+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SD_India said:
Congrats Kushal, wish u luck with further process !!
Hi SD_India, are you the same day applicant with Kushal? If yes, have you been nominated?

gayathrik

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2015
Hello All,

I am a new joiner to this group.
I got below mail from NSOI on 7th June and replied back the next day that I am interested to proceed further. Just wanted to know what would be the next process after seeing my positive reply from NSOI

My Application submission date: 10 Aug 2015

[This letter is a request for further information on applications you have submitted on behalf of client(s) to the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream which have not yet been contacted by the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI).

Before NSOI will commence assessment of the/those application(s), we require confirmation that they have not:

1. accepted a nomination from another province; or

2. accepted an invitation to apply for permanent residency from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the Express Entry System.

You must respond to this inquiry within TEN (10) business days. Please indicate the clients for which you are replying and which, if any of them, have accepted a nomination from another province or an invitation to apply from IRCC. In addition, please confirm if any client wishes to have their application withdrawn and whether their application should be returned or destroyed.

Failure to respond to this request for information by June 21, 2016 may result in a delay and/or denial to assess the application(s).[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
Done before creating EE profile
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Done before uploading file
Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks very much to all of you, the admin Drajpoot specially for his advice and encouragement. Thanks to skywalker also and other members for their contribution to this site.

I am not through yet guys - long way still to go i guess.

Be patient, everybody should get through.

Cheers!!!

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
drajpoot said:

Congrats!!! Kushal
Wish you all the best for your further process with CIC.

regards
D.
Thanks very much for your help Drajpoot.

K.

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
gayathrik said:
Hello All,

I am a new joiner to this group.
I got below mail from NSOI on 7th June and replied back the next day that I am interested to proceed further. Just wanted to know what would be the next process after seeing my positive reply from NSOI

My Application submission date: 10 Aug 2015

[This letter is a request for further information on applications you have submitted on behalf of client(s) to the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream which have not yet been contacted by the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI).

Before NSOI will commence assessment of the/those application(s), we require confirmation that they have not:

1. accepted a nomination from another province; or

2. accepted an invitation to apply for permanent residency from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the Express Entry System.

You must respond to this inquiry within TEN (10) business days. Please indicate the clients for which you are replying and which, if any of them, have accepted a nomination from another province or an invitation to apply from IRCC. In addition, please confirm if any client wishes to have their application withdrawn and whether their application should be returned or destroyed.

Failure to respond to this request for information by June 21, 2016 may result in a delay and/or denial to assess the application(s).[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]

Hi gayathrik,
Did you use a representative?

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ritawallu said:
Congrats a lot kushal. If I still remember were you the one when the case officer asked a lot of questions regarding your profile and job duties. But the good thing is finally you made it.
Thanks Ritawallu,

Yes, its me - Lot of questions concerning NOC and work experience match. Had to ask my employer to review the wordings as per NOC 2011 etc.

thank god....

Best of luck to you.

K.

gayathrik

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2015
Hi Moh Mor,

No, I had applied all by myself

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
gayathrik said:
Hi Moh Mor,

No, I had applied all by myself
But it seems that you have one!? ???
"Before NSOI will commence assessment of the/those application(s), we require confirmation that they have not:...."
"Please indicate the clients for which you are replying and which, if..."
" please confirm if any client wishes to have their application withdrawn and whether their application should be returned or destroyed."

gayathrik

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2015
Moh Mor said:
But it seems that you have one!? ???
"Before NSOI will commence assessment of the/those application(s), we require confirmation that they have not:...."
"Please indicate the clients for which you are replying and which, if..."
" please confirm if any client wishes to have their application withdrawn and whether their application should be returned or destroyed."
Sorry my mistake while doing a copy paste ;).. here is the actual mail that I got from NSOI on 7th June

[REPLY REQUIRED] | [RÉPONSE NÉCESSAIRE]

Le français suit l’anglais. / French follows English.

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for showing your interest in the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream by submitting an application to the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI).

Before NSOI will commence assessment of your application, we require confirmation that you have not:
1.accepted a nomination from another province; or
2.accepted an invitation to apply for permanent residency from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the Express Entry System.

You must respond to this inquiry within TEN (10) business days. If you have accepted a nomination from another province or an invitation to apply from IRCC, please confirm that you would like your application to be withdrawn and whether you would like your application returned or destroyed.

Failure to respond to this request for information by June 20, 2016 may result in a delay and/or denial to assess your application.

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
gayathrik said:
Sorry my mistake while doing a copy paste ;).. here is the actual mail that I got from NSOI on 7th June

[REPLY REQUIRED] | [RÉPONSE NÉCESSAIRE]

Le français suit l’anglais. / French follows English.

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for showing your interest in the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream by submitting an application to the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI).

Before NSOI will commence assessment of your application, we require confirmation that you have not:
1.accepted a nomination from another province; or
2.accepted an invitation to apply for permanent residency from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the Express Entry System.

You must respond to this inquiry within TEN (10) business days. If you have accepted a nomination from another province or an invitation to apply from IRCC, please confirm that you would like your application to be withdrawn and whether you would like your application returned or destroyed.

Failure to respond to this request for information by June 20, 2016 may result in a delay and/or denial to assess your application.

Could you please explain about that email because someone who use representative have some questions?(what is that email?)

gayathrik

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2015
Moh Mor said:
Could you please explain about that email because someone who use representative have some questions?(what is that email?)
I mean, i have not received that email, it was a mistake while copying the content of actual mail.

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
gayathrik said:
I mean, i have not received that email, it was a mistake while copying the content of actual mail.
I understood. actually,I want to know you copied that from where?
How did you find that?

gayathrik

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2015
Moh Mor said:
I understood. actually,I want to know you copied that from where?
How did you find that?
while going through this group i saw that someone posted few days back. I copy pasted the same without going thru till the end. Do u have any idea about next steps taken by NSOI after seeing my go-ahead email?

SD_India

Feb 18, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-06-2015
hope1nca said:
Hi SD_India, are you the same day applicant with Kushal? If yes, have you been nominated?
Hi hope1nca,

Ya u guessed it right, me and Kushal are same day applicants. Am still waiting for the nomination. Am glad Kushal got thru, so I can guess mine should come in a week or two.