NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hello group members

As you know about my last name issue i discussed on group.

i am planning to bifurcate my name on my passport at this stage.for example my first name is MR xxyy and last name is empty.now i want to get it bifurcate and after that it will be like first name Mr xx and last name yy.

At the time of applying NS PNP i wrote last name as not given because it will accepting but now in EE application it is not accepting or accepting in wrong way like "Not applicable".

shall i write a mail to nominee officer and ask him about the same?

i am doing it because everyone on all other group are saying if one does not have last name in the national ID then it will be problematic in western countries and have to give explanation with each and every documentation.

please advise.i am running out of time.

waiting for your response.

thank you. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

preti

Nov 7, 2015
sheoran87 said:
No i did not, i just send mail to nominee officer and he replied the following

Our Office has been made aware that there is an issue with Nominees getting their points added to their profile after the nomination has been accepted due to a glitch in the system. A timeline for a fix for the issue has not been given to us, however we have been informed that the points are usually added to the profiles before CIC conducts a round of Invitations to Apply. CIC has been contacted regarding your case, once a reply has been received, you will be contacted regarding the outcome.

Sincerely,
Yaa even i got the same rpy frm NS , bt still my points are not getting updated. Dnt understnd wht to do. :(

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hello L&G,

Does anyone have an idea what month in 2015 N.S is now processing for nomination? It seems they have been quiet for a while now...

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
asmdnayeem said:
Hello Dear,

I just got AOR. I am July 23 applicant.

ASM
Congrats!!! :)

SDKD

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
asmdnayeem said:
Hello Dear,

ASM
Please request admin to update your situation in excel cuz it is still the same.please update.

Thanks

vivu_2014

Sep 21, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2016
karthicbaboo said:
Send the Copy of the results to the Nominee Officer, Explain them TRF is is on the way. Ask for more time. Dont give dummy number ( Just be honest ) you dont want to mess it up. Think about your future
Thank you so much for your inputs. I sent an email to officer to explain scenario yesterday. But in the morning, I received my wife's IELTS TRF. I created new EE profile and submitted it today.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
sheoran87 said:
hello group members

As you know about my last name issue i discussed on group.

i am planning to bifurcate my name on my passport at this stage.for example my first name is MR xxyy and last name is empty.now i want to get it bifurcate and after that it will be like first name Mr xx and last name yy.

At the time of applying NS PNP i wrote last name as not given because it will accepting but now in EE application it is not accepting or accepting in wrong way like "Not applicable".

shall i write a mail to nominee officer and ask him about the same?

i am doing it because everyone on all other group are saying if one does not have last name in the national ID then it will be problematic in western countries and have to give explanation with each and every documentation.

please advise.i am running out of time.

waiting for your response.

thank you. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
I have no idea who gave you all this information and I do not think its anything which you need to fix. If you have no last name in your passport for example-

First name(Given name)-- XX YY
last name(Surname/ family name)- blank()

In all forms and application related to CIC you have to write like this--
First name(Given name)- leave it blank do not write anything
Last name(Surname/family name)- XX YY

Even some people write like this and you may also write anywhere in Canada like this-
First name(Given Name)- XX
last Name(Given name)- YY
if you even write like this CIC will automatically consider your name in following way-

First name(given name)-
Last name(sur name/family name)- XX YY

So conclusion is if you have first name in your passport and no last name Than in Canada in your all documents and application forms and after you get PR you would have no first name and your first name would be considered as your last name.

When you will get your sin number in Canada you will get in below format-

Last name(Sur name/family name): XX YY
First name(Given name):

And no where around the world you would have any problem. Moreover I would like to say all world give importance to family name and that make sense too family name is more important than our first name cause it gives us identity from which family we basically belongs to. We can chose first name but we are not supposed to chose family name. So Canada use your First name as your family name cause you dont use any family name and whole world give preference to family name first and that makes sense too.

