11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
drajpoot said:
I really do not understand your question.

Indian PCC Process is like this:
When you apply for passport, Passport office sent a request to your SSP office of your city and then SSP office sent a request to LIU(Local Intelligence UNIT) and then Local Intelligence Unit sent a request to the Police Station where you live.

Police Station verify everything and inspector will ask you about your past address and how long you have been at that address. and whereever you lived in your past. They will make their report accordingly and sent it to LIU.

LIU officer will check and come to you and verify that report and sent it to SSP office, and then SSP office verify everything whatever you provide they will check all details about you from all police stations of those area where you belongs to in your past and if they find everything than they will send that report to Passport office
and They will issue a passport.
This police report in their system stays for maximum 1 year. depending upon passport office of each state. So if your passport is issued just one year before you will get PCC same day from the passport seva kendra.

Some times if your passport address is same like your present address you may get it immediately in some states.

But if passport is issued more than 1 year before or your present address is different from your passport or any personal information changes all processing should be done in same way when you apply for new passport, because all new things would be added in your passport file.

To clear you more PCC is documents issued by Passport office and its not a state government office its Central Government office which means PCC is a document issued by a central government office which is responsible for all India.
For Punjab State, you can get this PCC also from SSP office cause SSP is also officer of Central Government. and he is the one who forward your final report to Passport office so does not matter either you get it from SSP officer or Passport Office.

But if you get PCC from Police Station ofcourse it is only valid for only that city even not for state. Moreover thats not a valid PCC require for immigration process.

If you want to get PCC or Passport always follow the procedure and procedure clearly says that apply PCC through passport office not from Police Station.

Another thing its not you who will indicate anything in your PCC. Only Passport officer can write that we do not find any adverse information about you which can make you ineligible to travel overseas.

SSP can write that we do not find any criminal record against you, as he does not know what kind of eligibility criteria required for travelling overseas. That is why process says get PCC from Passport office.

regards
D
Thanks for your reply... from experienced people only we would get right information regarding these all things. Not me ...all feels sad regarding the rejection of application due to PCC so its better to know the procedure. Thats why I am asking sich types of doubts.

Thanks a lot D....

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
F.K said:
Dear all,

I have received AOR email today 3.10.2016 I am 18th Sep. applicant.

Dear admin please update spreadsheet.

On the other hand, I have some questions please guide me seniors :

1. I have changed my job after submitting my app to NS so I am thinking of provide new two ref. Letters to include in my reply ..one for the old company with the full period and the other of the current company. My current new job is the same of the intended noc so I think It is good to do that as I have to write all my jobs including all NOCs in last 10 years (am I right of including all jobs with different Nocs?!) please guide me to do that or what? ( to write all jobs with all nocs and to provide the new ref. Letters)

2. I will send updated stamped bank statement with no letter head as my bank does not give it on letter head and I will also provide bank cirtificate with current amount on letterhead...Is that fine?

Thank you so much :)
Congrats Dear!!!

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
F.K said:
Dear all,

1. I have changed my job after submitting my app to NS so I am thinking of provide new two ref. Letters to include in my reply ..one for the old company with the full period and the other of the current company. My current new job is the same of the intended noc so I think It is good to do that as I have to write all my jobs including all NOCs in last 10 years (am I right of including all jobs with different Nocs?!) please guide me to do that or what? ( to write all jobs with all nocs and to provide the new ref. Letters)

2. I will send updated stamped bank statement with no letter head as my bank does not give it on letter head and I will also provide bank cirtificate with current amount on letterhead...Is that fine?

Congrats.

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
drajpoot said:
Hello All

I found many people in this forum are confused about PCC.
Police Clearance Certificate is related to country not particular state. If we get Police Clearance Certificate it means that we do not have any criminal record in India does not matter we lived in one state or more than one state.

If CIC ask to submit passport do we need to get passport from each state where we lived? NO. then why for PCC many people thinks how to get PCC from each state ?

I have no clue why everyone confused

regards
D
Dear D,
as you have mentioned that PCC is related to only the state in which we have lived, Does the PCC needs to cover entire duration from 18th birthday of a candidate to the date of application? Like if a candidate has lived in the same city on 2 different addresses and has not traveled to any other city or internationally, do he still need to get a pcc for both the addresses lived? keeping in view that he has not traveled abroad ever or to another city and he has been living in one city since 18th birthday.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Dear Seniors,

My EE profile and IELTS both expire this month on the 25th of October. I am re- sitting for my IELTS on the 8th of October and will have the results by the end of the month. I am a November 10th NS EE Demand Applicant. Fingers crossed, I am hoping that NS will process my application by the end of November (based on existing pace).

My question - Obviously I will have to create a new EE Profile as the existing one expires on the 25th of October. How will I communicate the EE Profile number to the NS Immigration Officers? Will an email suffice? Do they respond to emails? What other Information should I mention in my email e.g. why I have a new number etc.?

