hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Skywalker_RT said:
Yes, it's the usual, but still nothing about intent to live there. Actually, not all people are asked about their intentions, only those that the officer finds their settlement plan weak.

As for the AOR demands, only updated proof of funds, the famous "NOC table" and the current EE profile number and job seeker code. They also ask you to inform about any changes in your profile that might have occurred in the interim.
Oh thanks for your prompt response. But am lost about the famous NOC, what do they ask about one's NOC?

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Fatima007 said:
Oh thanks for your prompt response. But am lost about the famous NOC, what do they ask about one's NOC?
You just have to compare the job duties with the NOC table.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Moh Mor said:
Congrats... ;D
Admin plz update spreadsheet.
when will my turn ?! :) :'(
As your application was received on 31st Oct. So, according to the flow, probably you may hear in mid or first week of Nov. about your AOR.

muralitejcan

Jul 20, 2016
ritawallu said:
As your application was received on 31st Oct. So, according to the flow, probably you may hear in mid or first week of Nov. about your AOR.
Dear Rita,
I am also processing my application under NOC 6235. Do u have any idea about getting Job after landing.??

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
muralitejcan said:
Dear Rita,
I am also processing my application under NOC 6235. Do u have any idea about getting Job after landing.??
I have worked out on various sites regarding the jobs we may look for in our field after landing. Although, there are many other factors that need to be looked after. You may send me a personal message if you need any further assistance regarding the same.

muralitejcan

Jul 20, 2016
ritawallu said:
I have worked out on various sites regarding the jobs we may look for in our field after landing. Although, there are many other factors that need to be looked after. You may send me a personal message if you need aby further assistance regarding the same.
I sent a PM to you. Please look into and do the needful.

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
ritawallu said:
You just have to compare the job duties with the NOC table.
Thanks Ritawallu! hopefully Our AORs are coming soon....nsoi received my file 27th Oct 2015 so I should expect AOR by end Oct or early NOV.
Meanwhile my current CRS score is 338 and my birthday is in November. Will i still be eligible after my birthday?

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Rob2K said:
Hello,

I just got a email from NS telling me to answer the below questions within 10 days:

A.
Education
· Some of the occupations under NOC 2173 Software Engineers and Designers require certification in Nova Scotia. Have you researched whether or not you will require certification for your intended occupation in Nova Scotia?

B.
Adaptability/Intention to Settle in Nova Scotia
· What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home?
· What research have you done about Nova Scotia?
· What research have you done about job opportunities in Nova Scotia?
· Have you contacted any community groups in Nova Scotia?
· Do you have any friends or relatives in Nova Scotia?

1. I have applied under NOC 2173 , and im basically into software automation testing, and performance testing including Performance engineering, with the role as software tester/test lead. My question is does my role requires any certificates or something in NS ? I'm not sure what occupations NS is talking about :eek:

2. Could anyone pls guide me through what i could write for the Intentions part ?

Any help would be appreciated, and thanks in advance.
Hello Rob,

My opinion:
You will need to respond to those questions with evidence of the steps you have taken to clear their doubts.
For part A. Please take some time to apply and pay the fees to become an engineer in training (EIT) under engineersnovascotia. There are requirements which after digesting their website you should be able to fulfill. The requirements may include a document-by-document evaluation from WES to be sent to them. However, the evaluation process may take a while, but at least you will demonstrate your genuine intention of residing in NS and practicing in your field.

For part B. This section is no brainer, as you only need to answer the questions attaching some good proof as applicable. I believe doing this will clear whatever doubts they may have.

Best of luck...

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Funtell85 said:
Hello Rob,

My opinion:
You will need to respond to those questions with evidence of the steps you have taken to clear their doubts.
For part A. Please take some time to apply and pay the fees to become an engineer in training (EIT) under engineersnovascotia. There are requirements which after digesting their website you should be able to fulfill. The requirements may include a document-by-document evaluation from WES to be sent to them. However, the evaluation process may take a while, but at least you will demonstrate your genuine intention of residing in NS and practicing in your field.

For part B. This section is no brainer, as you only need to answer the questions attaching some good proof as applicable. I believe doing this will clear whatever doubts they may have.