Another example:

One person name in passport
First name: AAAA
last name BBBB
once this person will get PRcard his name on PR card would be printed
Name/Nom
BBBB
AAAA

Another person name in passport
First name: XXYY
last name:

once this persona will get PR card his name on PR card would be printed:
Name/Nom
XXYY

For your verification As you said in NS PNP application you did not use your last name as given name because they accept that So I would like to tell you that they also considered your First name as your last name.
If you want to verify go and check your Nominee Name in your nomination certificate. it must be like this:
Nominee Name:
XXYY

Normally if someone has first name and last name the name in certificate is like this:
Nominee Name:
BBBB, AAAA
(Last name),(first name)

So you are good to go with your current passport and I replied immediately on the day you raised this question previously so you are keep cutting your time yourself and still if you want to do any modification its up to you CIC will accept all your personal details whatever you will give them, CIC never ask you to change your origin, details or anything to process your application.

regards
D

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
drajpoot said:
I have no idea who gave you all this information and I do not think its anything which you need to fix. If you have no last name in your passport for example-

First name(Given name)-- XX YY
last name(Surname/ family name)- blank()

In all forms and application related to CIC you have to write like this--
First name(Given name)- leave it blank do not write anything
Last name(Surname/family name)- XX YY

Even some people write like this and you may also write anywhere in Canada like this-
First name(Given Name)- XX
last Name(Given name)- YY
if you even write like this CIC will automatically consider your name in following way-

First name(given name)-
Last name(sur name/family name)- XX YY

So conclusion is if you have first name in your passport and no last name Than in Canada in your all documents and application forms and after you get PR you would have no first name and your first name would be considered as your last name.

When you will get your sin number in Canada you will get in below format-

Last name(Sur name/family name): XX YY
First name(Given name):

And no where around the world you would have any problem. Moreover I would like to say all world give importance to family name and that make sense too family name is more important than our first name cause it gives us identity from which family we basically belongs to. We can chose first name but we are not supposed to chose family name. So Canada use your First name as your family name cause you dont use any family name and whole world give preference to family name first and that makes sense too.

Another example:

One person name in passport
First name: AAAA
last name BBBB
once this person will get PRcard his name on PR card would be printed
Name/Nom
BBBB
AAAA

Another person name in passport
First name: XXYY
last name:

once this persona will get PR card his name on PR card would be printed:
Name/Nom
XXYY

For your verification As you said in NS PNP application you did not use your last name as given name because they accept that So I would like to tell you that they also considered your First name as your last name.
If you want to verify go and check your Nominee Name in your nomination certificate. it must be like this:
Nominee Name:
XXYY

Normally if someone has first name and last name the name in certificate is like this:
Nominee Name:
BBBB, AAAA
(Last name),(first name)

So you are good to go with your current passport and I replied immediately on the day you raised this question previously so you are keep cutting your time yourself and still if you want to do any modification its up to you CIC will accept all your personal details whatever you will give them, CIC never ask you to change your origin, details or anything to process your application.

regards
D
Hello Drajpoot

it is very good reply and i understood it well.i really thankful to you and the way you make me understand by examples.you are really a hero member for this group.

thank you again. :) :) :) :)

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
preti said:
Yaa even i got the same rpy frm NS , bt still my points are not getting updated. Dnt understnd wht to do. :(
hello preti

i think you should wait patiently and you will definitely hear good new in next ITA round.

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
asmdnayeem said:
Hello Dear,

ASM
Please update your excel. Thanks

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sheoran87 said:
hello preti

i think you should wait patiently and you will definitely hear good new in next ITA round.
Guys one of the member in the group had missed her ITA in the latest draw and she had the same problem of not getting her 600 points updated.
I suggest you guys to do a continuous and aggressive follow up with CIC and NSOI on this and keep pushing them to update your numbers so that you don't get yourself missed in the next Invitations, since this is very critical.
Once you push them they will also take it seriously, since the system had some glitch which hasn't been fixed till now I believe.
That is my suggestion.
Good luck
Regards

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Admin

Please update my excel.
I received a Pre AOR on 17th June 2016. Since my EE Profile was expired so I recreated it in Feb 2016. I am a July 29th Applicant still waiting for AOR.
Good Luck Everyone.

Many thanks

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Start of Monday. Any aor today?

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Waiting to hear good news from Monday onwards....

Each and everyday feeling excited....

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
fasqi said:
Dear Admin

Please update my excel.
I received a Pre AOR on 17th June 2016. Since my EE Profile was expired so I recreated it in Feb 2016. I am a July 29th Applicant still waiting for AOR.
Good Luck Everyone.

Many thanks
Hai Fasqi,

Hoping this week you will receive your AOR...

All the best!!!

SDKD