Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
I am July 22 and got AOR on July 29, 2016. They requested my Express Entry profile number and Job seeker validation code, NOC Code, Updated POF and NOC comparison chart. I responded back on 7/30/2016.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Thanks everyone for this honor and love.
Well I would say as I always say its not me only, its all of us every single person who make update his or her details in spreadsheet is helping each of us. So credit goes to everyone.
Thank you everyone keep updating, keep writing as we all are in same boat.

Moreover I would say sorry to all who try to find me on whatsapp group, as I got messages in my inbox for my whatsapp number. I wish to be there but the problem is its not easy to answer so many question and I do not want anyone to wait for the answer of their queries and whatsapp is more convenient and fast way so I am sure there would be many questions everyday. However if anyone requires urgent reply please inbox me I would try my level best to respond you as quick as possible.

It would be great pleasure of mine if we meet someday in Halifax but my experience says people used to get busy in their life once they are done with their PR application, So I would like to say even if you dint get time to have party or meet each other please do not stop writing here as many of people here are on same stage which you passed and they need your guidance.

!!!!Keep updating have patience and help each other!!!!

Thank you so much

Regards
D

PAT_78

Sep 24, 2014
Thank you very much... Can you send me the links and which documents required to fill the applications, so that i can get ready for next openings.?
because getting the documents require its own sweet time.

seniors help greatly appreciated.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
drajpoot said:
Thanks everyone for this honor and love.
Well I would say as I always say its not me only, its all of us every single person who make update his or her details in spreadsheet is helping each of us. So credit goes to everyone.
Thank you everyone keep updating, keep writing as we all are in same boat.

Moreover I would say sorry to all who try to find me on whatsapp group, as I got messages in my inbox for my whatsapp number. I wish to be there but the problem is its not easy to answer so many question and I do not want anyone to wait for the answer of their queries and whatsapp is more convenient and fast way so I am sure there would be many questions everyday. However if anyone requires urgent reply please inbox me I would try my level best to respond you as quick as possible.

It would be great pleasure of mine if we meet someday in Halifax but my experience says people used to get busy in their life once they are done with their PR application, So I would like to say even if you dint get time to have party or meet each other please do not stop writing here as many of people here are on same stage which you passed and they need your guidance.

!!!!Keep updating have patience and help each other!!!!

Thank you so much

Regards
D
Thank you so much...will help and keep helping... :D :D :D

SDKD

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
petertherock77 said:
I am July 22 and got AOR on July 29, 2016. They requested my Express Entry profile number and Job seeker validation code, NOC Code, Updated POF and NOC comparison chart. I responded back on 7/30/2016.
Many Congratulations petertherock77, What format does this NOC Comparison chart has that we are asked to update once we get AOR ?

Vamsi_Deepika

Jun 20, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have been a passive follower of this thread, and i have really benefited a lot, firstly i would like to thank you all. I have updated profile details in the excel. I am a 11 aug 2015 application and got my Pre-AOR as most of us have got and waiting for AOR.

Please can some one help me with regards to POF that need to be shown once we get the AOR, do we have to show Cash/Balance in the account or can we also show saving in Shares and Mutual funds as well ?

Thanks

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Vamsi_Deepika said:
Hi Guys,

I have been a passive follower of this thread, and i have really benefited a lot, firstly i would like to thank you all. I have updated profile details in the excel. I am a 11 aug 2015 application and got my Pre-AOR as most of us have got and waiting for AOR.

Please can some one help me with regards to POF that need to be shown once we get the AOR, do we have to show Cash/Balance in the account or can we also show saving in Shares and Mutual funds as well ?

Thanks
Hi
Regarding POF you must show the required money in your account with minimum last 6 months transaction details.
Six month transaction details is required to prove that you are having that much money since last 6 month or more . its not something which you borrow from someone else recently. I hope you understand what i mean. So make sure you are having sufficient amount of money in your account at least from last six months to satisfy the officer that you have good economical condition to settle yourself in Canada.
You can show your savings, fix deposits anything just it must show that you can withdraw it anytime and transferable amount to anywhere in Canada.

regards
D

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
drajpoot said:
Hi
Regarding POF you must show the required money in your account with minimum last 6 months transaction details.
Six month transaction details is required to prove that you are having that much money since last 6 month or more . its not something which you borrow from someone else recently. I hope you understand what i mean. So make sure you are having sufficient amount of money in your account at least from last six months to satisfy the officer that you have good economical condition to settle yourself in Canada.
You can show your savings, fix deposits anything just it must show that you can withdraw it anytime and transferable amount to anywhere in Canada.

regards
D
Drajpoot, Just few quick queries bro.

We have the privilege now to get our bank statement downloaded, is that sufficient for NSOI and CIC or we need to get these statements printed from the bank and get it signed and stamped. Banks will not sign and stamp the ones if we ask them to do so. Does it really make a significance difference ?

What format does this NOC Comparison chart has, that we are asked to update once we get AOR ? Can you please explain.

Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks and Regards

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SDKD said:
Thank you so much...will help and keep helping... :D :D :D

SDKD
SDKA, working day starts today in Canada... :)
They will have 4 workings day this week so lets hope they process maximum AOR and Nominations in these 4 days.

Best of luck to all of us....

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
fasqi said:
SDKA, working day starts today in Canada... :)
They will have 4 workings day this week so lets hope they process maximum AOR and Nominations in these 4 days.

Best of luck to all of us....
Waiting to hear good news from you all.....Hoping to have more AOR and Nomination....Praying tooo......

SDKD

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
drajpoot said:
Hi

regards
D
As you have said we need to have the required sum in our account for atleast 6 months to convince the officer, I have a confusion, that my father has sold his car and i have sold some gold to accumulate the required sum. However, my father has gifted me that amount for migration. Kindly guide me how to convince the immigration officer since I have deposited the amount just 2 months back. My AOR is expected in the next month. I am an Aug'15 applicant.

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
Done before creating EE profile
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Done before uploading file
Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ritawallu said:
Isn't July 2017 too late. I guess you will be there in next jan or feb 2017. CIC may send your passport with visa by then.
Hi Ritawallu,

Yah but i would like to be there in summer, as winter for me is only 18 degrees which i know. Anyway, once i get visa i will see, but it won't be after July anyway else i would need to do medical again as it expires after 1 year.

Hope we won't be so much busy, as Drajpoot mentioned, that we won't get time to meet for a chilled beer and a pizza or anything that's nice around there. How about NS wine! LOL <:

Cheers!!

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SDKD said:
Waiting to hear good news from you all.....Hoping to have more AOR and Nomination....Praying tooo......

SDKD
Its 9:00 AM in Halifax and no news yet ;D

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Qamhus123 said:
As you have said we need to have the required sum in our account for atleast 6 months to convince the officer, I have a confusion, that my father has sold his car and i have sold some gold to accumulate the required sum. However, my father has gifted me that amount for migration. Kindly guide me how to convince the immigration officer since I have deposited the amount just 2 months back. My AOR is expected in the next month. I am an Aug'15 applicant.
Dont worry ...you can put that money as a FD (Fixed deposit). So that that you can provide the deposited paper from the bank.

SDKD

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
SDKD said:
Dont worry ...you can put that money as a FD (Fixed deposit). So that that you can provide the deposited paper from the bank.

SDKD
I have submitted my bankstatement of current account previously while applying for NSNP last year August. should i open a new FD account?