+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

immtis

Jun 3, 2016
Qamhus123 said:
They will probably open in Mid of January or so, It will be an online process as compared to the process previously which was a paper based application.

I thought they said they will open later this year

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Surbhigurpreet said:
Dear D,
Thank u for ur reply.

What if my response to such questions is very generic and simple. For eg. I want to shift to ns because it is upcomming and i dont want to go ontario or bc where already there are many immigrants and populated. So ns is upcoming and have lots of opportunity.

Regrade
This is a very reasonable answer you may write it. AS much you will think you will get all your answer and hints to get these answers according to your personal and professional situations.
I guess no one can get better answers other than yourself for all these questions cause you know your dream, you know your nature you know your likes n dislikes and you know what kind of experience you have and your skills.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Canaspire said:
Hi... I am new to the forum but have been following the posts since last few months..
I have a small query.. It would be gr8 if somebody can help me out...
I have got PNP nomination last week but ITA is awaited....
Meanwhile, I am getting a gud opportunity due to wwhich I may change my current job, which would change my Express Entry Profile.. (may Increase or decrease the Score)

My query is does changing EE profile has any adverse effect on ur final selection, as I have already gone thru the process of PNP.
Request somebody to help me on this..
Canaspire said:
Hi... Can somebody please advise me on this.. It is URGENT
First I would like to request you to please fill the entry form to get your entry in spreadsheet if you dint do it before.
Secondly I would say personally I did not get your question so I do not know how to answer.
You said you are getting a good opportunity due to which you will change your job and this change would increase or decrease your score.
My question is "How it will decrease or increase"

Secondly you said your waiting your ITA , means you dint submit your PR application so in case if any changes you will update would be before submission your PR application right ? So how would these changes would "affect your application"if you did not submit any application yet.
Any update or changes which you think can decrease or increase your CRS will "affect your EE profile not application" And once you submit your application I do not think you can do any update or changes in your EE profile.
I hope I am not wrong but I am sorry I could not understand your query.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
pk910 said:
Hi All,

Does the NOC need to match Education qualifications for NS Demand occupations,because I read in forum that SINP does cross check and is quite strict on this,wanted to know if its the same for NS demand EE .Has anyone had similar experiences?.Kindly reply.

Thanks
Hi

it would be more easy for everyone to answer your query if you ask it more specifically or in more detail way about your case.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Luder said:
Hi Drajpoot

Thank you so much for that suggestion.

So I will take the medicals. From your message what I understood is this.

1. When I go for medicals, it is valid for 1 year from the date it was taken.

2. The form that doctor gives has UMI number. So I upload it for the current ITA or the next doesn't matter.

3. Even after Medicals, and after uploading UMI sheet, but unfortunately if PCC is getting delayed and 60 days deadline almost getting over, I can decline the application, can I?

I am sorry, I am too skeptical about the PCC and about the option of declining.

Please tell me from the picture I am uploading now; if I click 'continue application' and submit it, the decline option will still be available or not?

http://i67.tinypic.com/2aiqxjp.jpg

I know it is a bit nagging. I don't want to get locked up. That's why. I choose to do it myself without any agency's help. These are vehement people around me from my ex-work place waiting to rejoice if I fail in this process. I think you get the point!

I can't stop asking for help!

Regards

Luder
Please wait next 30 days you will get your pcc and then submit your application OK.
have patience do not think anything about decline invitation. get your medical done and wait for pcc. do not open your MyCIC even.

regards
D

vivu_2014

Sep 21, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2016
Skywalker_RT said:
Well, finally got my AOR today!
Hi Skywalker_RT,

Congratulations... Wish you best of luck for your further steps....

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
Does anyone know, how much time they are taking to process PR applications these days? Experts any idea?

Mansi25

Dec 14, 2014
Hi Friends,

Does anyone have idea whether we can show Fixed deposits on our name booked within 6 months as POF?

Thanks,

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Mansi25 said:
Hi Friends,

Does anyone have idea whether we can show Fixed deposits on our name booked within 6 months as POF?

Thanks,
Yes that can be shown.

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
akhilesh111 said:
Dear all,
Finally i got PPR,
Hope it will be getting stamped within 20 days
Feeling excited
Pnp express entry or paper based? When did you apply?