17-May-2016
File Transfer...
21-Apr-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
19-09-2016, DM: 15-09-2016
Hi,
My spouse applied for my PR when I was in India. I moved to USA on work visa in April 2016. Do I need to inform NDVO that I have moved to USA. If yes, how?
When I receive PPR request, should I courier my passport to India from USA?
Also, now that I am in USA since April, do I need to provide PCC from USA also?

Please advice. Thanks.

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
van_wanderlust said:
Hello All,

NSIO gave me a deadline to provide the employment supporting documents last September 2. However, I failed to provide them the documents. I forwarded to them the letter of reference last Sept. 6. NSIO said they will not grant me any points for my employment and I need 11 points to be nominated. They are yet to reassess my application in entirety. I am very worried if they will reject my application. Has anyone experienced same scenario as mine? Thanks!
You need to get a reference letter that matches up to you NOC code if not definately it will be rejected. You can write your Nominee Officer that you need sometime to obtain the letter. In this way an adverse decision will bot be made on your behalf.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
van_wanderlust said:
my previous employer will not issue an official detailed job description as it is not their practice to give out these information to third party. as a workaround, i asked for letter of reference explaining why they cant provide the info. i missed the deadline in submitting the letter. they gave me sept 2 but i provided it sept 6 just when i received the letter from my previous company. they have given me the final decision yet. this is what i am waiting for. im so worried that they will reject it. i sent my papers last july 2015 and received their 1st reply just this june 2016.
At the time you sent your application to NS, at that time did you not supported ur application with employment reference letter on the letter head?

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Need Suggestion
I along with my supervisor have changed our work location but we are still working in the same company. As we are now working at different locations hence address, phone etc of letter head would be different but company name is same. I think, I have to use letter head of previous work location. I am in confusion that Should i need to take reference letter with recent date or back date? thanks in advance

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
sk321 said:
Hi,
My spouse applied for my PR when I was in India. I moved to USA on work visa in April 2016. Do I need to inform NDVO that I have moved to USA. If yes, how?
When I receive PPR request, should I courier my passport to India from USA?
Also, now that I am in USA since April, do I need to provide PCC from USA also?

Please advice. Thanks.
No, it's illegal to send passport overseas. So when you will get passport request they will ask you first to update your application if there is any changes like if you get married , divorced etc. So you need to updated them your address and then they will let you know where you need to send your passport.

Regards
D

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
van_wanderlust said:
my previous employer will not issue an official detailed job description as it is not their practice to give out these information to third party. as a workaround, i asked for letter of reference explaining why they cant provide the info. i missed the deadline in submitting the letter. they gave me sept 2 but i provided it sept 6 just when i received the letter from my previous company. they have given me the final decision yet. this is what i am waiting for. im so worried that they will reject it. i sent my papers last july 2015 and received their 1st reply just this june 2016.
Hi i would recommend calling them. Nsoi ppl are very friendly. You can explain your difficulty followed by e mail

Apr 5, 2015
petertherock77 said:
You need to get a reference letter that matches up to you NOC code if not definately it will be rejected. You can write your Nominee Officer that you need sometime to obtain the letter. In this way an adverse decision will bot be made on your behalf.
i already provided a letter of explanation why my previous company will not issue a job description. my problem is i failed to provide the letter within the deadline they provided.

Apr 5, 2015
ritawallu said:
At the time you sent your application to NS, at that time did you not supported ur application with employment reference letter on the letter head?
when i submitted my papers last july 2015, i provided all supporting documents like certificate of explanation from my company, notarized affidavit that they cannot provide the detailed job description and job description but not in company letterhead with my manager's signature in it... but just recently, they are asking for updated supporting documents and these i encountered challenges since i already quit my job and im out of the country.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
van_wanderlust said:
i already provided a letter of explanation why my previous company will not issue a job description. my problem is i failed to provide the letter within the deadline they provided.
Well for sure there is issue with your document but the major problem is why dint you respond within deadline? Is there any genuine reason to justify you?

regards
D

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

My wife is the primary applicant for NSNP, our application reached Nova Scotia sometime in October last year.
The issue is that her IELTS expires on 14th October and the only test available for us to take is on the 3rd November. I saw IELTS expired before assessment by case officer as one of the reasons for rejection for one of the applicants in the spreadsheet, however I believe they should consider the IELTS result at the time the application was sent and give us a chance to explain or reappear in this case.
Will this cause any problem or should we notify NSNP office of our case?

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Imagine one of your close relative comes to your house with his family to spend a holiday week!?

My wife's cousin and my brother in law came with their families, they just left this morning, I had literally no time to look at the computer screen or mobile phone while they were here. Anyway we had some nice time.

Friends in the forum, please forgive me I had no time even to say a thank you!

rajkamalmohanram, drajpoot, manesh80 and adhvaryuhardik I'm indebted to thank you fo your helping nature.

I was really under the notion that ITA is linked with nomination and that I will lose the nomination points if I decline ITA. And I was very nervous about Indian PCC.

It was you guys who lifted my weights that I was carrying unnecessarily!

I understood PCC usually comes in less than a month and even if it gets delayed I have to click decline in my MyCIC account, so I only waste some time and wait for the next ITA but no marks will be taken away from my CRS.

But pardon me there is one more question.,

I have scheduled medicals after 10 days from now. I'm not sure if PCC will be available at that time. If I have I'll go for medicals. If not can I still go for medicals? Can I decline ITA after taking upfront medicals? I decline or I don't, the panel doctor will send my results to CIC right?

Please advise, what can I do with that appointment. Go or book new medicals after getting PCC.

Please reply experts and friends

Regards

Luder

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
somtripathi said:
Hi All,

My wife is the primary applicant for NSNP, our application reached Nova Scotia sometime in October last year.
The issue is that her IELTS expires on 14th October and the only test available for us to take is on the 3rd November. I saw IELTS expired before assessment by case officer as one of the reasons for rejection for one of the applicants in the spreadsheet, however I believe they should consider the IELTS result at the time the application was sent and give us a chance to explain or reappear in this case.
Book the Test, and do not worry about NSOI will not reject your application as your IELTS was valid on the day when you submit your application but as per the Guide your IELTS must be valid both time when you submit your application in NSOI and further in CIC for PR application, SO when NSOI will send you AOR they will ask you to provide valid IELTS test report, and you can provide them the copy of IELTS test registration that your exam is on 3rd November.
You will be fine.

regards
D

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
Hello,
Experts help needed here, I am expecting an ITA in the next invitation round. Can i have a police certificate now i.e. before getting an ITA and submit it as soon as i received my invitation? I guess the date mentioned on police certificate will be the date prior to the date of ITA. I am confused please help

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
somtripathi said:
Hi All,

There are some cases in the whatsapp group who were rejected by nsoi because of ielts expiration and they didn't give time to retake ielts. You'd better book the test as soon as possible.

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Friends

Pardon me for asking many many questions. I assure if I find a question I can clearly give an answer to I'll answer.

This is a new question that keeping popping out again and again. See if you can clarify.

I have scheduled medicals after 10 days from now. I'm not sure if my Indian Police clearance (PCC) will be available at that time. If I get the PCC I'll go for medicals.

If not, can I still go for medicals? Can I decline ITA after taking upfront medicals? After medicals, I decline or I don't, the panel doctor will send my results to CIC right? So will not CIC consider it as incomplete application even if I decline (due to PCC delay) before 60 days deadline but after medicals?

Please advise, what can I do with that appointment. Go or book new medicals after getting PCC.

Please reply experts and friends

Regards

Luder