+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Peniel

Sep 3, 2015
sanjeev31aug said:
Hello Friends,

Do anyone have Idea on how many Nomination has already been provided. and how many left?
Last 3 digits of the Nomination Number of one of those nominated last week Friday was 380. Which means they still have 270 out of the additional 300 to share with NS Experience category.

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
Dear Admin,
Please update:

My PR application was submitted on 30 November

P.s.

I'm also wonder how we need to prove funds in Canada? Cash only or bank statement?
Limit 10 000 cad is for 1 adult? Or for child also?
If anyone knows please kindly share with us:)

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Peniel said:
Last 3 digits of the Nomination Number of one of those nominated last week Friday was 380. Which means they still have 270 out of the additional 300 to share with NS Experience category.
Do you know who got this nomination? Or at least his/her submission date?

charity06

Nov 10, 2014
I need your urgent help i don't what to say and what to do, i received an email stating that they might refused my application because my husband has a relative in other province

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charity06 said:
I need your urgent help i don't what to say and what to do, i received an email stating that they might refused my application because my husband has a relative in other province
You need to show evidence that you want to settle in Nova Scotia, despite your husband's relative. Maybe demonstrating some knowledge of the place you want to settle. You can research some neighborhoods, you may talk about local cuisine, as they are specialized in seafood, maybe talking about the climate, assuming his relative doesn't live in Vancouver area. But none of this would be as strong as if you have some strong evidence, such as some jobs you might have applied, a school you may want to attend, specially if you have already contacted them previously. It would be interesting if the job market for your or your husband's occupation in Nova Scotia is better than the relative's province. Be creative!

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
Dear PR applicants! Help!!!

I ve received schedule 4 A and schedule 4 request but I'm not business... How to fill schedule 4A?? Do I need to upload it in my CIC account?i see a separate section for it in my check list.

Please kindly reply
Best regards

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunny13 said:
Dear PR applicants! Help!!!

I ve received schedule 4 A and schedule 4 request but I'm not business... How to fill schedule 4A?? Do I need to upload it in my CIC account?i see a separate section for it in my check list.

Please kindly reply
Best regards
Either fill out only the relevant parts of the 4A and write N/A for everything else or just upload a letter of explanation saying that it Schedule 4A doesn't apply to you.

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Hi Guys:
I just got a request for the right of permanent residence fee and my background check moved from not needed at this time to in progress.

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Amanra05 said:
Did they start to evaluate May applicants? What is the last day we know that somebody received an AOR?

Those who already received your invitations, can you please share the last 3 digits with us?

Thanks guys!
as per response of a member, it is 8th April applicant who got AOR, however i am hopeful that May applicant will get AOR within this month.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Hi guys who submitted PR app,

I confused why I don't have an option to upload my IELTS result in my PR app.
It seems reference number of IELTS result is enough but there is a contradiction here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

Did you have an option to upload IELTS result?

thanks