Thank you for your help and advice.

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
pakimom said:
Dear Seniors,

My EE profile and IELTS both expire this month on the 25th of October. I am re- sitting for my IELTS on the 8th of October and will have the results by the end of the month. I am a November 10th NS EE Demand Applicant. Fingers crossed, I am hoping that NS will process my application by the end of November (based on existing pace).

My question - Obviously I will have to create a new EE Profile as the existing one expires on the 25th of October. How will I communicate the EE Profile number to the NS Immigration Officers? Will an email suffice? Do they respond to emails? What other Information should I mention in my email e.g. why I have a new number etc.?

Thank you for your help and advice.
Dear Pakimon,
You dont have to tell them about your new EE number on your own. Once you receive your AOR and your case# the nomination officer will ask you for new EE profile number and other updates, i.e. your new IELTS result and a fresh bankstatement. after you have provided all the updated documents then only they will start assessment of your application for nomination purpose. hope this answer would help you :)

hellgate

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hellgate said:
Which one immigration officer generally does? Which one is the common practice? Please advise.

1- Send an email or call directly the company or,
2- Send an email or call directly the supervisor who is mentioned in reference letter or,
3- Do not contact with anybody and trust the reference letter.
Anyone. Please advise.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
F.K said:
Dear all,

1) You may provide them your new reference letters with the intended NOC, in case they are covering the 1 year full period. As for now, you have already got the AOR, so you can provide them now.

2) Yes that is fine if the bank is providing you the statement with the stamp on it, irrespective if it not on the bank letter head. And mostly banks do not give the statement on letter head, only they show the fds statement for that. Secondly, if the bank is giving you the bank certificate with the present amount in it, that will work best.

Mansi25

Dec 14, 2014
ritawallu said:
1) You may provide them your new reference letters with the intended NOC, in case they are covering the 1 year full period. As for now, you have already got the AOR, so you can provide them now.

2) Yes that is fine if the bank is providing you the statement with the stamp on it, irrespective if it not on the bank letter head. And mostly banks do not give the statement on letter head, only they show the fds statement for that. Secondly, if the bank is giving you the bank certificate with the present amount in it, that will work best.
Hi Rita,

Do we need to provide the bank certificate or a statement with the stamp of bank for the Proof of Funds.
If we need to provide the bank certificate, is there any specific format for it.

Thanks,
Mansi.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Mansi25 said:
Hi Rita,

Do we need to provide the bank certificate or a statement with the stamp of bank for the Proof of Funds.
If we need to provide the bank certificate, is there any specific format for it.

Thanks,
Mansi.
Hi Mansi,

Just go to the bank and tell them to issue you the bank balance certificate for the purpose of immigration to Canada (in particular you can ask them to address it to NS immigration office which you will find it on the net). Banks usually have a format for that, it includes your name, account number, when was the account opened, what kind of account, how much of balance till date, etc. It usually comes with the stamp, if not pls tell them to do so. Also ask for a bank statement for the period of 6 months. Hope this info helps you.

Good luck !!

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Mansi25 said:
Hi Rita,

Thanks,
Mansi.
Hi Mansi,

If you need the format for the bank certificate I can provide you that. Let me know that if you need one.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
hellgate said:
Anyone. Please advise.

Which one immigration officer generally does? Which one is the common practice? Please advise.

2- Send an email or call directly the supervisor who is mentioned in reference letter or,

Point #1 - Not what do you mean by directly to the company ? little ambiguious :)
Point #2 usually happens with most of the applicants
Point #3 is possible, may happen only for the few of the applicants

As long as you have provided the genuine docs/ref letters, it should not matter whether or not your employers are contacted.

samarth_patil2006

Oct 29, 2014
I'm still to hear from case officer.
Application received at Halifax on 18th Aug 2015.
First communication from case office on : 19th Aug 2016
Settlement plan and bank balance certificate mail on 12th Sept 2016 (replied on 23rd Sept)

After that I'm still to hear from case officer. By looking at the successful cases, CO normally take 8-10 days to reply. Hope I get an ITA in coming few days !

hellgate

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Rob2K said:

Point #1 - Not what do you mean by directly to the company ? little ambiguious :)
Point #2 usually happens with most of the applicants
Point #3 is possible, may happen only for the few of the applicants

As long as you have provided the genuine docs/ref letters, it should not matter whether or not your employers are contacted.
I can only provide the reference letter and the business card of my supervisor. I cannot get the paystub or payroll or any contract from my previous company. NS would like to see the email address and the telephone number of the company in the reference letter. My previous company that I worked for is a small company and there are very few people left who know me in the company at the moment. So, I am wondering that NS will send an email to the company email address (info@....) instead of supervisor email address or call directly the company phone number and ask some questions about me to anybody. Is it possible or do u have any experience about this?

I hope now it is clear.