Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Braxod said:
Hi all
I am going to apply e_APR soon. I have a issue with financial document requirement. my bank doesnot want to write a letter as per cic requirement for proof of fund. as they are saying everything is mentioned in bbank statement as well except accounts opening date. while obtaining NSNP nomination I submitted only bank statements with bank stamp and signature.
Can I do the same to apply in CIC or I must need the financial letter written by bank as per they suggest in website.
Please help.
Thanks
Yes, you can go ahead with Bank statement. However, i suggest FD is much better. This is my opinion only

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
victorhora said:
Thanks for the advice!

Here's what the myCIC profile looks like as of now:

s15.postimg.org/b8pkbclga/mycic_jan_2016.jpg

So, I think there's no pending message or action on my side... I guess everything is on their side and the process is still open.

I can't imagine how frustrating it was when there was no ExpressEntry/myCIC and people had to wait over 2 years or something like that to get their PRs... :(
Now a days PPR doesnt show in MYCIC , it directly comes to your mail. Most of the applicants who has received PPR had no change in my CIC. There are lot of reported cases like missing PPR mail in Inbox or sending it to the wrong email ID...........

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Gag_nm said:
Dears,

I have applied Nova Scotia pnp in the month of OCT 2015. i am cluess about status of application...
hi Gag_nm

NS pnp people are taking 9 months to process any file according to till date trend. Hence,you have to wait till july 2016 and by the time you go through spreadsheet where you can get latest information about the current status of application

here is a link for spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/

Wish you luck :) :) :)

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi,

Express entry first draw in 2016, crs - 461. Seems like candidates who have score below 400, have to rely only on provinces to nominate them.

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
Maverickjo said:
No ECAS access for more than two months.. tried all browsers and different numbers (application&UCI)..

Nothing worked at all.. I read somewhere that they stopped giving this ECAS for EE applicants! not sure about it..

The problem is == No update on MY CIC, NO reply from the VO, No Ecase access ---- :-X
Hello,

I have the same problem... I can't enter ECAS. I don't understand why:(
Other PR applicants can check ECAS???

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunny13 said:
Hello,

A lot of people can't....a thread was started a while ago for this

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Hi Meverick,Sunny and guys who have problem to check ECas,

I can log in to my PR app and check the status however there is no update for about 3 weeks; the last change was additional document request that I sent it. Do you mean you cant check your pr status? or you mean something else?

Thanks

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
cathy 2tt u panic too much not everybody reports aor u have nt heard anything since may 22 does not mean they have nt passed that date

victorhora

Jan 3, 2016
aru_nj said:
Now a days PPR doesnt show in MYCIC , it directly comes to your mail. Most of the applicants who has received PPR had no change in my CIC. There are lot of reported cases like missing PPR mail in Inbox or sending it to the wrong email ID...........
Thanks for letting me know... Now I'm a little worried it might be the case. :p

So, I called the Centralized Intake Office (Case Processing Centre in Sydney/NS) and as soon as I explained the situation to person o the phone, she didn't even asked for my profile number.

The girl said as my 6 month deadline was still ongoing, she wouldn't be able to give me further information. I should wait and only call them asking for further information, after the 6 month deadline is reached.

:(

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
hope 2015 said:
Hi Meverick,Sunny and guys who have problem to check ECas,

I can log in to my PR app and check the status however there is no update for about 3 weeks; the last change was additional document request that I sent it. Do you mean you cant check your pr status? or you mean something else?

Thanks
Hello Hope,

I can also check my pr status in myCic. Also no changes since schedule 4. But recently I ve found that there is a possibility to check this status in another way ( by entering ECAS). Probably, this possibility is for another applicants ( not for those who registered in MyCic)

Best regards

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunny13 said:
Hello,

ECAS down for most of them.. almost two months.....no change at all....sent CSE also..same status..

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
victorhora said:
Thanks for letting me know... Now I'm a little worried it might be the case. :p

So, I called the Centralized Intake Office (Case Processing Centre in Sydney/NS) and as soon as I explained the situation to person o the phone, she didn't even asked for my profile number.

The girl said as my 6 month deadline was still ongoing, she wouldn't be able to give me further information. I should wait and only call them asking for further information, after the 6 month deadline is reached.

:(
Sent a mail to your visa Office ,they will confirm

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
sunny13 said:
Hello Hope,

I can also check my pr status in myCic. Also no changes since schedule 4. But recently I ve found that there is a possibility to check this status in another way ( by entering ECAS). Probably, this possibility is for another applicants ( not for those who registered in MyCic)

Best regards
Hi Sunny,
Thanks for info. Actually I hadn't checked ECAS before :)
I checked it for the first time by entering UCI,.. but here is the result:
"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:......"
Is that sth you faced too?