+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skywalker_RT said:
There are 3 groups for NS PNP that I know about. I believe that the one where it was posted is the one from this thread, but I'm not sure: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nova-scotia-2015-whatsapp-group-t278641.105.html

There's also another that people added me, but those groups are mostly from people who are also on the spreadsheet.

About the lies, this one seemed very honest to me. Of course we can't be naive to think there aren't some trolls around who enjoy our reactions to their jokes. The biggest difference from such cases is that this one was an active member of said group, whereas the others were usually opportunists who never made any comments before. And, of course, there's also the fact that some people from late-June have got AOR recently. In the end, it makes sense.
Skywalker,

Please add me in spreadsheet and in whatsapp group. i have received pre-aor yesterday at 00.19 am i am from India. i sent my file in July last year.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mass1291 said:
Dear Skywalker,

I am 13th August applicant. NOC 2171, I received pre-AOR today and I need to confirm for further processing my file.

My wife's IELTS is going to expire on 18th of June 2016 (2 years) validity. I already booked another test for her and it is on 25th June 2016.

So, I am claming 5 points in (CLB 4) standards for her and my in Express entry as well.

Would you please let me know whether it would be any issue as I will be expecting result on 7 th July for my wife's IELTS?

Please comment/advice.

Thank you.
Best regards,
For the nomination, they take into account the results as they were when you applied. But your wife's results should be available by the time you submit your PR application, as long as they're needed to reach the 67 points' mark. Anyway, if you're not sure, wait until her results are available and upload them in your EE profile before clicking to accept the nomination. But I seriously doubt that your nomination will ever come before it.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yuran87 said:
Great to know that NSOI started sending pre-AOR letters.
I wonder do they have a special selective approach?
I am July 30 application, have not received any letter from them yet.

Seniors please put in your ideas.
Skywalker what do think? Please advise.
Everybody should have received. After double checking the spam folder of all your email accounts, contact NSOI to know what happened. In the end, it might be just a typo.

ONCE AGAIN: MOST PEOPLE THAT I HEARD ABOUT RECEIVED THE SAID E-MAIL (PRE-AOR). THERE'S NOTHING RELATED TO NOC, AS WE HEARD FROM PEOPLE WITH THE MOST DIVERSE BACKGROUNDS.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GurpreetSunny said:
Skywalker,

Please add me in spreadsheet and in whatsapp group. i have received pre-aor yesterday at 00.19 am i am from India. i sent my file in July last year.
You have to add yourself to the spreadsheet. Use the entry form link in my signature.

Mass1291

Dec 16, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
For the nomination, they take into account the results as they were when you applied. But your wife's results should be available by the time you submit your PR application, as long as they're needed to reach the 67 points' mark. Anyway, if you're not sure, wait until her results are available and upload them in your EE profile before clicking to accept the nomination. But I seriously doubt that your nomination will ever come before it.
Dear Skywalker,

Thank you a lot for your valuable comments.

What I was worried about whether NSOI will ask further (IELTS) for my wife which is getting expired on 18th June 2016. If they don't ask then it is good, definitely I will be having another test result for her when I apply for PR to (CIC).

Please update if my understanding is correct.

Thanks once again!!

Best regards,

Mass1291

Dec 16, 2015
Sam05mar2013 said:
dont worry, you simply say you are interested and do not mentioned about IELTS in advance, If they start processing file, they will give 45 days to send all forms, so you can utilize that time. Matter is
Hello Sam,

Thank you so much for your comments.

Best regards,

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everybody!

We received the pre-AOR yesterday. I have a question about the province nomination. How long can I wait until I accept the nomination? I`m asking that because I`ve taken the English test last week and I`m waiting for my score. If I did well I may receive an ITA soon.

Cheers

Gag_nm

Oct 25, 2015
I have received Pre-AOR,I am October 2015 Applicant,

Can someone please add my number (00968-99277240)in Whatsapp group

Enlighten_bd

Feb 29, 2016
I have received pre AOR. I mean sep 2015 applicant.
One more question to the experts what will be next procedure and how long it will take to get visa.

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Guys,

We got long-awaited pre-AOR email today morning as well. File reached NS on 8 Aug 2015. NOC 2172. Hope and pray for all on this thread. Good luck to all and god bless.

Haadiya

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Hi

July 2015 applicant under Noc 1111. Haven't received the AOL yet. Checked all emails. No luck:( Had called the immigration office they said application processing can take 11 months or more.
Anyone on the same boat as me???

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
nonnemacher said:
Hey everybody!

We received the pre-AOR yesterday. I have a question about the province nomination. How long can I wait until I accept the nomination? I`m asking that because I`ve taken the English test last week and I`m waiting for my score. If I did well I may receive an ITA soon.

Cheers
I want to know the same. What are the future steps in the process?

Rohit219

Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Dear All,

NS application date : Oct'15
Pre Aor received : Today

Concern :Had to create a New Express Entry Profile as the Old Express Entry Profile expired in due course (i.e Jan'16)

How does it work from here? What is it we are supposed to do now as the NS application was attached to a different EE Profile ?

Please Advice.

Thanks

yuran87

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Ukraine, Odessa
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv – Ukraine
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haadiya said:
Hi

July 2015 applicant under Noc 1111. Haven't received the AOL yet. Checked all emails. No luck:( Had called the immigration office they said application processing can take 11 months or more.
Anyone on the same boat as me???
Hello Haadiya,
Actually I am in the same situation. I am July 30 applicant and still have not received the pre-AOR letter.
5 minutes ago called to NSOI and talked to a pleasant madam by name Anna. She told me that NSOI will send more pre-AOR letters to other applicants soon. Just she has not specified the exact time.
Have to wait and hope!

rkeys

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
15-07-2016
AOR Received.
16-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Hi,

I am July 6th applicant and I have received AOR an hour ago. They provided me my case ID and asked for Express entry profile number and Job seeker validation code which is I guess is there standard process. Also they have asked for my updated POF to provide within 5 days and my intended occupation NOC. And there is a table that I need to fill in with all my previous work experience to match my job responsibilities with NOC duties.