+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Amaka JN

Sep 10, 2016
bala1980 said:
Thanks for there wishes friends.

I have few doubts

1. Police certificate - Required for both main and dependent or just for the main ?
2. Medicals - Main and depndents or just for main ?

Thank you

For both the principal applicant and spouse and dependent above the age of 18

Amaka JN

Sep 10, 2016
To all who received Nomination a big congratulations to u. Hopefully to reach that stage and eventually be in Canada

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
cool2409 said:
Hi,

I have received my Nomination today... :)
MY time line
sept 8th 2015 applicant
Pre Aor june 7
received Aor on sept 16
Nomination on 04 oct

good luck to all my friends!!!
Congratulations!!

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
cool2409 said:
Hi,

MY time line
sept 8th 2015 applicant
Pre Aor june 7
received Aor on sept 16
Nomination on 04 oct

Well that was fast. Congratulations!!!

Mansi25

Dec 14, 2014
ritawallu said:
Hi Mansi,

If you need the format for the bank certificate I can provide you that. Let me know that if you need one.
Thanks Rita. Can you please provide me the one for reference.

Mansi

Mansi25

Dec 14, 2014
drajpoot said:
Each Bank has their own format to provide you bank certificate and most of the time they charge fees too.

You can request the bank manager to provide you something on letter head as most of the bank has letter head( for Internal office use) print your matter on that and than ask them to put stamp, sign and date. That would work perfectly and in addition ask them to provide bank statement and stamp and sign it.
To get this you must have good relation with your Bank manager

regards
D
Thanks D and Rob2K for the details.

asmdnayeem

Apr 19, 2014
rkeys said:
Hi,

I am in the process of filling PR application after nomination. After filling all forms I am now on the second page where I have to upload all the documents. My question is I cannot see any placeholder for uploading ECA and IELTS certificate? Only one placeholder is Education (diplomas/degrees). Should I combine my ECA and IELTS along with my educational certificate? Or we do not need to upload them at all as their information is already filled in the forms?

Can anyone share his/her experience on this who has filed the APR? Thanks
Dear rkeys,

I have uploaded all my educational degrees & certificate, ECA and IELTS scan copy to the educational folder. But the question is whether i have to upload my provincial nomination certificate to the additional/explanation folder ? Do anyone have any idea.

Regards,

ASM.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
cool2409 said:
Hi,

MY time line
sept 8th 2015 applicant
Pre Aor june 7
received Aor on sept 16
Nomination on 04 oct

Congrats Man!!!

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Any AOR for last day???

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
asmdnayeem said:
Dear rkeys,

I have uploaded all my educational degrees & certificate, ECA and IELTS scan copy to the educational folder. But the question is whether i have to upload my provincial nomination certificate to the additional/explanation folder ? Do anyone have any idea.

Regards,

ASM.
Yes all your degrees, mark sheet and certificates along with your ECA report will stay in one folder only and you can attached your IELTS too that's fine.
About your nomination certificate, it is not required as the Province would have sent to CIC already and that is exactly what they mention in their email when they nominate you that they have informed CIC that they would like to nominate you. So no need to attach your nomination certificate, CIC already knows about it.
Please remember one thing, Do not attach anything that CIC has never asked for, that will only result in increasing their work since they will not consider those additional documents and that will not even get you any additional points. Only provide what they have asked in order to make it simple and clear to them.
Good luck

rkeys

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
15-07-2016
AOR Received.
16-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
fasqi said:
Yes all your degrees, mark sheet and certificates along with your ECA report will stay in one folder only and you can attached your IELTS too that's fine.
About your nomination certificate, it is not required as the Province would have sent to CIC already and that is exactly what they mention in their email when they nominate you that they have informed CIC that they would like to nominate you. So no need to attach your nomination certificate, CIC already knows about it.
Please remember one thing, Do not attach anything that CIC has never asked for, that will only result in increasing their work since they will not consider those additional documents and that will not even get you any additional points. Only provide what they have asked in order to make it simple and clear to them.
Good luck
Thanks a lot Fasqi and ASM. I agree that there is no need to upload nomination letter as CIC already have this information from NS.

bala1980

Aug 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30/Sep/16
AOR Received.
12/Nov/16
Friends, Just one doubt while going through the documents required for ITA.

Under mandatory document section, It's mentioned that the proof of work experience is required. Is it for primary only ? because for NSNP documents, I gave this information for primary applicant only.

Vamsi_Deepika

Jun 20, 2016
Hi All,

Guys please help me with a query, i am also on of them who received ITA Last month. While uploading the documents should all the documents be in one folder and zip the folder and upload or should we merge all the Pdf's to one single pdf and upload for each of the upload button in the respective fields.

Please can some one answer who has successfully done the upload.

Thanks
Vamsi

otf

Jun 17, 2015
Vamsi_Deepika said:
Hi All,

Guys please help me with a query, i am also on of them who received ITA Last month. While uploading the documents should all the documents be in one folder and zip the folder and upload or should we merge all the Pdf's to one single pdf and upload for each of the upload button in the respective fields.

Please can some one answer who has successfully done the upload.

Thanks
Vamsi

I merged it as one single pdf and uploaded when I did mine.