NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
QUESTION:1) Does the NS give nomination under NOC 1111 category "Accountant" which is a regulated profession & requires certification? Do they give nomination to such applicants? Is there any applicant who has received nomination under this NOC without Canadian Certification as Accountant?

ANSWER: You do not need CPA of canada to apply for your nova scotia application. Your Diploma or bachelors Degree will suffice for your application. When you finally land you will then consider the issue of regularising your accountant designation with canada.
This is contrast to Saskachewan Nominee that must have CPA license before being nominated to apply for the province under NOC 1111
Thank you.

JIJI

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
JI JI IRAWO said:
QUESTION:1) Does the NS give nomination under NOC 1111 category "Accountant" which is a regulated profession & requires certification? Do they give nomination to such applicants? Is there any applicant who has received nomination under this NOC without Canadian Certification as Accountant?

ANSWER: You do not need CPA of canada to apply for your nova scotia application. Your Diploma or bachelors Degree will suffice for your application. When you finally land you will then consider the issue of regularising your accountant designation with canada.
This is contrast to Saskachewan Nominee that must have CPA license before being nominated to apply for the province under NOC 1111
Thank you.

JIJI
Agreed.

How are you JIJI, where are you in Nova SCOTIA?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
naredont said:
Hi Rajpoot,

Welcomback :) :)

Where are you my dear friend? It's been quite Long time to see in this forum.

Your efforts to this thread is highly appreciated. Please do continue support this forum. Have you been landed? What is your plan?

I am thinking to go on May.
Hi naredont
Thanks, by the way congrats for your PPR...
I am planning to go in April

bhuwanshrestha

Jun 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear frens..
Its alrdy been more than one month after I replied AOR email with noc code to NSOI. Is this normal duration they take for assessment. Sud I write email to NSOI about my file status...pls advise

Bhuwan

chintanp44

Mar 5, 2015
Paulosky said:
u are in big trouble chipan,go back and read the application guide u should send spouse educational certificate u did not read it well ur file will fail completeness check and may be rejected
Hi paulosky

Thank you for your response on requirement of Spouse Educational Certificates.

I am not claiming points on my Spouse Education under Adaptability Criteria. I am just claiming points for my Spouse IELTS & have submitted IELTS of my Spouse.

I have read in the forum one person got refused bcoz of incompleteness of application. I dont know the exact reason for the refusal. Can anyone throw more light on this issue?

Is it not possible that they will request for additional documents & I can submit my spouse educational certificates?

Is there any1 who has got through without educational certificates of spouse?

I am worried now, & dont know what to do. Senior Group members please suggest.

chintanp44

Mar 5, 2015
JI JI IRAWO said:

Thank you.

JIJI
Thank you JIJI ....Appreciate your quick response.

cathy2tt

Dec 9, 2015
chintanp44 said:
Hi paulosky

Thank you for your response on requirement of Spouse Educational Certificates.

I am not claiming points on my Spouse Education under Adaptability Criteria. I am just claiming points for my Spouse IELTS & have submitted IELTS of my Spouse.

I have read in the forum one person got refused bcoz of incompleteness of application. I dont know the exact reason for the refusal. Can anyone throw more light on this issue?

Is it not possible that they will request for additional documents & I can submit my spouse educational certificates?

Is there any1 who has got through without educational certificates of spouse?

I am worried now, & dont know what to do. Senior Group members please suggest.
You don't need to submit spouse's ECA report, but you SHOULD submit his/her educational certificates. If not, you can't pass completeness check. There are examples before.

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
chintanp44 said:
ECA is not required for your spouse if you are not claiming those points for her. But you need to provide her adademic documents since you mention her academic qualifications and periods of study in the application and the documents are required to support those facts. Without those your application is not considered complete.

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
drajpoot said:
Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!

I am still alive... First of all I sincerely apologize that I left the thread in June just because of so many problems in my personal and professional life, and I was not able to give enough time. After long time I came back and I found myself 100 pages back and I tried to start from the page where I left but thread was going very fast I could not cover up however I saw that Snehan, Prempaul and Chitra did a good job by taking initiative for making new spreadsheet. And everything was running fine on the thread I had no update that time so I start reading the thread silently whenever I got time to cover up the pages, I am still almost 100 pages far. But now I have many things to write and update....

I am really sorry everyone, I hope everyone will understand me and will accept my apology. And I am very much thankful to everyone specially Snehan, Prempaul and chitra for their efforts. Thanks to everyone who pray for me and remembering me

Hi drajpoot,

Where were you been for so long!! Lots of people were looking for you after your sudden disappearance. And that time i decided to prepare a new SS which continued from the data we had in the previous sheet. Later on, Chitra, Prem paul, Arun (aru_nj), hope2015 and Skywalker_RT kept great contribution in maintaining the SS. Arun and Skywalker_RT is still working on the sheet which has two worksheets now.

Anyways, Good to see you back! And please do not leave again without letting people know ;) We hope to see you with us forever.

Take care buddy...

chintanp44

Mar 5, 2015
cathy2tt said:
You don't need to submit spouse's ECA report, but you SHOULD submit his/her educational certificates. If not, you can't pass completeness check. There are examples before.
Thanks Cathy2tt.....is there a way to get out of this mess now?

chintanp44

Mar 5, 2015
MarvelMagnum said:
ECA is not required for your spouse if you are not claiming those points for her. But you need to provide her adademic documents since you mention her academic qualifications and periods of study in the application and the documents are required to support those facts. Without those your application is not considered complete.
Thanks Marvel Magnum ....Please suggest a way to get out of this mess...

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
chintanp44 said:
Thanks Marvel Magnum ....Please suggest a way to get out of this mess...
To be honest, it really depends on the Case Officer assigned to you and your luck. Post AOR, he/she might ask you for those documents but its not a certainty. There is no way to add documents to your application pre-AOR as they have not created a file for you.

chintanp44

Mar 5, 2015
MarvelMagnum said:
To be honest, it really depends on the Case Officer assigned to you and your luck. Post AOR, he/she might ask you for those documents but its not a certainty. There is no way to add documents to your application pre-AOR as they have not created a file for you.
Thanks Marvel Magnum.......Fingers Crossed. :(