Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Qamhus123 said:
Hello,
Experts help needed here, I am expecting an ITA in the next invitation round. Can i have a police certificate now i.e. before getting an ITA and submit it as soon as i received my invitation? I guess the date mentioned on police certificate will be the date prior to the date of ITA. I am confused please help
Hi Qamhus

I think you can have police clearance certificate before ITA. Actually CIC urges to have or at least apply for PCC before getting the ITA. So if the PCC dated prior to ITA date is just fine. Otherwise CIC would not advise so.

But there are two other things that we have to note before applying for a PCC.

1. Delivery time: In my case the UAE PCC took me only less than 10 hours!! I didn't visit any police station or any office. Using the National ID card number I registered myself with the governmental services android app; requested PCC online; paid fees online; request sent at around 10 pm, I received PCC next morning at 8 am! Bingo!

Well., my next country's PCC didn't go like that. I am waiting for it now. Rough estimate is 20 to 45 days from the date applied.

You need to check the delivery time first before applying.

2. Validity: Although the UAE PCC is so quick to come, it is valid for only three months. I heard some countries give PCC valid up to 6 months. So this is the next thing you need to take into consideration before applying PCC. Don't apply too early and if it takes for example close to 3 months to finally send the completed application to CIC, your PCC may have very few days of validity, so you may have to spend money twice to get the next PCC if requested by CIC or worst rules maybe like you need to wait for the current PCC validity to end then reapply. So check the validity beforehand!

Please look at these two elements before applying for PCC.

See if my suggestion helps

I'll send a copied text in a moment from Drajpoot' message which will explain the situation even better..,

All the best

Luder

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Qamhus123 said:
Hello,
Experts help needed here, I am expecting an ITA in the next invitation round. Can i have a police certificate now i.e. before getting an ITA and submit it as soon as i received my invitation? I guess the date mentioned on police certificate will be the date prior to the date of ITA. I am confused please help
Everyone following this forum, start your PCC process, once you get nomination or some days before your nomination. It is a good thing to have some idea about the expected time interval of their nomination.

There is a way who thinks it will take time to get their PCC-
When you get your nomination, Do not accept it in your MY CIC account as it will give you 30 days time to accept it.
Start your PCC process same day and wait another 20days and if your PCC dint come and draw date is very close wait for the draw and accept your nomination after that draw so this way you will get another 15 days for your PCC and and hopefully till next draw you will get your PCC if not you still have 60 days. So by this way you got enough days if you do not want to decline any invitation from CIC.

For example-

Nomination date - 1st September 2016 Do not accept it in MYCIC
You will get 30 days to accept it
Apply for PCC on- 1st september
wait till- 20th september
Draw date for example - 23rd September
Accept nomination in MYCIC on - 24 Septmeber
Next draw date would be- 7 october ,ITA
and you would have 60 days to submit your application - 7th December
So you will get your PCC anyhow before 7th december

By this way you got 90 days for your PCC and after that you still have one week to submit your PR application

This is an example if anyone is not comfortable to decline any invitation.

regards
D

priyan687

Feb 25, 2016
Hi,

I am an Oct 5th 2015 applicant. I have already included my details in the spreadsheet. Can someone please add me to the whatsapp group also?

My number is +919037427448

Thanks

Priya

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
Luder said:
Hi Qamhus

I think you can have police clearance certificate before ITA. Actually CIC urges to have or at least apply for PCC before getting the ITA. So if the PCC dated prior to ITA date is just fine. Otherwise CIC would not advise so.

1. Delivery time: In my case the UAE PCC took me only less than 10 hours!! I didn't visit any police station or any office. Using the National ID card number I registered myself with the governmental services android app; requested PCC online; paid fees online; request sent at around 10 pm, I received PCC next morning at 8 am! Bingo!

Well., my next country's PCC didn't go like that. I am waiting for it now. Rough estimate is 20 to 45 days from the date applied.

2. Validity: Although the UAE PCC is so quick to come, it is valid for only three months. I heard some countries give PCC valid up to 6 months. So this is the next thing you need to take into consideration before applying PCC. Don't apply too early and if it takes for example close to 3 months to finally send the completed application to CIC, your PCC may have very few days of validity, so you may have to spend money twice to get the next PCC if requested by CIC or worst rules maybe like you need to wait for the current PCC validity to end then reapply. So check the validity beforehand!

