22nd April 2016
oksma said:
Congratulations! I share in your joy. All the best
Thank you!

pg27

Jan 31, 2016
taral80 said:
Hello friends,
Finally, we received the PPR just minutes back....
the PPR message came in mycic and my BG is still 'Not Needed at this Time'
AOR 19th Dec. Nova Scotia PNP Outland
VO: New Delhi
Thanks to all lovely friends on this forum for their support especially, Asivad and Raj...And my good wishes for all...

It was a long journey. Our first application got rejected in 2010 under the simplified process and second got rejected in 2014 under the FSW. This time we got it...very very happy... :)
Congratulations Taral for your success!

Can you please share your WhatsApp number, so I can contact you for some queries regarding NSNP.

Actually, I also did mistake in reference letter. My job duties of reference letter doesn't meet with intended occupation. Hence, I want to discuss regarding that.

Did not you try by giving explanation letter? So that they do not reject your file. Instead, they give you some time to submit another reference letter.

I am planning to give explanation letter in Pre-AOR and AOR mail that, if my duties cannot be accepted, then I am ready to submit another one with matching duties.

What do you think? Will it work?

Wish you all the best!

karthicbaboo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Halifax, NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nova Scotia Immigration Office has been Moved to new Location here in Halifax. Office was Closed on Thursday 21st April & 22nd April, Reopens on April 25th

1465 Brenton Street
3rd floor
PO Box 1535
Halifax NS B3J 2Y3
Canada

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karthicbaboo said:
Nova Scotia Immigration Office has been Moved to new Location here in Halifax. Office was Closed on Thursday 21st April & 22nd April, Reopens on April 25th

1465 Brenton Street
3rd floor
PO Box 1535
Halifax NS B3J 2Y3
Canada
That might be the reason behind the delays...

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
karthicbaboo said:

1465 Brenton Street
3rd floor
PO Box 1535
Halifax NS B3J 2Y3
Canada
Moving or relocating an office isn't a small deal. Let's hope that the movement affected July files and henceforth, we shall start seeing AORs in their numbers. Hmm!

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
taral80 said:
Hello friends,
Thanks to all lovely friends on this forum for their support especially, Asivad and Raj...And my good wishes for all...

It was a long journey. Our first application got rejected in 2010 under the simplified process and second got rejected in 2014 under the FSW. This time we got it...very very happy... :)
Hi Taral,

Thank you for update and Congratulations on your PPR. :)
My submission date is close to yours (Dec 16th) but I still haven't got ppr. its too long waiting... 8 months for NS nomination and ? months for CIC :(
CIC applicants, Please lets know your application status.

creation7

Oct 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP: 08-04-2016
AOR Received.
EE AOR: 01-05-2016
Med's Done....
Passed: 04-05-2016
Hi, I went through the PR application and came at the point for the personal document checklist. From there, I cant find anywhere to upload the nomination certificate, ielts, and birth certificates for me and my spouse. Will CIC ask for those at a later time? Hope somebody can shed some light regarding this. Thanks.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
creation7 said:
Hi, I went through the PR application and came at the point for the personal document checklist. From there, I cant find anywhere to upload the nomination certificate, ielts, and birth certificates for me and my spouse. Will CIC ask for those at a later time? Hope somebody can shed some light regarding this. Thanks.
Hi,

These documents are not required so its ok if you don't upload them but for sure you can attach them to letter of explanation document(some applicants and I did so)

creation7

Oct 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP: 08-04-2016
AOR Received.
EE AOR: 01-05-2016
Med's Done....
Passed: 04-05-2016
hope 2015 said:
Hi,

These documents are not required so its ok if you don't upload them but for sure you can attach them to letter of explanation document(some applicants and I did so)
Thank you so much for your reply, I appreciate it that much. At least now I don't have to worry.:)

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taral80 said:
Hello friends,

Congrats. Enjoy the movements. All the best

Looks NDVO is far better than ADVO.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
hope 2015 said:
Hi Taral,

Thank you for update and Congratulations on your PPR. :)
My submission date is close to yours (Dec 16th) but I still haven't got ppr. its too long waiting... 8 months for NS nomination and ? months for CIC :(
CIC applicants, Please lets know your application status.
hi hope, thanks for your wishes. i can feel what you are feeling...my best wishes for u. Did you order GCMS notes...? if not, pls order asap....

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
naredont said:
Congrats. Enjoy the movements. All the best

Looks NDVO is far better than ADVO.
thanks naredont !!

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
taral80 said:
Hello friends,

Congrats Taral!!! Welcome to Canada

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
taral80 said:
hi hope, thanks for your wishes. i can feel what you are feeling...my best wishes for u. Did you order GCMS notes...? if not, pls order asap....
Thank you so much taral. No I haven't ordered GCMS note yet because its not easy as I am outside Canada. I wait for 2weeks more after that I desperately will order it. Thank you for your idea