+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

amit7678

Apr 17, 2015
i am 4 august applicant i have still not received AOR , i called ns immigration office they told they cannot give any information on phone they will mail , one more thing after checking my application which i have send them i came to kwn that i have forgot to attached FIXED DEPOSIT CERTIFICATES , SO this may be reason i have not recevied aor and it may cause rejection. i want to ask one more question if my application is rejected they will mail me or returned my application pls let me kwn

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
amit7678 said:
i am 4 august applicant i have still not received AOR , i called ns immigration office they told they cannot give any information on phone they will mail , one more thing after checking my application which i have send them i came to kwn that i have forgot to attached FIXED DEPOSIT CERTIFICATES , SO this may be reason i have not recevied aor and it may cause rejection. i want to ask one more question if my application is rejected they will mail me or returned my application pls let me kwn
Amit you will have a chance to sent updated POF even if u haven't forgot to sent FD receipt after receiving AOR.
You can forward the reply to pre AOR to the same email id and enquire, just to confirm u have replied to pre AOR earlier, could be that they have not received your pre AOR reply?

adhvaryuhardik

May 8, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
Doc's Request.
15-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-01-2018
Dear All,

I just want to know that. I m preparing for NS application for demand next intake which is going to open soon.

All documents are ready Express entry profile, job seeker code, WES ECA , IELTS RESULTS.

Have question on POF. Whether i have to take confirmation from Bank regarding my Fixed deposits or while applying only have to attach Fixed deposit copy?

Please reply so i can arrange the same for my application

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
adhvaryuhardik said:
Dear All,

I just want to know that. I m preparing for NS application for demand next intake which is going to open soon.

All documents are ready Express entry profile, job seeker code, WES ECA , IELTS RESULTS.

Have question on POF. Whether i have to take confirmation from Bank regarding my Fixed deposits or while applying only have to attach Fixed deposit copy?

Please reply so i can arrange the same for my application
You can order for POF upfront because u need to resubmit it at a later stage once more.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
amit7678 said:
Oh thats extremely sad. Even they sent aor to 10th aug applicant. There might be some problem here with your application. Is it confirmed that your application was reached on 4th august? Kindly keep sending them emails regarding your application or call them once again. There should be some reason even if they gonna reject your application. Could you let us know on which email id did you sent for inquiry.

amit7678

Apr 17, 2015
@ritu i have send them on their contact id from website and the id which on pre aor received both. before three months mail only they have confirmed that my file was reached on 4 august. i a have send them 4 mails but no replys not giving proper answer on phone .

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
amit7678 said:
@ritu i have send them on their contact id from website and the id which on pre aor received both. before three months mail only they have confirmed that my file was reached on 4 august. i a have send them 4 mails but no replys not giving proper answer on phone .
That is sad. After such a long wait, they have not even replied whether they are going to reject or accept the case. Pathetic. If no answer then just wait and watch or else try for other options. Drajpoot can you help here, what could be done in this case.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Tosyno said:
Dear Drajpoot,

Thanks for your helpful response, below are my comments regarding some points you highlighted in your previous response to my case.

Let me inform you know that I have intention of residing in NS, I was just very fortunate to get a study offer from another province (Manitoba) after trying NS study options on several occasions, Which is impossible for me to reject such offer. And that was why I still applied to the NS programme even after getting FULL Funding MSc from province of Manitoba.

1, I do not have any relative anywhere in Canada, so I did not put anything regarding Manitoba in my NS application.I have several mails that I sent to different Professors in Universities in NS such as Dalhousie University and the rest, In which my proposal was turned down, I can attach those mails to Nominee officer to see himself/herself

Perfect. I am 99% sure that nominee officer will ask you about why dint you take admission in NS, and this is most satisfactory answer. please use all your emails which you sent to Dalhousie university when he raise this question.
This is enough to justify your case that your intention was to take admission in Dalhousie but somehow they dint accept your application and dont forget to make some kind of settlement plan i.e. once you will finish your Masters in Manitoba you will try to get opportunity specifically inNova Scotia and also your wife would remain in Nova Scotia just try to get something which would support your intention to settle in Nova Scotia after your Masters.

2, I have received pre-AOR from NS on June 6, 2016.

3, I will definitely update CIC about my current address because I will fill my UCI number for study permit when filling my new Express Entry profile and during my PR application process.

I think Nova Scotia will nominate you surely, wish you all the best.

I will be expectng your response.

Thanks

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
amit7678 said:
i have already replied mail them but no replys i have lost all hope now
Hi Amit
I am pretty much sure that you will get AOR. As you said you got PreAOR.
Well I would like to know something in detail wait for my message in your inbox.

Dont worry Have Patience! No news means Good news .

regards
D

Mass1291

Dec 16, 2015
Dear Seniors,

I am 13th August 2015 applicant and haven't heard anything after 6th June Pre-AOR.

So, probably they will will update next week ?

Please update.

Thank you.

Best regards,

marwaku

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Mass1291 said:
Dear Seniors,

I am 13th August 2015 applicant and haven't heard anything after 6th June Pre-AOR.

So, probably they will will update next week ?

Please update.

Thank you.

Best regards,
The last applicant who has recieved AOR was 10th august applicant.
Hopefully, you may get it today

Tosyno

Jul 28, 2016
Dear Drajpoot,

Thank you so much for your response.

I believe study is different from permanent residence (Am I right or wrong? I just want to know if both processes does not affect each other)

I will surely do as you have said when the Nominee officer eventually gets to file in October. I will be moving to Manitoba by 29th of August and be waiting patiently to hear from them.

I wish everyone in the house good luck in the process.

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
If they process 30 AOR' a month as per spreadsheet about 70 people are remaining excluding people who have withdrawn their applications due to nominations from other province also if we consider few people outside spreadsheet I guess they should reach December applicants by Last week October.