I'll send a copied text in a moment from Drajpoot' message which will explain the situation even better..,

All the best

Luder
Hey Ludar,
Thanks for this detailed answer, it will really help me alot. First thing in the morning tomorrow I will visit my local police station to ask for the details

LOVK

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017 (upfront)
Luder said:
Hi Qamhus

All the best

Luder
hi Luder,

did you show any letter from cic requesting you to get a pcc? sadly, i need to request a letter first from cic before i can get a pcc in Kuwait.

here is the link for pcc
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/police-cert/index.asp#K

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
LOVK said:
hi Luder,

did you show any letter from cic requesting you to get a pcc? sadly, i need to request a letter first from cic before i can get a pcc in Kuwait.

here is the link for pcc
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/police-cert/index.asp#K
Hi LOVK

No i didn't show anything. It was completely from the mobile app! Absolutely! I was amazed to see it was very very hassle free and straight forward. Hardly 10 mins it took to send the requests, actually 5 mins each, one for me and another for my wife.

While filling the request for UAE PCC there was a field like "the organization requesting PCC". I mentioned as IRCC but in the certificate it says the organization where it has to be submitted is 'Embassy of Canada'. I think that is sufficient when I upload it to CIC.

Hope the information helps.

I checked Kuwait rules to get PCC. It says you need to get a letter from Embassy of Canada requesting PCC from Kuwait police. Countries differ significantly!

Well., the rules here are not same throughout UAE even! Example, in Dubai, they do have an online method but the applicant has to visit the nearest police station with the bio metric fingerprints form downloaded from that online page, get it filled (fingerprints taken) by the authorized police personnel; then send the form thru postal service to Dubai police authority. Once they receive it in their systems, after verifying and matching your online request you can receive PCC in the next 5 business days.

I guess Abu Dhabi is well ahead of time and technology!! Thanks to that, I was able to take advantage of the facility.

Oh, I am boring you!

One last thing anyway, keep your mind engaged in the process. One of the effective ways I found to get used to these stuff, lest the application process, CIC, IRCC, NSNP, PCC all these will start feeling alien!!

All the best

Luder

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Qamhus123 said:
Hey Ludar,
Thanks for this detailed answer, it will really help me alot. First thing in the morning tomorrow I will visit my local police station to ask for the details
You are most welcome Qamhus.

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Friends,

I was neither prepared nor aware or watchful of the immediate effects when I received nominations. I mean, I spent the days from nomination to invitation very cool without gathering the needed information about PCC or Medicals so I am still stuck with this dilemma.

I am in the idea of declining the ITA if I don't get my Indian PCC at least 5 days before the 60 days deadline of this ITA I received.

But I have scheduled upfront medical exams after 10 days from now. I'm not sure if my Indian Police clearance (PCC) will be available at that time. If I get the PCC I'll go for medicals. No confusion.

If not, can I still go for medicals? Can I decline ITA after taking upfront medicals? After medicals, I decline or I don't, the panel doctor will send my results to CIC right? So will not CIC consider it as incomplete application even if I decline (due to PCC delay) before 60 days deadline but after medicals?

Please advise, what can I do with that appointment. Go or book new medicals after getting PCC.

Please reply experts and friends

Regards

Luder

Apr 5, 2015
drajpoot said:
Well for sure there is issue with your document but the major problem is why dint you respond within deadline? Is there any genuine reason to justify you?

regards
D
NSIO reached out to my manager and the HR team. my manager replied before the deadline. the HR team told me that they did not received any email from NSIO. the whole process took time and the NSIO gave me just 5 business days to provide all docs. usually, our HR team will have 3 business days to respond and another 3 days to produce the letters.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear D and all senios and friends.

I have recieved following query from my case officer and i need your help for same.

"Adaptability/Intention to Settle in Nova Scotia
What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home?
What research have you done about Nova Scotia? (be specific)
What research have you done about job opportunities in Nova Scotia? (be specific)
Have you contacted any community groups in Nova Scotia?
Do you have any friends or relatives in Nova Scotia?
You mentioned on Page 15 of the NSNP 100 form you have friends that have settled in other provinces in Canada. Why have you chosen Nova Scotia over other provinces where your friends reside?"

