+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Goldilocks

Sep 3, 2016
drajpoot said:
Agreed what you suggest if your doctor suggest you not to tell which means something is there and for sure during your medical doctor may got to know so don't worry take your report from your doctor and show that to CIC doctor as you said there is nothing serious than you are fine
By the way there is no medical test at the time of entering in Canada.
Always be honest with CIC if you really want that process go smoothly
Moreover if you will tell the CIC doctor about your medical issue he can not take credit as you declare that yourself but if you will hide it and he found that then Forsure he wil get credit I hope you understand what I mean
Regards
D
Thank you Mr. Raj

I was on duty all these days so I didn't find time to thank you and reply.

I am still confused. I will explain the reason. But I want to be specific and explain my problem and case in detail. The reason my doctor comes with his suggestion are based on these facts.

I don't have pulmonary TB or lung TB. I don't have a lung scar. My recent chest x ray and all previous ones never revealed any scars in the lungs. Lung TB was completely ruled out by my family physician.

I am sorry if I am explaining too much but for information, TB occurs in many different parts of the body. The way TB organism got into me should be like this. I was exposed to the organism, the organism entered my lungs, went into blood stream without causing anything like scar or symptoms (maybe my immunity fought it well). Since the organism is/was in the blood it can infect any part, as my body permits. So I got a lymph node TB. That's called TB lymphadenitis.

My doctors removed the node surgically and put me on a regular TB medication for 6 months as it is the protocol here (whatever kind of TB, medication and duration of treatment are pretty much the same).

Now it is my own physician who's treating me suggests that there is no need to mention about my current TB treatment during the medicals by CIC panel doctor. He is telling that the X ray that will be taken by CIC doctor will not show anything abnormal since I don't have lung scars. And moreover the TB that I have cannot spread. And I am finishing my medication in less than a week. He is telling that the immigration doctors' concern is mainly on active/latent pulmonary TB. My doctor suggests if I disclose my lymph node TB, I might have unnecessary trouble of proving to CIC panel doctor that I don't have a lung TB by having multiple referrals like pulmonologist opinion and further unnecessary sputum, blood tests and x rays and medical reports from various physicians. All these are expensive and time consuming (not covered by insurance, because I don't need them clinically according to my treating doctor). I will have to spend from my pocket. I know if necessary it is necessary. But I am confused and perplexed when my own doctor tells me with confidence 'that's okay, go for the test, no need to say anything about your current treatment!!'

What do you really think and say as this is my situation..?! Please try and imagine yourself in the same situation!?

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Skywalker_RT said:
Well, finally got my AOR today!
Congrats dear!!!

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Bonne Chance said:
Hello everyone, got AOR too! Kindly update the spreadsheet! Best of luck to us all, Thank you! :)
Congrats!!!

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
akhilesh111 said:
Dear all,
Finally i got PPR,
Hope it will be getting stamped within 20 days
Feeling excited
Congrats man!!!

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
cool2409 said:
Dear all,

I have received AOR today... :)
Congrats!!!!

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
ruchitajj said:
Hi all,

Where there any nominations last week??
There were No nomination last week.

VIS0378

Aug 7, 2015
Dear All,

I got this mail from NS on 8 Sept, 2016. Please guide me how to give point by point reply to below questions. My NOC is 2132 Mechanical Engineer.

In order to continue processing your application, the following additional information is required:

Adaptability/Intention to Settle
1. What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home?
2. What research have you done about Nova Scotia?
3. What research have you done about job opportunities in Nova Scotia?
4. Do you have any friends or family in Nova Scotia?
5. Have you contacted any community groups in Nova Scotia?
6. Provide any further evidence or argument for your intention to settle in Nova Scotia.

I know many of us got this type of query so please help me to prepare ans.
Thank You Very Much.

