IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Is there any new AORs after August 20?

farhanf50

Jul 2, 2015
HI All Seniors,

I applied for the PR application and submitted the fee 1040 CAD online on 18th of August. Can anyone tell how how much times does it take for the entire process. Thanks

BR,
Farhan

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ritawallu said:
Thanks drajpoot. Yes, I mistakenly took oksma as otf for which he has already shared that he has got the ITA.

Apologies to the admin (Skywalker) for the same. I hope that oksma will update us soon with his ITA. In future, it won't happen again. I'll try to have better clarity before providing any info to the admin. But it was not intentionally, just a misunderstanding.

Regards,
Rita.
No need to apologize! Everybody makes mistakes.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhanf50 said:
HI All Seniors,

I applied for the PR application and submitted the fee 1040 CAD online on 18th of August. Can anyone tell how how much times does it take for the entire process. Thanks

BR,
Farhan
Between 1 and 8 months! ;D

It's really difficult to say. Usually, 3-4 months for PNPs, but it depends a lot on your local visa office.

dreamofcanada

Nov 13, 2014
Hi Drajpoot\Seniors,

I have below queries:

1. First is regarding my EE profile. I got nomination from NS last week and expecting ITA in next draw. In my profile there is one field for "Previous Application" in which they asked "Have you previously applied to Canada?" I applied in 2014 for FSW but CAP got full and application returned.
My consultant selected "No" for this question in profile and she is saying that won't be a problem as you applied long back. But in my application to NS, I mentioned in their form about that application and provided UCI number. Also they asked for scanned copy of IMM 008 form which i provided.
In my opinion i should mention the details of my previous application in EE profile. Could you please throw some light on this.

2. In my nomination certificate mail, they sent a postcard for new commers in Nova Scotia. In their site www.novascotiastart.ca we need to create an account. My query is should i create an account right away or should i wait till i get passport request for visa (it will take around 6 months after ITA)?

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
Can you please enlighten us on this matter, Oksma? ;D
Hello everyone,

I am emphatically sorry for the incommunicado for sometime now. I have been on a very tight schedule at work with lots of trainings and workshop. Moreover, I have also been on a tug-of-war contest with my nominee officer. My case is a special one and I understand quite well. Hence, it has been been referred to the nominee officer's manager for final decision.

I'm sorry if anyone misconstrued my previous posting here. It's really been long I posted, but I never said anything about ITA. I updated my AOR and am still waiting for nomination. Like I said, my case is a special one. So, I'm just hoping for the best anyway. Thank you all for your support. Hope this clears the air now?

Kind regards.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
oksma said:
Hello everyone,

I am emphatically sorry for the incommunicado for sometime now. I have been on a very tight schedule at work with lots of trainings and workshop. Moreover, I have also been on a tug-of-war contest with my nominee officer. My case is a special one and I understand quite well. Hence, it has been been referred to the nominee officer's manager for final decision.

I'm sorry if anyone misconstrued my previous posting here. It's really been long I posted, but I never said anything about ITA. I updated my AOR and am still waiting for nomination. Like I said, my case is a special one. So, I'm just hoping for the best anyway. Thank you all for your support. Hope this clears the air now?

Kind regards.
Thanks a lot Oksma for your updates. I hope you'll receive your nomination and ITA soon. Can you share when was the last time when you was being asked for any additional information by your nomination officer?

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Skywalker_RT said:
No need to apologize! Everybody makes mistakes.
Thanks for understanding Skywalker.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
dreamofcanada said:
Hi Drajpoot\Seniors,

I have below queries:

1. First is regarding my EE profile. I got nomination from NS last week and expecting ITA in next draw. In my profile there is one field for "Previous Application" in which they asked "Have you previously applied to Canada?" I applied in 2014 for FSW but CAP got full and application returned.
My consultant selected "No" for this question in profile and she is saying that won't be a problem as you applied long back. But in my application to NS, I mentioned in their form about that application and provided UCI number. Also they asked for scanned copy of IMM 008 form which i provided.
In my opinion i should mention the details of my previous application in EE profile. Could you please throw some light on this.

2. In my nomination certificate mail, they sent a postcard for new commers in Nova Scotia. In their site www.novascotiastart.ca we need to create an account. My query is should i create an account right away or should i wait till i get passport request for visa (it will take around 6 months after ITA)?
check your inbox

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
farhanf50 said:
HI All Seniors,

BR,
Farhan
u can get it in 2 months since u paid the right of residence fee upfront

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vchadha said:
Nomination certificate will show the names of all the applicants or just the primary applicant??

I mean it will address to whom??

Please advise
It will have primary applicant details. At the bottom dependant names will also appear.

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skywalker_RT said:
Between 1 and 8 months! ;D

It's really difficult to say. Usually, 3-4 months for PNPs, but it depends a lot on your local visa office.
Between 12 days to 8 months :D
12 days is the quickest I know.

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Hi friends

I have a doubt.

I'm 6th August 2015 applicant. Aor on 17 August 2016. Aor reply on 19 August. No updates from NSNP yet.

I'm a bit troubled because of two things

1. I took money for my daughter's school fees from one of the accounts I showed as proof of funds. But all the accounts together didn't come below the funds required by CIC or NSNP. Is it necessary or advisable to not touch the accounts shown as POF from the time of AOR to nomination? Are they conducting background checks on our bank accounts too?

2. I didn't inform my supervisor who signed for my experience letter. Actually I informed very late, 10 days after AOR reply. I'm afraid she deleted the mail from NSNP without seeing it or something like that?

These are some of the queries and worries I have!

Experts and friends, comments if you know anything about the things I'm worried about.

Thanks and regards

Luder