+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Angrish

Aug 23, 2016
I have completed my assessment and made my recommendation .it is with Manager for final review.you will hear about your file with in 2 weeks.

My question : got a mail from nominee officer. Request for views. Should this mail consider For positive outcome?

chintanp44

Mar 5, 2015
Hello Friends

Wanted know if is it that the NS guys always ask for Additional Doc after AOR? Or sometimes they directly nominate us?
for example Fasqi got nomination in 10days of AOR. Is this true? please correct me if i am wrong.
thanks

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Angrish said:
I have completed my assessment and made my recommendation .it is with Manager for final review.you will hear about your file with in 2 weeks.

My question : got a mail from nominee officer. Request for views. Should this mail consider For positive outcome?
Yes, you almost got nominated just wait for the official announcement for your nomination.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
chintanp44 said:
Hello Friends

Wanted know if is it that the NS guys always ask for Additional Doc after AOR? Or sometimes they directly nominate us?
for example Fasqi got nomination in 10days of AOR. Is this true? please correct me if i am wrong.
thanks
Normally they ask for additional document or info if they want to make sure your intention so it depends case to case.
but one thing i would like to say they are not missing a single word in your application and your documents and I am very much impressed the way they are assessing our application, they are doing research with all point of views. they are giving all opportunity to you to explain your situation. So Be honest.
I know they are taking a lot of time but I m sure if we got to know their process we will say they are the best. You can imagine in this thread almost everyone has some kind of complicated situations and to assess everything and make decision accordingly its not easy thing and thats why they are taking time because they are giving us time, they are not just refusing or accepting our mistakes in one shot.

Have patience!! everyone is in queue and hopefully everyone will get his turn.

regards
D

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
drajpoot said:
Normally they ask for additional document or info if they want to make sure your intention so it depends case to case.
but one thing i would like to say they are not missing a single word in your application and your documents and I am very much impressed the way they are assessing our application, they are doing research with all point of views. they are giving all opportunity to you to explain your situation. So Be honest.
I know they are taking a lot of time but I m sure if we got to know their process we will say they are the best. You can imagine in this thread almost everyone has some kind of complicated situations and to assess everything and make decision accordingly its not easy thing and thats why they are taking time because they are giving us time, they are not just refusing or accepting our mistakes in one shot.

regards
D
Yes we all will get a positive reply soon.

SDKD

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
runaway982 said:
Dear friends.

Please help me deal with my problem, as you are all good people trying everyone to be a part from the Canadian community.

Namely, at the time I have sent my paper application in the section for POF I have wrote that I have 22137 CAD, and my bank statement was 15100 euro (we are 4 members family)

Just a couple a days age I realized my mistake, and now I am afraid that I won`t receive AOR.

As I have read In the application guide, there is statement that if we have some kind of change In the eligible factors we need to inform NSNP.

Therefore, my plan is to provide fixed bank statement and to send them it by email.

Do you guys think this is a good idea?

Any one ???? :D
Hi

Did you receive the Pre-AoR in the month of June??

If yes, then wait for your turn to receive the AOR. You will definitely receive the AOR if you had received the pre-AOR. They won't entertain any of your e-mail until your turn comes. Thats the time they will ask you the standard info like your updated PoF, EE profile & JobBank Code etc.

So my suggestion is to wait and if you can't try calling them... :D
Neeraj

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
runaway982 said:
Dear friends.

Please help me deal with my problem, as you are all good people trying everyone to be a part from the Canadian community.

Namely, at the time I have sent my paper application in the section for POF I have wrote that I have 22137 CAD, and my bank statement was 15100 euro (we are 4 members family)

Just a couple a days age I realized my mistake, and now I am afraid that I won`t receive AOR.

As I have read In the application guide, there is statement that if we have some kind of change In the eligible factors we need to inform NSNP.

Therefore, my plan is to provide fixed bank statement and to send them it by email.

Do you guys think this is a good idea?

Any one ???? :D

[/quote/]

Don't worry you will get AOR. At that time of AOR they will tell to update your POF so don't worry... U will get AOR.

SDKD

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Neerajkr80 and SDKD
thank you for your kind words.

I would wait for my turn and hopefully get AOR and nomination.

Until then I would try to stay calm and to share happiness with other forum members who subsequently receive AOR`s; nominations; ITA and PR.

:D

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
drajpoot said:

regards

D
hi dragpoot nominee officer said she is waiting for reply from integrity officer and many other files are undergoing the same process,does this mean she has finished her assessment and passed it to higher authority like the manager for final review like angrish's case thanks

asmdnayeem

Apr 19, 2014
I have Just send the reply . I dint know whether my answer is acceptable or not....

. What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home as opposed to other provinces?
**** Weather, food. employment and other things you convince for...

• Have you contacted any community groups or employers in Nova Scotia? If so please list.
***** Your community in NS, Banks other employers in NS
• You previously applied to Alberta. Is it your intention to be reunited with your brother?
**** I have applied for FSW in 2014. No i have no intention to move there again.

Good luck....

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016