Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017 (upfront)
ritawallu said:
Its been two weeks. No Aors till now. Is there anybody from watsapp group who received any Aor?
still nothing :(

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Hi friends

I'm filling the EE post invitation details. I see in personal details they are asking 10 years address history.

In total I have stayed in 4 different addresses during the past 10 years. But I don't have accurate records of dates.

Should I also include vacations I had to my home country?

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
Hello every one, especially the expert for their help,

Finallyyyyyyy by the grace of God, i have received my Nomination, just checked my CIC account and 600 points have been added.

Thank you all :)

Dear Admin kindly update my details on the excel file

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qamhus123 said:

Finallyyyyyyy by the grace of God, i have received my Nomination, just checked my CIC account and 600 points have been added.

Congratulations! It seems it's nomination day. Another 4 confirmed so far!

rckish450

Dec 1, 2015
Luder said:
Hi friends

I'm filling the EE post invitation details. I see in personal details they are asking 10 years address history.

In total I have stayed in 4 different addresses during the past 10 years. But I don't have accurate records of dates.

Should I also include vacations I had to my home country?
Hi Luder,

I too have stayed in different addresses and 2 countries in the past 10 years.
I have added all those addresses under Contact Details -> Address History. The initial records (2006-2011), I put approx dates. But, the latest ones I put the exact dates, as I have all the lease documents.

I added the vacations under Personal History -> Travel History.
See if this helps.

Thanks
Kishore

rckish450

Dec 1, 2015
Qamhus123 said:

Congratulations!!! :)

Olajumsky

Aug 17, 2016
Hi all, I am a newbie. I submitted my application in october 2015 and got pre AOR in June. I want to find out if I can use my pension funds as proof of funds. I am from Nigeria.

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
rckish450 said:
Hi Luder,

I too have stayed in different addresses and 2 countries in the past 10 years.
I have added all those addresses under Contact Details -> Address History. The initial records (2006-2011), I put approx dates. But, the latest ones I put the exact dates, as I have all the lease documents.

I added the vacations under Personal History -> Travel History.
See if this helps.

Thanks

Kishore
Hi rckish

I have done the same. Accurate dates for all the least contracts I have and can refer to. Approx dates prior to that. But I didn't include vacations under travel history. During the past 10 years unfortunately I've never been to any country other than my country of citizenship and country of residence. It is written only to mention trips made to countries other than citizenship and residence.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Regards

Luder

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Luder said:
Hi rckish

I have done the same. Accurate dates for all the least contracts I have and can refer to. Approx dates prior to that. But I didn't include vacations under travel history. During the past 10 years unfortunately I've never been to any country other than my country of citizenship and country of residence. It is written only to mention trips made to countries other than citizenship and residence.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Regards

Luder
Luder, You only have to answer this question if you have travelled other then the country of your residence and citizenship, if not then just say NO and that is it.
Whatever dates you have please mention those, prior to that you can made your estimations.
Which every countries you have stayed in you have to mention them along with their addresses.
Good Luck

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
fasqi said:
Luder, You only have to answer this question if you have travelled other then the country of your residence and citizenship, if not then just say NO and that is it.
Whatever dates you have please mention those, prior to that you can made your estimations.
Which every countries you have stayed in you have to mention them along with their addresses.
Good Luck
Oh thanks Fasqi

I still didn't get it clear. I have stayed in UAE for more than 8 years in three different proper addresses. For the last two I have exact dates I moved in. So I have mentioned those addresses. The first one I actually don't have any lease contract or anything because it was company's fully leased building. I mean the whole 20 storied building (eight flats at each level) was filled with company's employees. I only have approx estimates of moving in and out dates. On the other hand, when I first came here in 2008, for a very a short time time (3 weeks in one place and 3 months in another) I stayed in sharing accommodation (strictly speaking it is and was illegal in UAE, but I could find no full flat for my budget at that time. I don't know if I can or should include those addresses in this application? But in the application I have covered those days with the address of the first proper company's flat I entered. I don't know if that is okay?

Apart from that during these 8 years, I have been to my home country once or twice every year for vacation, say 20 to 40 days. I am not sure if I have to include that and how?

And a nightmare thing.,

The Indian police clearance! No one here had shared anything black and white about it here! How many days it took for you guys to get it if you are Indians living in middle-east?

I went and applied on the same day I received ITA. I thought I am on time. It was only after going there I was taken aback, for they told me they have absolutely no idea when I will be able to get it!! And the slip given to track reads in bold letters "Delivery Date: MINIMUM FORTY WORKING DAYS FROM DATE OF SUBMISSION"

Minimum 40 working days is 60 calendar days!

In the worst case scenario if I cant get it before 60 days what can I do? I have to plead CIC, I know, but there must be a better effective way of letting CIC know the issue at hand so that they might consider an extension or something.

Friends who know more about this or been here yourself kindly shed some light please.,

Well., I can't thank all of you here enough, I really feel like a brotherly community!

Please do say a word or two about the things I mentioned, I feel a bit desperate.,

Bye

Luder