+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
preti said:
I am asking abt nomination not AOR
Hi Preeti

Please check the spreadsheet in every 2-3 days which will give you all the details you want to know as Skywalker_rt is updating spreadsheet as per the information provided by people in this thread.

Regards
D.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
NS RMP said:
Please inform is there any chance that when they will reopen they will change demand NOC list
It's a very good question but unfortunately no one has any idea about when NSOI going to reopen this program and what would be potential occupation list for this program.
I do not think it will reopen this year because of too much backlogs

Regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
manesh80 said:
Hi Seniors just a small doubt, I already sent my employment letter with all job roles as per the NOC mentioning 6 duties as per NOC list, can any one let me know

1. What is reference letter, the employment letter I provided have managers name, email and contact number, is that enough?

2. At the time of receiving AOR, they ask us to sent NOC comparison table again, this is Ok and we should sent them this and Employement letter already sent with application with all job roles and contact. Can this be considered as reference letter?
Kushal_75 said:
Hi manesh80,

Reference letter and work experience letter would be same thing - It is on the company's letter head, with official address, phone numbers, fax, email, website add if any, duly signed and stamped by the HR or director. It's first paragraph should describe when you joined, your last salary scale, number of hrs you work per week, full or part time, date you left or are still working, your job title etc. The main body should mention what you mainly did in bullets points i.e main duties performed as per NOC.

That would be all. You can also submit your employment contract which you signed when you joined the company - there also it describes your duties, working hours etc.

Hope that will help.

Cheers

K
Agree with Kushal. Moreover if nominee officer require any specific things he or she will contact you and they will tell you exactly what they want so you do not need to be worried much.
All the best

Regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
atoyebitolu@yahoo.com said:
Guys all this calculation will give you more headache though it will give idea of what is going on and dont forget half of the applicants are not on this forum. There's more priority to NSNP Experience class to Demand Class. Infact NS is better than AINP that still have 2014 backlog .
anyway i just submitted my PR application now and AOR received
Agree but they have protocol for each program and all applications in each program will be assessed as per the date they reached to NSOI. For each program they have set number of nominations. And they are doing their level best to give nomination as fast as possible.
There is nothing like they will give priority to NSNP experience class over Demand class as both are seperate programs

Regards
D

atoyebitolu@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2016
Nomination.....
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront medical updated and passed dec 29
LANDED..........
Inland
drajpoot said:
Agree but they have protocol for each program and all applications in each program will be assessed as per the date they reached to NSOI. For each program they have set number of nominations. And they are doing their level best to give nomination as fast as possible.
There is nothing like they will give priority to NSNP experience class over Demand class as both are seperate programs

Regards
D
Well my priority means experience class have a short timeline to demand class because they've more strong ties to Nova Scotia as they're already in NS.

F.K

Sep 21, 2015
Hello Dears,
I have a query..my express entry profile will expire in August.
Should I wait to that date to make a new profile?
And when making new profile they will send me new job bank validation code to register...how should I use it if I am already active with my email in job bank site?

Thanks in advance.

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
F.K said:
Hello Dears,
I have a query..my express entry profile will expire in August.
Should I wait to that date to make a new profile?
And when making new profile they will send me new job bank validation code to register...how should I use it if I am already active with my email in job bank site?

Thanks in advance.
You can withdraw your EE or wait until it expires to renew EE profile. After renewal you can use sample jobseekers login and update your jobseeker profile with new EE number and job code, it will update itself, no need to create new jobseeker profile.

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wisak said:
I sent my application June 29, 2015 and it reached them July 02, 2015. Hope you get your AOR soon, all the best.
Hello wisak, have you heard anything back from NSOI after additional docs request last time?

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Hi All who got AOR and sent additional documents to NSOI,

Please update us with your experience with NSOI and most important share Nomination Number. The last one was 177.

Thanks and have a nice day...................................

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manesh80 said:
Hi All who got AOR and sent additional documents to NSOI,

Please update us with your experience with NSOI and most important share Nomination Number. The last one was 177.

Thanks and have a nice day...................................
Thank for the information. 177 is of June applicant or July?

arcayo

Jun 8, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra, ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-09-2016
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-10-2016
Skywalker_RT said:
It's from a 24 June applicant from the Whatsapp group.
Skywalker please add me up to the whatsapp group +2348033859525.
Thanks,
Arcayo