+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

asmdnayeem

Apr 19, 2014
Dear Seniors/friends,

I have some questions. I have received ITA and completing the online application including the checklists. Where i should upload the scan copy of IELTS and Nomination certificate. How could i make permanent resident fee in online. I did not find the option in my application.

Besides, i want to know whether i have to input my spouse and dependent information on my personal details form. (although they have separate forms to fill up their information in the application).

Please help me.

Regards,

ASM

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
asmdnayeem said:
Dear Seniors/friends,

I have some questions. I have received ITA and completing the online application including the checklists. Where i should upload the scan copy of IELTS and Nomination certificate. How could i make permanent resident fee in online. I did not find the option in my application.

Besides, i want to know whether i have to input my spouse and dependent information on my personal details form. (although they have separate forms to fill up their information in the application).

Please help me.

Regards,

Hello,
You have to upload your IELTS scanned copy with your educational documents, just make one file for your educational degrees, certificates, transcripts and IELTS report and upload it in the educational documents section of the checklist.
As for the nomination certificate, they dnt require you to submit it with your PR application, as NS has already send them the certificate. On the safe side however, you can upload it in the letter of explanation section, i have done the same. My friend who is already in canada now, told me he has uploaded nomination certificate in this section and it has worked for him too.
You have to pay the PR application fee through a credit card, make sure that the card has enough limit. You might have to ask the bank for special permission for this foreign transaction as more than $2,000 CAD are involved. Once you have uploaded all the documents and clicked continue at the bottom of the checklist, it will direct you to the fee submission section.

Spouse and dependent information has to be uploaded in their respective sections only. Make sure that you have uploaded all the documents as the checklist doesnot specifically identify which documents you have to upload. many people got their applications rejected because of it.

Note: Upload you ECA report along with other educational documents and IELTS. It is a must. they might reject without it.

Regards,

ASM

dreamofcanada

Nov 13, 2014
asmdnayeem said:
Dear Seniors/friends,

Please help me.

Regards,

ASM
Hi,

I read in few threads sometimes CIC rejected the applications where they didn't get the IELTS results verified from BC/IDP. For safer side, you should attach the IELTS copy with Letter of Explanation.
One more thing, Attach WES report also with marksheets/degree in the "Degree/Diploma" section. Again some application were rejected because the WES results were not verified because of mismatch in report number, etc.

P.S.: It is just a suggestion not mandatory and also no harm in doing that. I did the same while filling up my application as many members suggested the same.

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On EE, they create a window for required documents uploading. The required documents checklist is also provided by CIC.

Hence I don't understand-

1. Whats the point of creating checklist? If they reject for some documents which they did not even asked for!
2. While applying for pnp, we need to share all documents anyway. Does not these goes to CIC?

Thanks

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
rkrobinbd said:
On EE, they create a window for required documents uploading. The required documents checklist is also provided by CIC.

Hence I don't understand-

1. Whats the point of creating checklist? If they reject for some documents which they did not even asked for!
2. While applying for pnp, we need to share all documents anyway. Does not these goes to CIC?

Thanks

There is a huge gap in their process and still there is need for improvement in their process. Clearly document checklist should be more elaborated and explicitly mention the required documents. There is an understanding gap while filling application. They should have their system integrated with provinces and you are right that there is no need to ask for documents again and again. Once you are nominated it is imminent that the province has done all the required checks except medical and PCC.

arcayo

Jun 8, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra, ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-09-2016
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-10-2016
Got my nomination yesterday from SINP

My Timeline:

App submitted : 21th July 2016
In Process: 09th September 2016
Additional Documents: 29thth Sep 2016
Nomination: 30th Sep 2016
NOC: 2253
Am yet to submit the additional documents
1. update/detailed reference letter from 4 past employers,
2. updated settle funds,
3. educational transcript,
4. daughter's Passport (they claimed missing).
i will withdraw my application with Nova Scotia when i get AOR from them

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
VIS0378 said:
Finally got nomination...admin plz update spreadsheet....

Application reached: 14 aug 2015,
Aor with some docs request: 19 aug 2016
Docs sent: 23 aug 216 (docs requirments are pof, new expression entry details etc)
Another docs request: 9 sept 2016 (request of settlement plan)
Docs sent on: 21 sept 2016,
Nomination: 30 sept 2016
Heartiest Congratulations !!
Neeraj

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
bala1980 said:
I received nomination yesterday finally.... :) :D

Could you please update the status in the excel sheet. Can someone include me in the watsapp group. Any idea how to get job from here or should land and try there.

Thanks
Balaji
+65 86782769
Heartiest Congratulations Bala !!
Neeraj

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Rob2K said:
Got my nomination yesterday by gods grace..:)

Timeline:

App Received by NS: 26th Aug 2015
AOR: 29th Aug 2016
Additional info email (intentions and all): 16th Sep 2016
NOC: 2173

I have been given 30 days to accept the nom.

Thanks to this forum and the friends who have helped me to get this nomination through their constant guidance. Good luck to all.:)
Wow!! ;D
Neeraj

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
arcayo said:

My Timeline:

2. updated settle funds,
Wow !!
Hearties congratulations.. ;D
Neeraj

bala1980

Aug 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30/Sep/16
AOR Received.
12/Nov/16
Thanks for there wishes friends.

I have few doubts

1. Police certificate - Required for both main and dependent or just for the main ?
2. Medicals - Main and depndents or just for main ?

Thank you

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
arcayo said:

My Timeline:

2. updated settle funds,
IN WHICH CATEGORY YOU HAVE APPLIED IN JUL, 2016?
IF ARE NOMINATED THAN HOW YOU GET AOR FROM NSPN?
WHY YOU WITHDRAW YOUR APPLICATION AFTER AOR?

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
bala1980 said:
Thanks for there wishes friends.

I have few doubts

1. Police certificate - Required for both main and dependent or just for the main ?
2. Medicals - Main and depndents or just for main ?

Thank you
Medicals is required for all the members included in the application, irrespective of their ages.. Authorised practitioners know the process and will let you know the documents needed once you request the appointment for.

PCC is needed for all 18 & above included in the application.

Hope this helps!
Neeraj

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Neerajkr80 said:
Wow!! ;D
Neeraj
Thanks Neeraj

Just wanted to know like once I get ITA how much time will I have to submit PCC, medicals, other foreign police checks. ? Because I lived in Australia and just need to know if I have to hurry up applying for one..? Pls help

Thanks

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Rob2K said:
Thanks Neeraj

Just wanted to know like once I get ITA how much time will I have to submit PCC, medicals, other foreign police checks. ? Because I lived in Australia and just need to know if I have to hurry up applying for one..? Pls help

Thanks
Rob,

You get 30 days to accept nomination, which you did I believe so.. :D and 60 days to submit the file to CIC once you accept the invitation. You can evaluate your situation before accepting the ITA, (you can buy 2 weeks times since the draw is every two weeks) this way you can buy some more time. Just a suggestion but yes do analyse and take actions considering the all the corners.. ;D

Hope this helps!
Neeraj