Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shado said:
I just got AOR.. 5 minutes ago
Mine is 4th August 2015 application.
Thank you all for the support.
-Aju
Congrats Shado and everybody who got AOR and nomination today (a lot of people it seems!).
I'm about to update the spreadsheet, but I couldn't locate your entry. Are you using a different nickname from the forum?

idaal

Feb 25, 2015
wisky said:
actually you are wrong. immigrant have to land in Canada during one year after medical test. not later. otherwise he has to go through medical again.

[/quote
That's why I'm asking...I think the same..

idaal

Feb 25, 2015
drajpoot said:
Well The thing is If you have Visa of any country than landing is always depend upon the Visa expiry date not any other thing. If your visa is not expire you are good to go. So once you will get your CoPR and your passport back, you will find one single entry Canada Visa sticker in your passport and there would be an expiry date and you should land in Canada before that.

Now the question is how CIC decide the expiry date, the expiry date of your visa would be the same date on which your medical report issued and submitted to CIC.
So like if your medical report is issued on 01/01/2015 then CIC will put expiry date on your visa 01/01/2016.
So you have to land before 01/01/2016just because your visa will expire on this date.

I do not say you are wrong but technical term is "Visa Expiry Date" not "Medical Expiry date" .
In some cases "Visa Expiry date " some times depend upon your passport expiry date too. which usually never happen

When you cross the border, immigration people always consider your VISA and Passports expiry date which should be valid Does not matter your Medical is valid or expired.

regards
D
Thank you.

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Skywalker_RT said:
Congrats Shado and everybody who got AOR and nomination today (a lot of people it seems!).
I'm about to update the spreadsheet, but I couldn't locate your entry. Are you using a different nickname from the forum?
shado is aeapen who is Aju Eapen

Rahman2015

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016
Congrats to all who got AORs and Nominations today .
I have sent all the updated documents immediately after I received my AOR and waiting for any reply from NSOI

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
shado said:
I just got AOR.. 5 minutes ago
Mine is 4th August 2015 application.
Thank you all for the support.
-Aju
congrats shado... i am 4th august applicant too... waiting for mine eagerly...

otf

Jun 17, 2015
Hello All, I received nomination today and my points have been updated. Please see my timeline below:

Application reached NS: 8th July, 2015
Pre Aor: 6th June, 2016
Aor: 22nd June, 2016
Additional document request: 5th August, 2016
Nomination: 12th August, 2016

Thank you all

vchadha

Feb 13, 2015
Dear All,

Great news... NSOI rocks....

I am 4th August applicant and got the AOR today and asked for the general info like, updated POF / EE NO, JOB BANK validation code and NOC table.

Admin: Please update the sheet.

Thanks and all the best to all the applicants.... Every one will receive the AOR , nomination and ITA.... Best wishes...

wisky

Jul 1, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09Oct15
Doc's Request.
25Oct16
Nomination.....
18Nov16
AOR Received.
1Dec16
Med's Done....
27Oct16
Passport Req..
13Feb17
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
manesh80 said:
Aju you may receive Nomination faster because you visited canada, same happened with Daniel too, he visited halifax and got nominated one week after AOR
how do you think, if my husband visited halifax and worked as volunteer, it'll reduce our processing time? he is dependant, i am principal applicant.

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
I have mixed feelings because of my situation and I need some opinions. I had applied to Nova Scotia in July, 2015 and Ontario in February, 2016; waited for both provinces to send AoR until June, 2016. I eventually got AoR and subsequently nomination from Nova Scotia in July, 2016. Since it didn't make any sense to let Nova Scotia sleep through my finger while waiting for Ontario that I wasn't even sure of an AoR or nomination, I accepted the nomination from Nova Scotia and eventually put in my PR application to CIC 5 days ago only for me to receive an AoR from Ontario today.

I really prefer Ontario to Nova Scotia because I feel the opportunities are more but at the same time don't want to take chances as I see that I would still have to wait 6-9months after AoR before getting nomination from Ontario (with the possibility of request for additional documents etc). Maybe I am a little self centred here but a part of me feels "don't loose the chance with Nova Scotia" while another part feels "don't short change yourself by going for Nova Scotia" as you would eventually make it through with your Ontario application.

I have heard it severally that irrespective of the province that nominates you, you can settle anywhere in Canada but I don't know how true this is, I need your candid advice/opinion on my situation.

Thank you.

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
wisak said:
Dear All,
I have mixed feelings because of my situation and I need some opinions. I had applied to Nova Scotia in July, 2015 and Ontario in February, 2016; waited for both provinces to send AoR until June, 2016. I eventually got AoR and subsequently nomination from Nova Scotia in July, 2016. Since it didn't make any sense to let Nova Scotia sleep through my finger while waiting for Ontario that I wasn't even sure of an AoR or nomination, I accepted the nomination from Nova Scotia and eventually put in my PR application to CIC 5 days ago only for me to receive an AoR from Ontario today.

I really prefer Ontario to Nova Scotia because I feel the opportunities are more but at the same time don't want to take chances as I see that I would still have to wait 6-9months after AoR before getting nomination from Ontario (with the possibility of request for additional documents etc). Maybe I am a little self centred here but a part of me feels "don't loose the chance with Nova Scotia" while another part feels "don't short change yourself by going for Nova Scotia" as you would eventually make it through with your Ontario application.

I have heard it severally that irrespective of the province that nominates you, you can settle anywhere in Canada but I don't know how true this is, I need your candid advice/opinion on my situation.

Thank you.
i can understand your problem but according to me wise decision is to stick to what is in hand than the one which is in future... and once you are there i think many things can be handled better

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dhaval27 said:
i can understand your problem but according to me wise decision is to stick to what is in hand than the one which is in future... and once you are there i think many things can be handled better
Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dhaval27 said:
congrats shado... i am 4th august applicant too... waiting for mine eagerly...
You will get Dhaval. Please prepare your NOC table match and POF etc ready for Monday.