+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
sunny13 said:
Dear sohnayshah,

Are you sure about that? I didn't upload those documents... But Ive found the link
http://www.matthewiwama.com/video/express-entry-rejected/
With the top reasons of rejection
Guys have you considered that sohnayshah is correct. from my understanding garnered from reading several threads, it appears that CIC made minor changes to document request since express entry. For example first timers were asked for all the stamped pages of their passports but that is no longer a requirement so it may be that before they were requesting IELTS and now they are not.

I would say to all on this forum do not take what is said here as gospel, read carefully for yourself and make a determination based on the written instructions that CIC has provided.

Please note I ndo not intend to offend any one by my post and sincerely apologize if this post comes off as being offensive.

Phaphy5

Nov 18, 2015
hello guys
I got nominated on 27th and am yet to get my nomination certificate. I will like to know how long that takes.

sohnayshah

Mar 31, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Passport Req..
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
sunny13 said:
I didn't upload Icas in my pr application because it wasn't asked.if they will cancel my application I will not anderstand this at all((((

Please write who also didn't upload icas?
I did not too :D dont worry CIC Shall not reject you at all for not uploading ECA.......!

sohnayshah

Mar 31, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
MASF said:
Guys have you considered that sohnayshah is correct. from my understanding garnered from reading several threads, it appears that CIC made minor changes to document request since express entry. For example first timers were asked for all the stamped pages of their passports but that is no longer a requirement so it may be that before they were requesting IELTS and now they are not.

I would say to all on this forum do not take what is said here as gospel, read carefully for yourself and make a determination based on the written instructions that CIC has provided.

Please note I ndo not intend to offend any one by my post and sincerely apologize if this post comes off as being offensive.
Respected MASF Sir/Madam, Your advises for Hope 2015 & Sunny13 are contradict each other as once you said you uploaded ECA report & IELTS & in second statement you said read carefully CIC instructions. These both statements much controversial as, there is nothing in CIC instructions to upload ECA report or IELTS if, we should apply PR application in EE within mycic account.
Please clarify as it would be beneficial for others & new members by whom got ITA. I will be also gaining knowledge accordingly.
Regards

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear All,

Good Day,

I would like to know how much duration it will take for Nova Scotia PNP. They have receive the documents on 30 NOV 2015 Sign By Parker . I have applied for User Support Technician Code- 2282 with 6 years experience . I have completed Masters In Information System from Melbourne AUSTRALIA. My points are 337 . Hope to hear from some seniors on Nova Scotia experience .

Thanks in advance .

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
And will they send us application number to track our file or not .

RedEmotions

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
IELTS Request
MASF said:

sohnayshah is correct according to written instructions of CIC hence, you uploaded ECA report & IELTS. why? Have you not read instructions of CIC carefully? If so, then why are you saying that which was you not implementing upon your self?

sohnayshah

Mar 31, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
Skywalker_RT said:
Updated the nomination spreadsheet. Thanks for informing!
Please update PR applications sheet too as,

Application status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
mdzakir1 said:
Dear All,

Good Day,

I would like to know how much duration it will take for Nova Scotia PNP. They have receive the documents on 30 NOV 2015 Sign By Parker . I have applied for User Support Technician Code- 2282 with 6 years experience . I have completed Masters In Information System from Melbourne AUSTRALIA. My points are 337 . Hope to hear from some seniors on Nova Scotia experience .

Thanks in advance .
As per analysis of members of this thread we can expect that it may takes 5 to 8 months to get acknowledgement of receive (AOR). You will not get any file number unless you get AOR. It is also remarkable that number applicants are less after march/2015.So, keep patience and wait. Until then you should read each page of this tread and you will get complete instruction for future uses from discussion. thank you

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohnayshah said:
Please update PR applications sheet too as,

Application status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started
I'm sorry, but I'm not in charge of the PR SS.

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
sohnayshah said:
I did not too :D dont worry CIC Shall not reject you at all for not uploading ECA.......!
Great:) I'm not alone:))
Moreover, I've found this:
" Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly with the issuing organization.
A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by CIC at a later date."

Best regards

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
sunny13 said:
Dear Admin,
Please update:

My PR application was submitted on 30 November

P.s.

I'm also wonder how we need to prove funds in Canada? Cash only or bank statement?
Limit 10 000 cad is for 1 adult? Or for child also?
If anyone knows please kindly share with us:)
Dear all ,

Who knows the answer, please let me and other people know:)
Thank you

sohnayshah

Mar 31, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
sunny13 said:
Great:) I'm not alone:))
Moreover, I've found this:
" Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly with the issuing organization.
A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by CIC at a later date."

Best regards
Yes, I agree with you sunny, I already quoted same as you wrote in my previous post for hope 2015.....!

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
sohnayshah said:
Respected MASF Sir/Madam, Your advises for Hope 2015 & Sunny13 are contradict each other as once you said you uploaded ECA report & IELTS & in second statement you said read carefully CIC instructions. These both statements much controversial as, there is nothing in CIC instructions to upload ECA report or IELTS if, we should apply PR application in EE within mycic account.
Please clarify as it would be beneficial for others & new members by whom got ITA. I will be also gaining knowledge accordingly.
Regards
CIC does not ask for IELTS and ECA. When filling the form they ask for reference number numbers but not actual copies. If persons want to upload documents not asked for they can do so by adding them with other documents which have been required. That was my advice to Hope.

On the same not I am saying if CIC does not ask for IELTS they will not reject you because you did not provide it. I also pointed out that persons who got rejected for IELTS may have applied when it was a requirement by CIC.

People can post anything on form of advice on this forum all I am saying is despite what people write (even me), we should all seek to ensure that we follow CIC instructions clearly because at the end of the day that is all that matters.

Hope my post has become clearer

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
RedEmotions said:
sohnayshah is correct according to written instructions of CIC hence, you uploaded ECA report & IELTS. why? Have you not read instructions of CIC carefully? If so, then why are you saying that which was you not implementing upon your self?
I chose to upload my ECA and IELTS in the event that I entered my reference numbers incorrectly. I did not upload them because I thought I would be rejected if I did not.