+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
sheoran87 said:
Hello all

I have applied For NSPNP on july 2015 and i show the fund on our joint account(me and my husband).will that fine?

secondly

That account initially opened by my husband and later on my name was added.is there any problem in this?although it is not mentioned anywhere that my name was added later.

thirdly

We need almost 7.50000 rs as POF and my husband has only 4,50000 in his account and he took 3,00000 from his brother a week before applying to NSPNP as this money.will this cause any problem?

please give your view in advance.

thanx in advance
Should be good ... but if officer ask you about bank statements and this borrowing of 3,00000 do reflect in that period then you must justify with the explanation that his brother owed him this amount and returned the same. Should never say that amount is borrowed

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pg27 said:
Hi Skywalker,

I have query regarding work experience letter. My experience falls under two to three NOCs, but I have applied for NOC-2141. I have obtained experience letter from my employer. But, I did mistake at the time of obtaining letter. I included some of good main duties of those NOCs. Now, my question is that will it become reason for rejection?

But, my experience letter shows Operations as my working department in head line which can represent that I am working as Manufacturing/Production Engineer. Now, will LOE work for me in such case or should I obtain another letter from my employer?

Actually, I am thinking to give LOE at the time of AOR mentioning that if they find my experience inappropriate, then I am ready to submit another one after getting acknowledged by manager.

Here, what is your opinion? And if LOE works, then should I send LOE in scan copy after signing that? Or only doc will work in such cases?

Best Regards.
I believe that decision might be at the sole discretion of the officer who analyses your file. If you also present all the main duties of your intended NOC, as well as most of the secondary duties, a well written LOE, explaining how these "alternative duties" relate to your position, should clarify any doubts. But that's only my guess...

Still, I would wait for NSOI to question that. They won't reject your file right away if you have the necessary points, provided all the required documents (even if some are incorrect) and filed the forms correctly. The most they can do is reply with an "intent to refuse", giving you the opportunity to justify your mistakes and provide any additional documents they deem necessary.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hatem Abu Nusair said:
Hello everybody,

Any July applicant received AOR already?
The last pre-AOR notified was from a June 16 applicant, who actually withdrew the application due to a nomination from SK. You can check the spreadsheet, as it's up to date.

Hatem Abu Nusair

Nov 21, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
The last pre-AOR notified was from a June 16 applicant, who actually withdrew the application due to a nomination from SK. You can check the spreadsheet, as it's up to date.
Thanks for the update Skywalker.

pg27

Jan 31, 2016
Skywalker_RT said:
I believe that decision might be at the sole discretion of the officer who analyses your file. If you also present all the main duties of your intended NOC, as well as most of the secondary duties, a well written LOE, explaining how these "alternative duties" relate to your position, should clarify any doubts. But that's only my guess...

Still, I would wait for NSOI to question that. They won't reject your file right away if you have the necessary points, provided all the required documents (even if some are incorrect) and filed the forms correctly. The most they can do is reply with an "intent to refuse", giving you the opportunity to justify your mistakes and provide any additional documents they deem necessary.
Thanks for guidance,

But, I included only two main duties. While, other duties do not match with intended occupation. Well, I have decided to attach LOE in reply of pre-AOR mail.

perryC

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheoran87 said:
Yes perryc

i am also july applicant and don't worry NS people is taking 7 and half month to process any case.

thanx.
Thank you sheoran87. Please keep updating regarding NS. Keep in touch.

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Skywalker_RT said:
May I give you a suggestion? Assuming you still haven't deleted your EE profile, wait until tomorrow. As lately CIC has been performing draws on Wednesdays, and there were 3 on the previous month, you might receive your ITA 2 days before your profile expires, preventing the expiration itself. It's worth a shot...

By the way, it seems you still haven't entered your data in the spreadsheet. Would you mind doing so, using the entry form link from my signature?
Thanks Skywalker! I have acted on your suggested line. Regarding my entry details, will surely fill-in by this weekend.

creation7

Oct 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP: 08-04-2016
AOR Received.
EE AOR: 01-05-2016
Med's Done....
Passed: 04-05-2016
Hello everyone, I just got my AOR today ;D ;D.
NSOI is asking for updated bank statements and to fill up the table for the comparison of my NOC code.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
creation7 said:
Hello everyone, I just got my AOR today ;D ;D.
NSOI is asking for updated bank statements and to fill up the table for the comparison of my NOC code.
Hello Creation7

Many congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will you share your time line,when you got your PRE AOR?

Thanx.

creation7

Oct 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP: 08-04-2016
AOR Received.
EE AOR: 01-05-2016
Med's Done....
Passed: 04-05-2016
sheoran87 said:
Hello Creation7

Many congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will you share your time line

Thanx.
Thank you so much.
My timeline are as follows:
June 09 2015- files received by NSNP
January 26 2016 - Pre- AOR
February 04 2016 - AOR

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
perryC said:
Thank you sheoran87. Please keep updating regarding NS. Keep in touch.
Hi Perry,

I applied in July and also in October 2015 for two different NOC's. What timeline do you think I will be looking at a response from NSOI.

Thanks..

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
dchazer said:
Hi All,

Finally, I received the good news of nomination from NS today morning ;D. Have accepted the same and the scores got updated to 1002.
Hoping to get ITA in the next draw. However, there's one hitch. My express entry profile is expiring on Feb 5th, and I have to create a new one and submit to NS nominee officer my new profile details. This might lead to additional delays; missing the upcoming draw of Feb, expected somewhere in the 2nd week of Feb. Nevertheless, hoping for the best to come.

Thanks all.
Congrats what is your timeline. I submitted in July and October for two different NOC's.