VIS0378

Aug 7, 2015
dreamofcanada said:
Hi Rob,

I got the same query from NS and my NOC is 2173.
Thanks to Drajpoot for his suggestion.
First of all, you should know that no certification required in NS to practice 2173 NOC.
I sent you the answer in PM, it worked for me. Please modify the same as per you understanding else it will be duplicate.
I got nomination immediately after replying all these queries.
Hi Dreamofcanada,
Can u send me also those answer? it will also help me to prepare my answers of intention to settle related questions.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GuiBrazuca said:
Congrats Sky, you deserve it! I guess we'll have a beer together next year!
Thanks! And I'm sure it's not gonna be Skol, Brahma, Kaiser or Antarctica! ;D

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruchitajj said:
Hi all,

Where there any nominations last week??
There were 2 in Whatsapp groups last Friday: Mithun Kumar, August 13 applicant, who's in the spreadsheet and another July 29 who isn't listed.

dreamofcanada

Nov 13, 2014
VIS0378 said:
Hi Dreamofcanada,
Can u send me also those answer? it will also help me to prepare my answers of intention to settle related questions.
Hi,

I suggested answer to Rob only for one specific question related to NOC 2173 because i also got the same one.
For the rest of the questions, in my opinion you should answer them by yourself.
They are specifically about the individual's settlement plan and believe my friend you would be the only best person to know your circumstances and can give best possible replies.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
dreamofcanada said:
Hi,

I suggested answer to Rob only for one specific question related to NOC 2173 because i also got the same one.
For the rest of the questions, in my opinion you should answer them by yourself.
They are specifically about the individual's settlement plan and believe my friend you would be the only best person to know your circumstances and can give best possible replies.
Hi VIS0378,

For the answers to the settle plan, pls refer to the posts from the past 3-4 days. Few of the members have given their suggestions/helpful links, with that, one can easily draft the answers to settlement plans.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Goldilocks said:
Thank you Mr. Raj

I was on duty all these days so I didn't find time to thank you and reply.

I am still confused. I will explain the reason. But I want to be specific and explain my problem and case in detail. The reason my doctor comes with his suggestion are based on these facts.

I don't have pulmonary TB or lung TB. I don't have a lung scar. My recent chest x ray and all previous ones never revealed any scars in the lungs. Lung TB was completely ruled out by my family physician.

Thats good!! If its completely ruled out what is the problem to reveal this information. The first question doctor will ask or I guess they will give you one form too that did you had any surgery in past? What will you answer? I remember there are many question related to surgery and TB. I guess that application form is everywhere same

I am sorry if I am explaining too much but for information, TB occurs in many different parts of the body. The way TB organism got into me should be like this. I was exposed to the organism, the organism entered my lungs, went into blood stream without causing anything like scar or symptoms (maybe my immunity fought it well). Since the organism is/was in the blood it can infect any part, as my body permits. So I got a lymph node TB. That's called TB lymphadenitis.

My doctors removed the node surgically and put me on a regular TB medication for 6 months as it is the protocol here (whatever kind of TB, medication and duration of treatment are pretty much the same).

Good explanation! I did not know anything about it BUT Of course CIC doctors already know all these things, you do not need to worry about that, I am 100% sure if your doctor says its nothing for sure they will say nothing.

Now it is my own physician who's treating me suggests that there is no need to mention about my current TB treatment during the medicals by CIC panel doctor. He is telling that the X ray that will be taken by CIC doctor will not show anything abnormal since I don't have lung scars. And moreover the TB that I have cannot spread. And I am finishing my medication in less than a week. He is telling that the immigration doctors' concern is mainly on active/latent pulmonary TB.

If he is sure nothing will come than I do not understand where is the problem to inform that fact

My doctor suggests if I disclose my lymph node TB, I might have unnecessary trouble of proving to CIC panel doctor that I don't have a lung TB by having multiple referrals like pulmonologist opinion and further unnecessary sputum, blood tests and x rays and medical reports from various physicians. All these are expensive and time consuming (not covered by insurance, because I don't need them clinically according to my treating doctor). I will have to spend from my pocket.

Canada never make unnecessary trouble if you will claim that you are physically fit , and you submit your positive test report they will cross check that and if their doctor will find something they will let you know and will suggest you to go for test again and as your doctor say result will come always positive so let them confirm.

I know it may cost you much but at the end who will be more confident about your health? You and only you.

For my health if one best doctor says I am ok and another best doctor says you are ok but you should do some more test to make 100% sure there is nothing Of course I will go for every test not to prove anyone ,not to make wrong anyone, not because I dont trust the doctor, Just because I just want to be make sure my health is good at every angle. Nothing is important more than my health

I know if necessary it is necessary. But I am confused and perplexed when my own doctor tells me with confidence 'that's okay, go for the test, no need to say anything about your current treatment!!'

What do you really think and say as this is my situation..?! Please try and imagine yourself in the same situation!?

ITS YOUR HEALTH AND APPLICATION, I CAN NOT SUGGEST YOU ANYTHING, YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR DECISION.