+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

F.K

Sep 21, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
This one came from the group in this topic: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nova-scotia-2015-whatsapp-group-t278641.105.html

But I'll put a request on the other group.
Dear Skywalker,

If you do not mind would you please ask them to add me too
+201283855811.
Thanks

chimetex2002

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
N4 58' 15.3084" E8 19" 44.9832"
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
10-09-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22/09/2016, 16/02/2017
Med's Request
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016; Passed 12-04-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/04/2017
I'd be so pleased to join the group chat on whatsapp too: +2347083279002

F.K said:
Dear Skywalker,

If you do not mind would you please ask them to add me too
+201283855811.
Thanks

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skywalker_RT said:
Also great news! Do you know on which day she applied?
She applied on june 18th
She received the pre AOR in february
Then on May she was asked to send more documents
And last week some more documents...and today the nomination.

Rose76

May 28, 2016
Hi

I've a question. Do we require sponsorship from company in Nova Scotia to apply for paper application. My agent applied through online last September to Nova Scotia as I informed earlier and agent clarified me that we can file paper application only if we have sponsorship. Is it true?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Rose76 said:
Hi

I've a question. Do we require sponsorship from company in Nova Scotia to apply for paper application. My agent applied through online last September to Nova Scotia as I informed earlier.

Ask him or her to briefly explained above statement in Red. As this forum we are mainly discussing about nomination, and there was no way to submit application online for getting nomination from Nova Scotia before December 2015.

and agent clarified me that we can file paper application only if we have sponsorship. Is it true?
Well again its wrong , as now you can apply online too for any program of NSOI,
Please do not get confused with paper application or Online application. Your question is like if your asking about the eligibility criteria for "Paper Application". You need to ask your agent same question again that "We can file paper application for which program?"

Your agent is replying you in Diplomatic way.
Ask him cleary, what he applied online ?
Did he submitted your application for getting nomination of any Nova Scotia Program ?
If answer is YES, then asked ok for which nomination program of Nova Scotia you applied.

If he says he chose Nova Scotia province while making Express Entry profile, which means he just create your express entry profile, and you are not gonna get any nomination from that. As to get nomination you must submit your application through nomination program. Most of the time Nomination program only for people who are already in Province and have job offer with LMIA but every year Nova Scotia, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan open their seperate program for without job offer people. So NSNP: In Demand Express Entry was one of that program under which you can apply without having job offer and get nomination, But as of now this is closed.

regards
D.

pg27

Jan 31, 2016
Skywalker_RT said:
This one came from the group in this topic: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nova-scotia-2015-whatsapp-group-t278641.105.html

But I'll put a request on the other group.
Thanks Skywalker to add me, but if possible add me in 2015 group also as I am 2015 applicant.

Best regards.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
elasticman2 said:
She applied on june 18th
She received the pre AOR in february
Then on May she was asked to send more documents
And last week some more documents...and today the nomination.

Hai,

Its a good news. Congrats!!!

Any news regarding the intake of July Appplicant? As im Nov Applicant :(

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SDKD said:
Hai,

Its a good news. Congrats!!!

Any news regarding the intake of July Appplicant? As im Nov Applicant :(
Im a november applicant as well....23rd actually
Im dying here hehe

Good Star

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon
Hey, can anyone pls tell me when NSNP EE demand stream last opened ? Which month in 2015 ?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ritawallu said:
I just want to share this thing with all my friends here on the forum. I got IELTS result today. I wanted a CLB 9 score to cross CRS 450. As my current CRS score lies on 404. I appeared three times this year. Unfortunately, I could not manage to reach CLB 9. I appeared twice through BC and the result were as follows:
L-7, R-7.5, W-7,S-7
L-8, R-6.5, W-6, S-7
And then I appeared through idp
L-8.5, R-6, W-6.5, S-7
It was a frustrating result. As this time I was expecting CLB 9 as the exam was quite easy. I wonder these test centres are money making companies. They take so much money but do not give the candidates the score they desire. Now, I just have hopes on NS but still I've to wait till sept end. I dnt have any faith in giving exam again as I know they give less score. Wish they could send a soft copy of the checked results so we can judge their evaluation.
If you are very much confident about that you must get better score I would suggest you to re-evaluate As most of the people you will find in Google saying nothing gonna happen they never increase your bands and it takes almost 2-3 months, and it's kind of wastage of money and time. However my personal experience is that if you are 100% sure that you should get more bands go for reevaluation you will get your bands increased and if in case it increased you will get all your fees returned in your account.
As I got my bands increased and got back my reevaluation fees to just in 10-15 days

Regards
D

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
If you are very much confident about that you must get better score I would suggest you to re-evaluate As most of the people you will find in Google saying nothing gonna happen they never increase your bands and it takes almost 2-3 months, and it's kind of wastage of money and time. However my personal experience is that if you are 100% sure that you should get more bands go for reevaluation you will get your bands increased and if in case it increased you will get all your fees returned in your account.
As I got my bands increased and got back my reevaluation fees to just in 10-15 days

Regards
D
Hey what part did you ask to be reevaluated on?
And how much was you band score increased??

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pg27 said:
Thanks Skywalker to add me, but if possible add me in 2015 group also as I am 2015 applicant.

Best regards.
It's the 2015 group. Someone changed the title to NSNP 2016, but it's still the same group from the last year.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:

Regards
D
Thanks drajpoot. I will make up my mind and take a decision soon.