+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
i dont think novascotians is telling the truth there is no way they will skip others and give october his file was not received in october he is a liar

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
Paulosky said:
i dont think novascotians is telling the truth there is no way they will skip others and give october his file was not received in october he is a liar
It's a bitter joke!!

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Basmabooboo said:
I am trying to update the excel sheet with no luck, I was nominated by NS on 27/1/2016, and my record is "22/01/2016 01:21:05 Basma"
Mabrook Basma :)
Good luck ! .... and keep us posted!

pg27

Jan 31, 2016
Skywalker_RT said:
What is more impressive is that NSOI states clearly that applications are accessed in a first-come/first-served basis. As my application was sent and received by NSOI about 1 month before yours, that contradicts their statement. And my application is 3 months more recent than the current ones receiving AOR. If you pick only the people included in the spreadsheet and the WhatsApp lists, there are at least 60 people between the last informed AOR and you. Many of these people are even from the same NOC as yours. Does this communication you received explicitly mention that your application had passed "completeness check" and it would be then accessed by them?

Anyway, you have to enter the spreadsheet data by yourself. You can use the entry form link in my signature for that. Afterwards, you just need to inform here about new events in your process and I'll update the SS properly.
Hi Skywalker / Members of Group

I have entered my data in spreadsheet. I am also shocked by this news. But, I think that we should contact NSOI regarding status of our application as well as status of NSDEE stream. I appreciate your views on this.

Best Regards.

Mass1291

Dec 16, 2015
NovaScotians said:
Guys, I've been reading this forum since I started my app process. I received a AOR yesterday, this is my timeline. Please update it on the spreadsheet.

NOC 3012

EE Profile created on July 10, 2015

NSEED app received October 2, 2015

AOR received January 29, 2016

I am now waiting on more info request or something else maybe.

Good luck!!
Dear All,

Yes, I too agree that Nova Scotia PNP process uses First-come First-serve formula for processing applications.

My application reached Nova Scotia office on 13th of august 2015, but still there is no response from them.

@NovaScotians: I believe there is some confusion; would you please let us know the step by step process of your case so that we can understand how and when you applied for Express Entry Demand PNP?

It would be great help if you elaborate and provide us the appropriate information about your acceptance of profile; since we all are worried how they skipped many applicants and replied to your file.

Thank you.

Best regards,

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
sheoran87 said:
Hello ritawallu

I think Mr Novasoctian send his file through courier service because he saying "he send in September and reached their in October".Moreover,he created a confusion among all group members that how his file assessed before others who applied earlier then him. Even i send on 1st july and did not received anything.

Thanx
Yes sheoran, that is what makes me more perplexed . Although, my file too reached in october. But its very confusing to see that statement.

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
let him,nova scotians or whatever his name is, post the mail he received from nsoi like others did as prove,dabas b also came and told lies that from january 2016 it will now be highest ranked not first in first out,when nothing like that was discussed at the immigration seminar held on october 26 in nova scotia,so some people come here and deceive people

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Paulosky said:
let him,nova scotians or whatever his name is, post the mail he received from nsoi like others did as prove,dabas b also came and told lies that from january 2016 it will now be highest ranked not first in first out,when nothing like that was discussed at the immigration seminar held on october 26 in nova scotia,so some people come here and deceive people
Oh is it? Did previously also somebody stated something like this. I dnt know how to react but, its really shocking. Everything has to be in a systematic order which fails here by novascotians assertion.

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
even if he is the son or daughter of nova scotia immigration minister,lena diab he cant get aor till may at the earliest he is a fake applicant

anyrz

Jan 23, 2016
Hi... Just wanna ask. How to apply for nova scoria NP? DO I need to have an employer first before applying for a visa? Thank you very much.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hello Everyone

i want to ask

once we get ITA and send our file to cic, after very next day of reaching our file to cic IELTS get expired then we are ineligible or not?

please give your comment in detail

Thankyou

whitneyhazel

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheoran87 said:
hello Everyone

i want to ask

once we get ITA and send our file to cic, after very next day of reaching our file to cic IELTS get expired then we are ineligible or not?

Thankyou
I suggest u write another ielts..bcos I believe ur result is supposed to av at least 6months validity prior to submission for ITA. Therefore u might be asked to provide another ielts result b4 u are given ur visa...just my thought though

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheoran87 said:
hello Everyone

i want to ask

Thankyou
As far as I know, the ITA freezes your profile. Therefore, if your IELTS is valid when you receive the ITA, it's considered valid for the rest of the process.

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
although i have missed a great chance due to my stupidity but now trying to be reloaded :p.
Eagerly waiting for next opening ::)

cathy2tt

Dec 9, 2015
I don't want to be rude, but in my opinion Mr.Nova Scotian was telling a lie. I sugget him to give us a screen shot about the "AOR" email he received. I don't think it's interesting to have such a joke...