+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
ritawallu said:
What is your timeline? I cant find u in spreadsheet. I would suggest to wait for the right time and if it gets delayed just call them up.
Application received by NSNP on 12 november
NOC 2141

I am In the spredaheet with my forum name.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ritawallu said:
So what do you think, that whoever has got a pre-aor will definitely get AOR. I think they gonna send AOR to only those who have complete applications with proper submission. As, previously there has been a case when a candidate got a pre-aor but did not received AOR even after more than 1yr 1month. So, depends on the proper file submission. I hope if runaway982 has sent proper application, he will get Aor soon. Good luck.
Correct!!

regards
D

Mass1291

Dec 16, 2015
ritawallu said:
That is a good thing. I wish you receive it by today. By the way, I dnt know how somebody who is a 19th aug applicant got Aor. If we flip few pages back, somebody said that a 19 & 18th applicant have got aor on 20th aug from watsapp group. Well, I guess spreadsheet is showing the right data. They are still on 14th August files.
Thank you Ritawallu,

Still I am waiting, there is no communication from them yet.

It is 14:18 HRS in (Halifax)..

Regards,

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
VRKK said:
Thanks faqsi for your reply, I became worried when I saw drajpoot msg that we need to have 37plus CAD for POF(3persons)for NSNP, that's why since we are 4 members including me in my application, I started to become little upset and worried. So am I right that only 22603CAD for 4members or ?
VRKK said:
Hi drajpoot,
I need a help from you about information of POF, How much fund required for 4persons including applicant?kindly guide me thro
VRKK said:
Number of
Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $12,164
2 $15,143
3 $18,617
4 $22,603
5 $25,636
6 $28,913
7 or more $32,191

Federal Income Table, 2016

The following table applies to all provinces except Quebec.

Table 3 - Low Income Cut-Off (LICO)

Size of Family Unit Minimum necessary income
1 person (the sponsor) $24,328
2 persons $30,286
3 persons $37,234
4 persons $45,206
5 persons $51,272
6 persons $57,826
7 persons $64,381
More than 7 persons, for each additional person, add $6,555
Your available income

Which table would I follow? Kindly waiting for your expert replies
Bcozz I follow the first table and sent my application to NSNP DEMAND, that's why I keep worrying and asking about POF, please advise me on this, thank you all
fasqi said:
Bro just consider the first table.
2nd table is for those who wants to sponsor their relatives other then the family members, its the income cap they should have if they want to sponsor other family members or relatives other then spouse and kids. And it clearly says Income which means; to sponsor anyone else you should have a working status and should have these income as per the number of individuals.

First table is for us which clearly says Funds required.
Now please stop being panic and relax bro :D:D you are more then good enough :)..

Take care and Good luck..
Table 3 for NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND: EXPRESS ENTRY STREAM] Category1: Arranged employment in Nova Scotia /b]

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration may not approve an application if it appears likely that your family income
(based on your job offer and any spousal income) will be below Statistics Canada’s applicable Low-Income CutOff
at Table 3 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5196ETOC.asp#5196E9

Following Table forNOVA SCOTIA DEMAND: EXPRESS ENTRY STREAM] Category 2: Paid Work Experience in an Opportunity Occupation /b]

Number of
Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $12,164
2 $15,143
3 $18,617
4 $22,603
5 $25,636
6 $28,913
7 or more $32,191

regards
D

Rahman2015

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016
drajpoot said:
Table 3

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration may not approve an application if it appears likely that your family income
(based on your job offer and any spousal income) will be below Statistics Canada’s applicable Low-Income CutOff
at Table 3 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5196ETOC.asp#5196E9
regards
D
I think this applies only in case you have a job offer in Nova Scotia, but to apply for Nova Scotia demand: Express Entry stream, it is stated in the application guide as below :

The amount of money you need to support your family is determined by the size of your family, as shown at the table at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp. This table was developed for the Federal Skilled Worker program, but the amounts also apply to the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream.

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
As I have read In the application guide, there is statement that if we have some kind of change In the eligable factors we need to inform NSNP.

Therefore, my plan is to provide fixed bank statement and to send it by email.

Do you guys think this is a good idea?

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
asmdnayeem said:
Dear all, i need your help. I have received a mail from nominee officer where he asked me to explain my position. Please advise me how to answer the query.

regards,

ASM

• What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home as opposed to other provinces?
• Do you have any friends in Nova Scotia?
• Have you contacted any community groups or employers in Nova Scotia? If so please list.
• Do you have any other family members living in Canada? If yes, in which province(s) do they live and what is their family relation to you?
• Since your application, have you applied to any other provinces? Have you have applied for the Federal Skilled Worker Program again?
• You previously applied to Alberta. Is it your intention to be reunited with your brother?

This information must be submitted to NSOI within 10 business days of the date of this correspondence.

Regards,

Nominee Officer NS
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

I have received similar sort of email. Can you please tell me what did you reply and what was their response after that??? Need help urgently if any one can help?

Regards,
Dhaval

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Hello Friends,

I need your help, regarding the email i received today.

Adaptability/Intention to Settle in Nova Scotia:

1 What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home?
2 What research have you done about Nova Scotia?
3 What research have you done about job opportunities in Nova Scotia?
4 Do you have any friends or family in Nova Scotia?
5 Have you contacted any community groups in Nova Scotia?
6 Why have you chosen Nova Scotia and not Alberta?

Regards,

Dhaval

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
joefash said:
Your documentation must have been well package. 10 days that is Supersonic Men.
Congratulations
It was really fast congrats Man

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Rahman2015 said:
I think this applies only in case you have a job offer in Nova Scotia, but to apply for Nova Scotia demand: Express Entry stream, it is stated in the application guide as below :

The amount of money you need to support your family is determined by the size of your family, as shown at the table at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp. This table was developed for the Federal Skilled Worker program, but the amounts also apply to the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream.
Correct

regards
D

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dhaval, did you get this email just now?
That means they are processing your Nomination.
I hope ASM would give some light on this. But questions seemed straight forward. Questions 2 to 5 can be easily answered and you should give proof. Pls don't be in a hurry to answer. Pls contact your community, job etc and show them the proof. If you haven't then pls take time to do that. Since we all waited for this long, take 2 or 3 days to ensure these are done.

Dhaval27 said:
I have received similar sort of email. Can you please tell me what did you reply and what was their response after that??? Need help urgently if any one can help?

Regards,
Dhaval

vivu_2014

Sep 21, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2016
Hello All,

Just to inform that, I received nomination certificate today. And certificate number is between 230-235.

Many thanks to all of you for your support.