elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oksma said:
What has really gone wrong with Nova Scotia Office of immigration? So slow more than a snail. This is frustrating and sickening. See how progressive Manitoba is. A beautiful, well aligned programme that you can monitor online. Besides, they've continued to progress in assessing files. But here we are with Nova Scotia, left in the dark and uncertainty of fate and hope. We don't have a slint of an idea how or when exactly we should be expecting to hear from them. Isn't this man's inhumanity to man? Atleast, there should have been some kind of updates from them without bulging since the apparent delay is not unconnected with their unrestrained desire to receive more than they can handle. I'm beginning to dislike this province. :(
Same thing is going with Ontario.
And i have heard nothing from Manitoba either

virtualwrld

Dec 28, 2015
App. Filed.......
28 june 16
Doc's Request.
04 july 16
Nomination.....
28 april 16
AOR Received.
28 june 16
Med's Done....
30 may 16
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
LANDED..........
7 April 2017
hello guys, received ITA yesterday. thank god and all the best for all of us....

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear virtualwrld,

Congrats...

Can you share your date when your documents was receive by NS.

Regards

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
virtualwrld said:
hello guys, received ITA yesterday. thank god and all the best for all of us....
Can you give us your timeline?
When wad your application recvd?
When did you get the AOR?
congrats!

idaal

Feb 25, 2015
Hey guys... does anyone know if it's going to be a problem for PRESIDENT visa for CA if I have a working US visa in my passport?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
idaal said:
Hey guys... does anyone know if it's going to be a problem for PRESIDENT visa for CA if I have a working US visa in my passport?
Hi
I think your question is regarding Permanent Resident visa.
No it wont be a problem as many people I know who are working in US and got PR for Canada.

ChrisCornel

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
drajpoot said:
Hi Chris

Initially I would suggest you to please read thoroughly the letter from NSOI which you get with your returned application, if they specifically mentioned any instructions about missing documents or anything. Make sure you do not miss anything.

My suggestion is the good way is paper base application, In online application , you need to scan all documents which is kind of time taking then sometimes there is size Limit at the time of uploading. I do not know exactly about the processing time of online or paper base application but as you already applied once in April and you get back the application almost in one month so you should use the same way (was it online ?).

One more thing before submitting your application this time, please read application guide carefully each page , it will take your 1 or 2 hour but read all information do not miss a single word. By this way you will not miss to submit any document this time

Wish you good luck ............
D.

Thank you :)

ChrisCornel

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
hello to everyone again,
advice on waiting for the nomination certificate if under 90 days of restoration. i will renew my passport next week and some friends advice me to apply for visit visa so that i could regain a status here in canada while waiting for my nomination result. which is best to do first, renew the passport or apply for visit visa? because bith ways requires passport request and my passport will expire on January 2017.
Thank you for those who will help. :)

Richa Arora Dhawan

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Hi..my application reached Nova Scotia on 15dec 2015..but till I have not received any reply from their side. Can anyone throw some light regarding their processing time...

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Richa Arora Dhawan said:
Hi..my application for Nova Scotia NP was received there on 15 dec2015 ..but till now no updates..can anyone guide for the same....
Hi Richa
You need to wait as you already read the posts I guess, NSOI is processing July application at present.
Have Patience!!

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ChrisCornel said:
hello to everyone again,
advice on waiting for the nomination certificate if under 90 days of restoration. i will renew my passport next week and some friends advice me to apply for visit visa so that i could regain a status here in canada while waiting for my nomination result. which is best to do first, renew the passport or apply for visit visa? because bith ways requires passport request and my passport will expire on January 2017.
Thank you for those who will help. :)
Hi
Before to advice anything I would like to know what is your current status in Canada. if you are on work permit, then on the basis of your PNP application you may get extension of work permit. It will always better to have valid visa/permit to legally remain in Canada before renewal your passport.
May I know in which province you are?

D.

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
Hi Richa
You need to wait as you already read the posts I guess, NSOI is processing July application at present.
Have Patience!!
Hi drajpoot, may I ask how do you know July applicants are being processed? where did you get the information. Because as a July first week applicant, I haven't been contacted by NSOI yet. Are you sure about that?

laroiyaambuj

Dec 5, 2015
drajpoot said:
You just need to carry a bank document which states that you have required funds to settle you
and your family in Canada and these funds are transferable anytime.

Hi D..The letter from CIC says to inform them first of the plans toland in Canada...Any ideas on how to do that??
Any mail id you can share for the same?? Or pls guide through the procedure..