014
Hello Friends,
I'm still to hear from case officer. Little worried about my application.

Timeline :
Application received at Halifax on 18th Aug 2015.
First communication from case office on : 19th Aug 2016
Settlement plan and bank balance certificate mail on 12th Sept 2016 (replied on 23rd Sept)

any idea on how much time case officer would take to decide about my application?

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Fatima007 said:
Please my application was received at NSOI on 27th Oct 2015. And my IELTS expires Jan 10th 2017. Will i require to take another IELTS before it expires. I have only received pre AOR on the 6th June 2016.
Fatima,

I will suggest you to book your ielts at the earliest possible since you dont know when & how long it will take to get nomination and thereafter you need to prepare other documents as well, viz PCC & Medicals etc.

Don't take a chance and plan your ielts well in advance before you get into an odd situation..

Just a suggestion, decision lies with you surely.

Neeraj

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samarth_patil2006 said:
Hello Friends,
I'm still to hear from case officer. Little worried about my application.

Timeline :
Application received at Halifax on 18th Aug 2015.
First communication from case office on : 19th Aug 2016
Settlement plan and bank balance certificate mail on 12th Sept 2016 (replied on 23rd Sept)

any idea on how much time case officer would take to decide about my application?
Mine was pretty fast. Only one day after replying to their inquiries. Did you try calling NSOI to see what's happening?

samarth_patil2006

Oct 29, 2014
Skywalker_RT said:
Mine was pretty fast. Only one day after replying to their inquiries. Did you try calling NSOI to see what's happening?
Hello Skywalker,
Could you please share the contact number and office timings so that my call does not go unanswered. ;D
However, I have sent a mail to case office for status update on 1st October but that mail too is unanswered.

Regards,
Samarth Patil

posisi0ju

Jan 12, 2016
SKY Walker! I have a question to u!
What were the documents that you are asked by NSOI?
I replied to NSOI in terms of the first AOR mail today and
I would like to be ready for the next step.

Thank you :)

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samarth_patil2006 said:
Hello Skywalker,
Could you please share the contact number and office timings so that my call does not go unanswered. ;D
However, I have sent a mail to case office for status update on 1st October but that mail too is unanswered.

Regards,
Samarth Patil
They're not working today, as it's Thanksgiving in Canada. If I'm not mistaken, they work from 8:30 to 16:30 (local time). They usually don't reply to status update requests, though. You may get some response if you ask some specific question about your application, as long as your mention your file ID. You may try saying that you're not sure that your e-mail reply went through, so you'll be basically asking for a confirmation of reception.