Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
Not YET
heeru_maan said:
Hi,

Just wanted to let you guys know that I received an AOR from Nova Scotia a few days back.
The letter indicated that my file was received by them on the 2nd of April. Since I have already received a nomination from another province, I have asked them to withdraw my application for the NSNP program.
The letter also indicated that they are still accepting applications.
I'm sharing this so that people that are still waiting on hearing news from NSOI about their applications know that they have started looking into April applicants.

Good luck!
Hi, Whats the process to withdraw application?

Thanks
Musa

yasiday

Dec 30, 2014
Hi People,

I need help here.

I sent application for fsw November 2014 but was returned January 2015( becos I didnt demonstrate sufficient work experience in the NOC I applied under).

In May 2015, I sent application for NSNP under NOC 1225 (as am an administrative manager)and just got pre-AOR Dec 9th ,2015.

Now I decided to register for EE profile and the system first said I was eligible for EE. I filled the form and submitted but few hours later I got the below mail via myCIC.

Dear
Express Entry Profile:
You are not eligible for Express Entry
To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on your
profile, you do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs. Reasons you would not be
eligible for Express Entry include:
• not having a valid language test ( I have IELTS)
• language test results that are more than two years old ( achieved 30th oct 2014)
• a language test score that is too low (I have a valid test score of 7.0)
• not having enough relevant work experience ( work experience from 2009 to date)
• not having the required education level ( I have a masters degree from the UK, I also studied Law- evaluated by Wes in Oct 2014)
• not having enough funds ( I have 20000 dollars for 3 of us)

If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and
register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a
higher level of education.
You can also apply directly to a province or territory through the[/i][/i]
[/color]

from my calculations I shd score 73 points in all . Am confused. what did I do wrong and how can I solve this problem before I get AOR from NSNP and EE profile number requested .

Please help

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasiday said:
Hi People,

I need help here.

I sent application for fsw November 2014 but was returned January 2015( becos I didnt demonstrate sufficient work experience in the NOC I applied under).

In May 2015, I sent application for NSNP under NOC 1225 (as am an administrative manager)and just got pre-AOR Dec 9th ,2015.

Now I decided to register for EE profile and the system first said I was eligible for EE. I filled the form and submitted but few hours later I got the below mail via myCIC.

Dear
Express Entry Profile:
You are not eligible for Express Entry
To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on your
profile, you do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs. Reasons you would not be
eligible for Express Entry include:
• not having a valid language test ( I have IELTS)
• language test results that are more than two years old ( achieved 30th oct 2014)
• a language test score that is too low (I have a valid test score of 7.0)
• not having enough relevant work experience ( work experience from 2009 to date)
• not having the required education level ( I have a masters degree from the UK, I also studied Law- evaluated by Wes in Oct 2014)
• not having enough funds ( I have 20000 dollars for 3 of us)

If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and
register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a
higher level of education.
You can also apply directly to a province or territory through the[/i][/i]
[/color]

from my calculations I shd score 73 points in all . Am confused. what did I do wrong and how can I solve this problem before I get AOR from NSNP and EE profile number requested .

Please help

Initially, That is not a problem you can always create new profile within the Express Entry ..

Can you give us an idea about your score in every module of the IELTS? not overall score?

musabd

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
Not YET
Hi,
I've sent email to withdraw my application(which was yet to receive a file number).
Admin, please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks
Musa

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musabd said:
Hi,
I've sent email to withdraw my application(which was yet to receive a file number).
Admin, please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks
Musa
It's updated. Thanks for informing!

dreamofcanada

Nov 13, 2014
Hi All,

I have one query. I applied NSPNP in july and expecting to get AOR in Jan/Feb 2016. My CIC EE profile is set to expire on 11 Jan 2016. My question is :
- Do i need to create a new profile before 11 Jan 2016?
- If yes how would i update to NSPNP ?

Please suggest

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamofcanada said:
Hi All,

I have one query. I applied NSPNP in july and expecting to get AOR in Jan/Feb 2016. My CIC EE profile is set to expire on 11 Jan 2016. My question is :
- Do i need to create a new profile before 11 Jan 2016?
- If yes how would i update to NSPNP ?

Please suggest
It's advisable. You can notify NSOI as soon as you get the AOR.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JadeAdelle said:
Hello everybody. I'd like to join in on this forum. The discussions seem to be very informative. Although I have to backread quite a lot of pages which I may not be able to finish! I have entered my timelines on the spreadsheet.
Welcome and congratulations on your nomination JadeAdelle. Have your already received your nomination letter? If so, can you please share its last 3 numbers? If you're concerned about privacy, you can only tell us the approximate range where the number is, something such as "between 420 and 430". Thank you for registering!

yasiday

Dec 30, 2014
Maverickjo said:

Initially, That is not a problem you can always create new profile within the Express Entry ..

Can you give us an idea about your score in every module of the IELTS? not overall score?
thanks

listening :6.5 , Reading 6.5, writing 6.5 , speaking 8

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasiday said:
thanks

listening :6.5 , Reading 6.5, writing 6.5 , speaking 8
Assuming you're under 36 years and you have 5 points in Adaptability (you either have relatives in Canada, studied there before, or your spouse has IELTS scores over CLB 4), it seems you have 73 points indeed. Even if you haven't any adaptability points, you still qualify with 68 points. Assuming, of course, you're no more than 35 years old.

Besides the possibility of a temporary bug, try to pay close attention to any trivial question you might have answered when creating the profile. It can be something such as some part of your education being left out of your ECA. Go through "Come to Canada" again see what happens this time.

yasiday

Dec 30, 2014
Skywalker_RT said:
Assuming you're under 36 years and you have 5 points in Adaptability (you either have relatives in Canada, studied there before, or your spouse has IELTS scores over CLB 4), it seems you have 73 points indeed. Even if you haven't any adaptability points, you still qualify with 68 points. Assuming, of course, you're no more than 35 years old.

Besides the possibility of a temporary bug, try to pay close attention to any trivial question you might have answered when creating the profile. It can be something such as some part of your education being left out of your ECA. Go through "Come to Canada" again see what happens this time.

I am under 36 years and my partner has IELTS points (7,7.5, 7.5,6.5)= 5 points for adaptability. so sure I qualify, having points leading to 73.

As you said, I will try again and let the house know. thanks

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys.. we need your help/input here..

It's been almost 2 months for me (a friend here is having same story of mine) and medicals are still in progress .. while 99% of the applicants got their midcs done in few days? At the same time I have no access to my ECAS! My CIC shows no update or anything new.. !

The situation is confusing, we believe that could be to the refugees thing taking place right now.. but what shall we do next?!

My nomination letter expires mid of March which then I will not be able to use it anymore?!

Any input here is highly appreciated guys..