NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
sheoran87 said:
Hello Group members

i got my AOR this morning.

Thank you.
When did your file Reached NS ... is it July 2nd ???
Kindly fill up a form so we can see your progress in the excel sheet !! because I didn't find your name there !
You can find the link in SkyWalker Signature :)

And Big Congrats ;)

gayathrik

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2015
Hi All,

I have received pre-AOR mail on 7th June and I am a Aug-2015 applicant. My question is that I have updated my EE profile last month which had expired but my IELTS is going to expire in AUG-2016.
Do I need to re-write IELTS again before it expires? Will I get AOR mail? Please let me know

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
gayathrik said:
Hi All,

I have received pre-AOR mail on 7th June and I am a Aug-2015 applicant. My question is that I have updated my EE profile last month which had expired but my IELTS is going to expire in AUG-2016.
Do I need to re-write IELTS again before it expires? Will I get AOR mail? Please let me know
Your new EE profile is okay ... once they need it they will ask you for the new Profile Number ...
Hopefully you will get an AOR soon (probably in July) ... and as far as I know that your IELTS should be fine ... no need to write a new one.

You will get AOR either ways ... just be patient

gayathrik

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2015
CADragon said:
Your new EE profile is okay ... once they need it they will ask you for the new Profile Number ...
Hopefully you will get an AOR soon (probably in July) ... and as far as I know that your IELTS should be fine ... no need to write a new one.

You will get AOR either ways ... just be patient
okay, thanx.. but some say that by the time I get NSNP nomination my EE profile would get expired coz of IELTS and its better to take IETLS asap..
whats your idea on this

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
gayathrik said:
okay, thanx.. but some say that by the time I get NSNP nomination my EE profile would get expired coz of IELTS and its better to take IETLS asap..
whats your idea on this
At what time your IELTS will expire, on which date? And when did your file reached Nova Scotia?

gayathrik

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2015
ritawallu said:
At what time your IELTS will expire, on which date? And when did your file reached Nova Scotia?
My file reached NSOI on Aug 10th 2015 and my IELTS is going to expire on Aug 27th 2016

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
gayathrik said:
My file reached NSOI on Aug 10th 2015 and my IELTS is going to expire on Aug 27th 2016
That will be fine then. Hopefully, you will get nomination before 10th August. So, dnt worry.

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
sheoran87 said:
Dear XXXXXXXXXXX:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream on July 6, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is XXXXXX. Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

Please let us know if you have accepted an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency from Citizenship and Immigration Canada within the Express Entry System.

To speed up the processing of your application, please submit the following information to nsnp@novascotia.ca within 5 business days of the date of this correspondence:

1. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.

2. The NOC code for your intended occupation in Nova Scotia. To help you determine your code, go to http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

3. For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, directly compare your work experience to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

Use the table below to document your comparison for each of your jobs in the last 10 years:
If there is anything that requires further information/clarification, a Nova Scotia Nominee Program Officer may be in touch with you.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

I want to ask is this the mail every one got as their AOR?

Thank you.
Congrats Sheoran!
Can you please share the table here or in my e-mail kumar.chawla@gmail.com
Thanks,
Neeraj

gayathrik

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2015
ritawallu said:
That will be fine then. Hopefully, you will get nomination before 10th August. So, dnt worry.
Thinking on the worst case, what if I get nomination after Aug 27? will I have to re-write IELTS?

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
gayathrik said:
Thinking on the worst case, what if I get nomination after Aug 27? will I have to re-write IELTS?
Probably this should'nt happen. But on the other hand if looked on this scenario, you should have a valid IELTS before you get the ITA. Otherwise, CIC would reject the case case if they find you ineligible. I would suggest you that if your requirement for IELTS is low, CLB 6 or 7, then it would be better to re-write it again. As I find you dnt hv enough time even if you will take the dates now you will get it of mid or late august.

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
quote:
" To speed up the processing of your application, please submit the following information to nsnp@novascotia.ca within 5 business days of the date of this correspondence:

1. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province."

Should we send for the last 3 or 6 months bank balance or just an bank letter with the amount of money that we have on our bank account?

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
runaway982 said:
quote:
" To speed up the processing of your application, please submit the following information to nsnp@novascotia.ca within 5 business days of the date of this correspondence:

1. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province."

Should we send for the last 3 or 6 months bank balance or just an bank letter with the amount of money that we have on our bank account?

Same query please give advise as your experience?

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
CADragon said:
When did your file Reached NS ... is it July 2nd ???
Kindly fill up a form so we can see your progress in the excel sheet !! because I didn't find your name there !
You can find the link in SkyWalker Signature :)

And Big Congrats ;)
No,not on 2nd july, my file was reached on 6th july.
i am already on the forum named July06

thank you.

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
sheoran87 said:
Dear XXXXXXXXXXX:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream on July 6, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is XXXXXX. Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

Please let us know if you have accepted an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency from Citizenship and Immigration Canada within the Express Entry System.

To speed up the processing of your application, please submit the following information to nsnp@novascotia.ca within 5 business days of the date of this correspondence:

1. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.

2. The NOC code for your intended occupation in Nova Scotia. To help you determine your code, go to http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

3. For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, directly compare your work experience to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

Use the table below to document your comparison for each of your jobs in the last 10 years:
If there is anything that requires further information/clarification, a Nova Scotia Nominee Program Officer may be in touch with you.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

I want to ask is this the mail every one got as their AOR?

Thank you.
Did you got pre-aor mail b4 this mail from NS. And if yes, than on which date u got pre aor mail?

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
runaway982 said:
quote:

It should be bank balance statement of last 6 months having the required amount of sum which is the demand of CIC.