Please advise tips on how to reply this. Further has anybody else received such query? Please help i need to reply this in 10 days along with fresh reference letters. Regards

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Surbhigurpreet said:
Dear D and all senios and friends.

I have recieved following query from my case officer and i need your help for same.

"Adaptability/Intention to Settle in Nova Scotia
What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home?
What research have you done about Nova Scotia? (be specific)
What research have you done about job opportunities in Nova Scotia? (be specific)
Have you contacted any community groups in Nova Scotia?
Do you have any friends or relatives in Nova Scotia?
You mentioned on Page 15 of the NSNP 100 form you have friends that have settled in other provinces in Canada. Why have you chosen Nova Scotia over other provinces where your friends reside?"

Please advise tips on how to reply this. Further has anybody else received such query? Please help i need to reply this in 10 days along with fresh reference letters. Regards
Hi

These are normal questions which I guess everyone has been asked by NSOI, And NSOI is actually giving you an idea what you need to do and they are expecting your answer with proof not only the words or stories. "be specific" means proof
So I do not think there is any tip to answer cause all questions are straight like- did you do anything yes or no if yes justify yourself or give them proof. Thats it.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Luder said:
Friends

Pardon me for asking many many questions. I assure if I find a question I can clearly give an answer to I'll answer.

This is a new question that keeping popping out again and again. See if you can clarify.

I have scheduled medicals after 10 days from now. I'm not sure if my Indian Police clearance (PCC) will be available at that time. If I get the PCC I'll go for medicals.

If not, can I still go for medicals? Can I decline ITA after taking upfront medicals? After medicals, I decline or I don't, the panel doctor will send my results to CIC right? So will not CIC consider it as incomplete application even if I decline (due to PCC delay) before 60 days deadline but after medicals?

Please advise, what can I do with that appointment. Go or book new medicals after getting PCC.

Please reply experts and friends

Regards

Luder
There is no problem to do medical, as your medical would be valid for 1 year. Additionally your medical would be upload in a system from where CIC will access that whenever you will submit your application so get your medical ready and I am sure you will get your PCC too before deadline of the submission of your PR application in CIC.
By the way which application CIC will consider incomplete when you are not submitting any application. You cant submit your application without PCC and medical. When you will upload the copy of your medical with your PR application, there is UMI number in your emedical report only by that CIC would able to find and see your medical in the system, which your doctor uploaded.

regards
D

LOVK

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017 (upfront)
Luder said:
Hi LOVK

No i didn't show anything. It was completely from the mobile app! Absolutely! I was amazed to see it was very very hassle free and straight forward. Hardly 10 mins it took to send the requests, actually 5 mins each, one for me and another for my wife.

While filling the request for UAE PCC there was a field like "the organization requesting PCC". I mentioned as IRCC but in the certificate it says the organization where it has to be submitted is 'Embassy of Canada'. I think that is sufficient when I upload it to CIC.

Hope the information helps.

I checked Kuwait rules to get PCC. It says you need to get a letter from Embassy of Canada requesting PCC from Kuwait police. Countries differ significantly!

Well., the rules here are not same throughout UAE even! Example, in Dubai, they do have an online method but the applicant has to visit the nearest police station with the bio metric fingerprints form downloaded from that online page, get it filled (fingerprints taken) by the authorized police personnel; then send the form thru postal service to Dubai police authority. Once they receive it in their systems, after verifying and matching your online request you can receive PCC in the next 5 business days.

I guess Abu Dhabi is well ahead of time and technology!! Thanks to that, I was able to take advantage of the facility.

Oh, I am boring you!

One last thing anyway, keep your mind engaged in the process. One of the effective ways I found to get used to these stuff, lest the application process, CIC, IRCC, NSNP, PCC all these will start feeling alien!!

All the best

Luder
wow uae is really the best country in the middle east!! thank you so much Luder.. well yes and according to that link, i have to wait until invitation to apply before i could request a letter.

thanks again. good luck & God bless :)

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moh Mor said:
There are some cases in the whatsapp group who were rejected by nsoi because of ielts expiration and they didn't give time to retake ielts. You'd better book the test as soon as possible.
Thanks for the revert. Her IELTS expires on 17th Oct 2016 and we have booked one for 8th Oct 2016. So, we should have the results on 17th I believe. The problem though is how do I intimate them in advance about this?