Best of luck...
Hi Funtell85, Thanks for the info :). I did go through engineersnovascotia site, and it has indeed plenty of info in for the prospective students as well the immigrants (engineers). Looks like we have to go through the "professional practice" section, which mainly focuses on the engineers who arrive at NS and work. Regarding the fees, should i pay the fees now to show my genuine intention, or like if talk about my plan to carry out the program/certificate once i land in NS would that suffice ? Pls guide

Any members here who have got Nom with NOC 2173, did any of you get the same set of questions about certification, If so, what kind of answer or reply was given, pls help.. thanks in advance.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Fatima007 said:
Thanks Ritawallu! hopefully Our AORs are coming soon....nsoi received my file 27th Oct 2015 so I should expect AOR by end Oct or early NOV.
Meanwhile my current CRS score is 338 and my birthday is in November. Will i still be eligible after my birthday?
What my experience says you may get your AOR in the first week of Nov. The CRS score in the express entry won't have any effect on your application to NS, until & unless you are retaining your 67 points in your PR profile. Only thing is, on your birthday you may find a decrease of (-5) points less in your CRS, i.e. it will come to stand at 333. Don't worry about the points in Express entry. The points you are having in your PR matters for the eligibility.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Canaspire said:
Hi Drajpoot.. Thanks for the response... Let me clarify the situation. "Lets' say I'm currently working with ABC Firm in my home Country. ANd now I am getting a gud hike in the same occupation in XYZ Org in the same Country." My query is, if I change my job and in turn update my Work History related information in Express Entry, will that have an adverse effect on my CRS or it will not. Otherwise I may not join till I submit my application..
I'm asking this because I've read somewhere that if your score decreases, ur nomination can also be withdrawn. This is my only worry ..
Request you to please guide....
You already have your EE profile: which means you score 67 points thats why you are eligible to create EE profile, forget about what is your CRS in EE.
Now you say you change your job: Changing a job never will never make your score less than 67. So your EE profile will remain exist forget about your CRS score in EE.

Now we talk about if CRS score decrease: Decreasing CRS score never affect nomination process, I do not know where did you read that.

Now talk about nomination withdrawn: Let say you make your EE profile in January 2015 as you are eligible to fulfill FSW criteria (67 points) and your age was 35. but in 2016 you turned 36 then your score would become 66 which means your EE profile would be ineligible immediately on your B'day. And if you do not have EE profile you will never get your nomination. End of the story.

This is what I know and I hope I am not wrong. So when nomination get withdrawn people think that because of CRS got decrease but actually CRS has nothing with nomination.

Nomination will give 600 points in CRS but CRS gives nothing in Nomination, In another word does not matter your CRS is 400 or 200 if you are eligible to create EE profile, whatever is your SCORE will not affect your nomination process

regards
D

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
muralitejcan said:
I sent a PM to you. Please look into and do the needful.
Hi Murali,

I have replied to your query in your PM. Kindly look into it in detail. Hope I may be able to help you in it. By the way, I am unable to see you in spreadsheet. What is your timeline? When did your application reached Nova Scotia? If you have not entered your data in spreadsheet, I may request you to kindly enter your data in the spreadsheet in the below link:

NSNP 2015 Entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk

dreamofcanada

Nov 13, 2014
Rob2K said:
Hello,

I just got a email from NS telling me to answer the below questions within 10 days:

A.
Education
· Some of the occupations under NOC 2173 Software Engineers and Designers require certification in Nova Scotia. Have you researched whether or not you will require certification for your intended occupation in Nova Scotia?

B.
Adaptability/Intention to Settle in Nova Scotia
· What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home?
· What research have you done about Nova Scotia?
· What research have you done about job opportunities in Nova Scotia?
· Have you contacted any community groups in Nova Scotia?
· Do you have any friends or relatives in Nova Scotia?

1. I have applied under NOC 2173 , and im basically into software automation testing, and performance testing including Performance engineering, with the role as software tester/test lead. My question is does my role requires any certificates or something in NS ? I'm not sure what occupations NS is talking about :eek:

2. Could anyone pls guide me through what i could write for the Intentions part ?

Any help would be appreciated, and thanks in advance.
Hi Rob,

I got the same query from NS and my NOC is 2173.
Thanks to Drajpoot for his suggestion.
First of all, you should know that no certification required in NS to practice 2173 NOC.
I sent you the answer in PM, it worked for me. Please modify the same as per you understanding else it will be duplicate.
I got nomination immediately after replying all these queries.