perryC

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone here who gets similar response from Nova Scotia yesterday? I want to know in how many days PR will come once i get ITA?
I'm so excited for my PR now.
My consultant says you will get nomination mail in next 15 days and in coming invitation round you will get ITA.
Its seems like a dream.
Please tell me guys when will be the next invitation round.

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
perryC said:
Hey sorry i just misprint in hurry. I sent my application on July 9, 2015 by courier and it reached and received by nova scotia on July 13,205.
I'm sure you will get response soon. It's just one day difference. I get their email at midnight around 12.15
They just asked that before processing your application we want to know did get nominated by any other PNP? So i reply them that i did not get any other nomination yet.
Now they will start my processing and my consultant is saying you will get nomination in 15 days.
So stay positive you will surely get response from them.
Actually most of the people got this email asking for confirmation, on 6th june. And they asked to reply till 20th June. I dont no why and how u got this mail lately bcos ppl who have sent their app in dec also got this mail on 6th june. Did they also asked you the same with same 20th june deadline?

Did you got this mail in ur mail box or in ur consultant's mailbox?

perryC

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k.miteshshah said:
Actually most of the people got this email asking for confirmation, on 6th june. And they asked to reply till 20th June. I dont no why and how u got this mail lately bcos ppl who have sent their app in dec also got this mail on 6th june. Did they also asked you the same with same 20th june deadline?

Did you got this mail in ur mail box or in ur consultant's mailbox?
In my mailbox and in my consultant's mailbox also. They ask me to reply within 10 business days.
Even i visit my consultant office today and he showed me similar emails in his mailbox. All the mails sent last night at same time.
Also my consultant said he got 100s of similar mails in June first week also. So as you are saying people get similar mails on 6th June is also correct.

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
perryC said:
In my mailbox and in my consultant's mailbox also. They ask me to reply within 10 business days.
Even i visit my consultant office today and he showed me similar emails in his mailbox. All the mails sent last night at same time.
Also my consultant said he got 100s of similar mails in June first week also. So as you are saying people get similar mails on 6th June is also correct.
If you applied to NS Demand: Express Entry, kindly share your data:

NSNP 2015 Entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk
NSNP EE 2015 Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?

Actually what you have received is Pre-AOR, you will be shortly be receiving AOR that will have your file number, again they may ask you for a new Proof of Fund(POF), additional details what they require etc, then if they are satisfied they will issue Nomination(At this point share your nomination number here to give all of us an idea the number of nominations given out), then ITA and Application to PR, Passport request and at last visa. A long way to get PR.

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
perryC said:
In which country you r based in?

JJCorps

Jan 30, 2016
drajpoot said:
You need to send your passport to your local visa office.

Regards
D
Once you receive Passport Request Letter, it would be clearly mention there how and where should you submit your passport. I noticed it depends upon your country of residence.

JJCorps

Jan 30, 2016
joefash said:
Congratulations , nice one.
You got Pre-AOR and AOR same day?
Thank you very much for congratulation. In fact, I did not remember Pre AOR and AOR dates exactly thus mentioned together. But I remember they were few days apart. :D :D

perryC

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manesh80 said:
If you applied to NS Demand: Express Entry, kindly share your data:

NSNP 2015 Entry form: goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk
NSNP EE 2015 Spreadsheet:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?

Actually what you have received is Pre-AOR, you will be shortly be receiving AOR that will have your file number, again they may ask you for a new Proof of Fund(POF), additional details what they require etc, then if they are satisfied they will issue Nomination(At this point share your nomination number here to give all of us an idea the number of nominations given out), then ITA and Application to PR, Passport request and at last visa. A long way to get PR.
Oh okie. You are right i talk to my consultant, he also explain me the same thing. Thank you for this explanation Manesh.
I have already added my data in spread sheet.
As you said a long way to go, how much time it will take atleast? I mean how many months?
Also in how many days i will get AOR and after that how much time they will take to send me the nominatoin?

perryC

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k.miteshshah said:
In which country you r based in?
Hey Mitesh, i am in Pune, India.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
perryC said:
Oh okie. You are right i talk to my consultant, he also explain me the same thing. Thank you for this explanation Manesh.
I have already added my data in spread sheet.
As you said a long way to go, how much time it will take atleast? I mean how many months?
Also in how many days i will get AOR and after that how much time they will take to send me the nominatoin?
Hello Perry
They have a protocol in place and all application will be processed depending upon where they are in queue. as you have already made entry in spreadsheet you can check as thats the only way we can have some idea to get AOR.
Once you will get AOR there is no way to know in how many days you will get nomination as it differs case to case.(Normally it takes 9-16 weeks)
Once you will get nomination, you will get ITA to submit your application for permanent residence, now it depends upon you how fast you apply for that you will get 60 days to apply for PR. once you will submit your PR application. Total approximate time CIC takes is 5 months.

Its a long process and need to have patience !!
All the best .

regards
D.

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
drajpoot expert,

May I ask, as far as you know, or anyone who knows, is there any case(s) who was rejected after he or she got AOR from NS? (Reject by NS, which means he or she didn't get nomination)
What kind of reasons it could be?
Thanks.

drajpoot said:
Hello Perry
They have a protocol in place and all application will be processed depending upon where they are in queue. as you have already made entry in spreadsheet you can check as thats the only way we can have some idea to get AOR.
Once you will get AOR there is no way to know in how many days you will get nomination as it differs case to case.(Normally it takes 9-16 weeks)
Once you will get nomination, you will get ITA to submit your application for permanent residence, now it depends upon you how fast you apply for that you will get 60 days to apply for PR. once you will submit your PR application. Total approximate time CIC takes is 5 months.

Its a long process and need to have patience !!
All the best .

regards
D.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhhh said:
drajpoot expert,

May I ask, as far as you know, or anyone who knows, is there any case(s) who was rejected after he or she got AOR from NS? (Reject by NS, which means he or she didn't get nomination)
Thanks.
There are quite a few. They are a minority, yet significant. You can check the spreadsheet for the entries marked as red.

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
hhhh said:
drajpoot expert,

Thanks.
Hi hhhh have u gotten aor from NS thanks reply

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Skywalker_RT,

Yes I see those records, but do you know any reason why they got rejected?
Please share some of reasons if you know and would like to.
Thanks.

Skywalker_RT said:
There are quite a few. They are a minority, yet significant. You can check the spreadsheet for the entries marked as red.