+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laroiyaambuj said:
Hi Victor and all friends who have either received PR or have an ITA,

I have received my ITA in dec15 and have provided all docs, my current status is under review and medicals passed..

I provided form 4 when requested for additional docs..is 4a also applicable to be uploaded?? I don't think so, but the mycic is still showing an additional doc required, which is 4a and last date is showing g 18.02.2016.

What should I do?? Do I need to upload it anyhow, not withstanding that it's not applicable to me??

Pls guide

Ambuj Laroiya
I believe you need to upload an LOE in place.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mark29 said:
Good day! Question, what are the jobs included in Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry?
It's all in the application guide. Here: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/AppGuide-NSNP-NSDEE-English.pdf

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
NovaScotians said:
Guys, I've been reading this forum since I started my app process. I received a AOR yesterday, this is my timeline. Please update it on the spreadsheet.

NOC 3012

EE Profile created on July 10, 2015

NSEED app received October 2, 2015

AOR received January 29, 2016

I am now waiting on more info request or something else maybe.

Good luck!!
When did nova scotia received your application? When did you sended it?

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
NovaScotians said:
Guys, I've been reading this forum since I started my app process. I received a AOR yesterday, this is my timeline. Please update it on the spreadsheet.

NOC 3012

Good luck!!
Are you Demand applicant?

JJCorps

Jan 30, 2016
Hi all, I am new here. My application received on 27th May 15 and AOR on 20th Jan 16. Sent additional information requested (POF+NOC+Table) on 25th Jan 16. Hopes are high. I have a question. I got a new baby on 14th Nov 15 which obveiousely wasn't included in my NSNP application submitted on 27th May 15. Should I send this information to NSOI at this stage? Will it affect my assessment time? What if I fail to inform NSOI but add in PR application if got nomination and ITA (hopefully)? Please advise.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laroiyaambuj said:
Still if the same status persists then what should b done Skywalker??
I still haven't reached this stage, but that's what I heard from people who had the same issue. Other forum members may clarify this better.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NovaScotians said:

NOC 3012

Good luck!!
As Moh Mor already asked, did you apply to NS Demand or NS Experience? We're surprised because most of us applied before you and still got no AOR. In fact, people from early June are getting AOR right now.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JJCorps said:
Hi all, I am new here. My application received on 27th May 15 and AOR on 20th Jan 16. Sent additional information requested (POF+NOC+Table) on 25th Jan 16. Hopes are high. I have a question. I got a new baby on 14th Nov 15 which obveiousely wasn't included in my NSNP application submitted on 27th May 15. Should I send this information to NSOI at this stage? Will it affect my assessment time? What if I fail to inform NSOI but add in PR application if got nomination and ITA (hopefully)? Please advise.
I think you should ask this to the officer taking care of your case. Anyway, I advise you to get a passport to your baby if you haven't done so already.

If you can spare some time, please enter your data in the spreadsheet, using the form in my signature.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
This is really very astonishing to see that many other applicants who applied before october are still waiting for aor and ns started with the october applicant, as a previous candidate updated. I guess admin the other applicants are also from demand express entry forum as per your spreadsheet.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
NovaScotians said:
I created my EE profile in July, but it took me longer to gather some documents before sending it to the NSOI. Finally, on September 30, 2015 I mailed a complete application to the NSOI which was received on October 2, 2015.
Did you sended it through email or through courier service.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NovaScotians said:
I'm a Nova Scotia Express Entry Demand applicant (NSEED).

I was also not expecting to be this quick.

Regards,
What is more impressive is that NSOI states clearly that applications are accessed in a first-come/first-served basis. As my application was sent and received by NSOI about 1 month before yours, that contradicts their statement. And my application is 3 months more recent than the current ones receiving AOR. If you pick only the people included in the spreadsheet and the WhatsApp lists, there are at least 60 people between the last informed AOR and you. Many of these people are even from the same NOC as yours. Does this communication you received explicitly mention that your application had passed "completeness check" and it would be then accessed by them?

Anyway, you have to enter the spreadsheet data by yourself. You can use the entry form link in my signature for that. Afterwards, you just need to inform here about new events in your process and I'll update the SS properly.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
ritawallu said:
Did you sended it through email or through courier service.
Hello ritawallu

I think Mr Novasoctian send his file through courier service because he saying "he send in September and reached their in October".Moreover,he created a confusion among all group members that how his file assessed before others who applied earlier then him. Even i send on 1st july and did not received anything.

Thanx

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
NovaScotians said:
I'm a Nova Scotia Express Entry Demand applicant (NSEED).

I was also not expecting to be this quick.

Regards,
I don't know I should be happy or sad!
It's strange and I've confused! :eek:
However congrats...