+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

akhilesh111

Sep 1, 2016
drajpoot said:
Having enough points does not mean that your application can not be refused.

Do not forget before reaching the assessment stage of point calculation your application must need to fulfill condition of Eligibility criteria And meet the minimum requirement of STEP 1. And if your application fails NSOI is not going to Step 2 to assess your points.

Let say your application reached to Step 2 to assess your points but To get all required points your documents must show relevant information to score enough points. If you have 5 years work experience it does not mean they will assign you points for 5 years, if your documents does not reveal enough information like your working hours, salary etc.. you will not get points.

You submitted your IELTS but its expired and you dont have updated IELTS you will not get points
You say you have technical degree but As per canadian equivalency if WES reports says its a diploma you will get points as diploma.

So there are many factors for refusal or rejection other than the points assessed by you

Regards
D
Dear all,
I request all whose IELTS are on short expiry dates(2 yers completion date) to upgrade and also those who have spouse to write IELTS for them also , since you can cope up with the deficit, if any on your experience points
In my cause both were there and they given 5 days to resubmit the documents which i had for increasing my points.
Previously visa offices were increasing the time frame upon the request we made, BUT NOT ANY MORE.
I have couple of applicants who got rejections from CIC for the same reason.

In my case the points i expected from CIC was:
Work Exp: 15
Language : 22
Education :21
TOTAL: 68
But as per CIC'S calculation :
Work Exp: 13
Language : 22
Education :21
TOTAL: 66
Later I send my IELTS (since expiry)and spouse IELTS(which increased my 5 points)

joefash

Feb 18, 2015
akhilesh111 said:
FINALLY I GOT PPR ON THIS MONTH
Congregation
Please House!
tell me, at CIC level, does spouse of principal applicants submit police report PCC or just principal applicants

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
joefash said:
Congregation
Please House!
tell me, at CIC level, does spouse of principal applicants submit police report PCC or just principal applicants
Joefash,

Police certificates

If you have a criminal record, you may not be allowed to enter Canada. People who pose a risk to Canada’s security are also not allowed to come to Canada.

You will need to get police certificates for you and each of your family members who are over 18. You must get one from each country or territory (except Canada) where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18.

In some countries, it can take a long time to get police certificates, so find out what you need to do to get them early.

Neeraj

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
akhilesh111 said:
How long have you been waiting and when did you apply for eapr?

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
drajpoot said:
It depends upon the statement mention in your police report, I never seen the PCC issued from local police station so cant say much But if you can provide some more details what mentioned in your PCC and more detail about your situation such as where you live at present and how long you have been in India and your state in India etc..

regards
D
Hi -Actually i have lived major part of my life in India in various cities for last 10 years and currently staying in Bangalore.The pcc which was issued to me only covered the address and time i was in my new address in bangalore which was roughly 4 months,hereby giving CIC no clue about last 9.xxxyears.PCC fromcommisioner's office in Bangalore is in a very standard format and that is what i submitted to CIC also i submitted the police verification as well.So all together they have rejected this pcc saying that it accounts for one address in bangalore for 4 months(in bangalore i have bben staying for 2.5 years so) so the pcc does not even cover the entire time period in bangalore leave alone other cities in india.So basically what i understand is they are looking for something which is geography and time independent in PCC.

Not sure though .pleaseadvise

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
JI JI IRAWO said:
@Workharder,
I had a similar experience during my application period last year. pls find below some other useful thread and some points that i noted down as reasons that can affect your application negatively:
REASONS FOR REJECTION ON EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICATION
1. Lack of Education Credential Assessment-ECA(they will just ask for copies of degrees without ECA but when you fail to submit ECA, then the hammer comes)
2. Lack of degrees Certificates: this is where ECA is uploaded without copies of degree certificate
3. WRONG UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS: All uploads must be only one document, as the second document will cancel out the first
4. Lack of document translation;
5. Use of online bank statements
6. Job Offer wasn't proving it is a permanent job
7. LACK of PCC-Police Clearance Certificate
8. LACK of PCC- for online/correspondence courses done outside your country
9. LACK of PCC - uploading translation of the Police Clearance, not the original one.
10. Missing copy of passport pages
11. Missing of visa, stamps on various travelling done
12. Lack of Funds.
13. Misrepresentation of information (False Information)
14. Misrepresentation of funds
15. Misrepresentation of Job Experience
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-applicant-got-cancelled-and-submitted-a-case-specific-inquiry-lets-connect-t290316.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-one-got-there-application-cancelled-connect-here-t317157.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ee-application-rejected-after-aor-received-missing-education-credential-assessment-t281068.0.html

JiJi IARWO
Hi Jiji IARWO-Can you please let me know what similar thing you faced and how did youovercome it.Thanks in advance

Alexand

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Toronto Ontario Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akhilesh111 said:
Congratulations!

Get Pre-arrival help before arriving in Canada and arrive prepared. These services are free ( payed by the Canadian government) Hence the list on IRCC website. Check them out at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

For general help you can check out http://nextstopcanada.ca/ . It is the only general settlement service for people who are not in Canada yet and you will find it at the end of the IRCC list I just provided for you. But Check the list. See what will be best for you.

Best of luck!

cool2409

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
ritawallu said:
Did anybody got AOR, after 12th Sept?? It is like they have suddenly stopped giving AOR's.

Yes, me, my sis and my friend got AOR. We three are 8 sept 2015 applicants. I received it on 16 sep, my sis got it on 21 sept and my friend received it yesterday...

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
WHat is about this pcc.. i have lived in bangalore for 9 years so how will my pcc be, 3 differnet addresses

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
stephny46 said:
WHat is about this pcc.. i have lived in bangalore for 9 years so how will my pcc be, 3 differnet addresses
Fromwhere are you trying to get the pcc whether it is passport seva kendra or police commisioner's office

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
drajpoot,Can you tellmebased on your experiences how much time does it take for Nova scotia take to renominate or transfer the nomination to new express entry code.