28-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
30-01-2017
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding my past employer. I will be soon be getting an ITA since I have just recieved nomination. Now my question is that my past employer has relocated to a different location and all the numbers and addresses have changed that are mentioned on the letter of the company that I have. Now in this case, what should I do? Should I mention this to CIC and how should I inform CIC about it?

Please help so I can prepare myself in advance for this situation.

Thanks in Advance
Ambreen

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
hope 2015 said:
Hi guys who submitted PR app,

I confused why I don't have an option to upload my IELTS result in my PR app.
It seems reference number of IELTS result is enough but there is a contradiction here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

Did you have an option to upload IELTS result?

thanks
you can add IELTS result in the educational certificate section along with ECA, transcript and certificate, most of the applicant did so. although there is no separate option for IELTS but they are ready to reject for absence of attachment of IELTS result.
thank you

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
ambreenkhan said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding my past employer. I will be soon be getting an ITA since I have just recieved nomination. Now my question is that my past employer has relocated to a different location and all the numbers and addresses have changed that are mentioned on the letter of the company that I have. Now in this case, what should I do? Should I mention this to CIC and how should I inform CIC about it?

Please help so I can prepare myself in advance for this situation.

Thanks in Advance
Ambreen
If your previous reference letter contain email and website id then i think you can just write a LOE about the relocation of office and you should mention the employer's present address and phone number.

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope 2015 said:

It seems reference number of IELTS result is enough but there is a contradiction here:

thanks

scan you upload them in the LOE section.. its true that the docs checklist is not clear enough i agree with you.. I believe they should be more specific in the description of each doc..

Anyway, just add it in the LOE, now if you have more than doc to add in that field, combine them in one file and upload again in the LOE section.. G.Luck

sohnayshah

Mar 31, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Passport Req..
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
hope 2015 said:

thanks
It is not mandatory as you had entered the TRF no. in language section & CIC have direct access for verification the IELTS TRF's by Cambridge. It is as like they dont ask even ECA to upload because the same scenario there too as CIC has also direct access to verify ECA's & you wrote ECA certificate number too.
CIC could not reject you ever to not upload both.........!

FARSHID :p please update my details in both spreadsheets ......!

Received ITA: 23 OCT 2015
PR Application submission date: 04 NOV 2015
AOR: 05 NOV 2015

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
sohnayshah said:
It is not mandatory as you had entered the TRF no. in language section & CIC have direct access for verification the IELTS TRF's by Cambridge. It is as like they dont ask even ECA to upload because the same scenario there too as CIC has also direct access to verify ECA's & you wrote ECA certificate number too.

Thanks a lot dear Maverickjo and areise and sohnayshah for your reply,

I will do as your guide.

You are right sohnayshah, I think CIC doesn't reject an applicant due to lost of IELTS and ECA because CIC doesn't request them in supporting documents and also references codes are ready for IELTS and ECA in PR application form.

We have new admin (dear Skywalker) to update SS nomination sheet.

BR,

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Reason for rejection.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html

ambreenkhan

Nov 3, 2015
Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
30-01-2017
areise said:
If your previous reference letter contain email and website id then i think you can just write a LOE about the relocation of office and you should mention the employer's present address and phone number.
Thank you so much :)

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohnayshah said:

Updated the nomination spreadsheet. Thanks for informing!

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
JI JI IRAWO said:
@yeyeoba(kings mother),
REASONS FOR REJECTION ON EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICATION
1. Lack of Education Credential Assessment-ECA(they will just ask for copies of degrees without ECA but when you fail to submit ECA, then the hammer comes)
2. Lack of degrees Certificates: this is where ECA is uploaded without copies of degree certificate
3. WRONG UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS: All uploads must be only one document, as the second document will cancel out the first
4. Lack of document translation;
5. Use of online bank statements
6. Job Offer wasn't proving it is a permanent job
7. LACK of PCC-Police Clearance Certificate
8. LACK of PCC- for online/correspondence courses done outside your country
9. LACK of PCC - uploading translation of the Police Clearance, not the original one.
10. Missing copy of passport pages
11. Missing of visa, stamps on various travelling done

JIJI

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
riddymon said:
Either fill out only the relevant parts of the 4A and write N/A for everything else or just upload a letter of explanation saying that it Schedule 4A doesn't apply to you.
Thank you riddymon!
But there is no place for loe and n/a. I guess I will not upload the form for business and that's all.

Best regards

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
areise said:
Reason for rejection.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html
I didn't upload Icas in my pr application because it wasn't asked.if they will cancel my application I will not anderstand this at all((((

Please write who also didn't upload icas?

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
sohnayshah said:

Dear sohnayshah,

Are you sure about that? I didn't upload those documents... But Ive found the link
http://www.matthewiwama.com/video/express-entry-rejected/
With the top reasons of rejection

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

How can I get NC-PNP in next year and what is the requirement?

Thanks in advanced...

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
hope 2015 said:

thanks
Hi Hope the IELTS result is not requested as a supporting document based on the issued from the forum thread you have above, I decided my safest bet was to combine it and the ECA with my certificates and upload as one file; however you are correct as it is not a requirement.

Hope this helps.