Passport Req..
30-01-2017
JI JI IRAWO said:
Congratulations, ambreenfaizan,
Jiji
Thank You Ji Ji :)

idaal

Feb 25, 2015
I also got my nomination letter yesterday... 27.11. After I send bank statements, add documentation and letter of settle... I accept my nomination and my points are incresed. Not yet ITA. Am I goting to get ITA throughout MyCIC account or mail? Can I paid my application with my friend's credit card? Thank You for You replies...

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
khayz2015 said:
Hello Admin,

Kindly include my details on the spreadsheet

Feb 24 – Application received
Oct 7 – AOR
Oct 14 - work experience update request and some question and answer on other document details
Oct 30 – Nomination
Nov 3- EE profile became ineligible when updated, lost nomination. Requested NS to re-issue nomination with new EE profile
Nov 18 – new nomination email sent.
Waiting for nomination certificate and ITA. Hopefully it will come soon. :)

My Question:

How long does it normally take for the nomination certificate?

Does anyone have a NSPNPNOC code different with that of their Express entry but was given an ITA nonetheless?

My express Entry NOC is 0113 (Purchasing Manager)

NSPNP NOC is 1225 (Purchasing Agents and Officers) with nomination

I couldn’t change this in my express entry profile as the code 1225 is not listed under express entry, but given I was issued a NSPNP nomination for 1225 which is like a downgrade of the purchasing manager position, I am thinking that they are already considering this. I’m just worried that when ITA comes this would be a concern. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
Hey Buddy,

Did you get any solution or update on the above issue?

Amanra05

Oct 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did they start to evaluate May applicants? What is the last day we know that somebody received an AOR?

Those who already received your invitations, can you please share the last 3 digits with us?

Thanks guys!

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Hello Folks,

Its been a long time since i have written to this wonderful thread! I hope everyone is doing fine here.

As you might already know, hope 2015 is updating "NS Nomination Applicants" worksheet and aru_nj is updating "PR applicants" worksheet of our SS for long time. Many thanks to both of them for doing this voluntary work to help others.

hope 2015 is willing to handover his responsibility to Skywalker_RT. Thanks to Skywalker_RT for taking the responsibility and please take care of the "NS Nomination Applicants" worksheet. I have given you access to the SS.

@all, Please keep posting your updates so that those can be added into the SS.

Regards,
Snehan

Peniel

Sep 3, 2015
Amanra05 said:
Did they start to evaluate May applicants? What is the last day we know that somebody received an AOR?

Those who already received your invitations, can you please share the last 3 digits with us?

Thanks guys!
The last AOR issued as I read from the Thread was for Kojare123, his application was received on April 7, 2015.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Snehan said:
Hello Folks,

Its been a long time since i have written to this wonderful thread! I hope everyone is doing fine here.

As you might already know, hope 2015 is updating "NS Nomination Applicants" worksheet and aru_nj is updating "PR applicants" worksheet of our SS for long time. Many thanks to both of them for doing this voluntary work to help others.

hope 2015 is willing to handover his responsibility to Skywalker_RT. Thanks to Skywalker_RT for taking the responsibility and please take care of the "NS Nomination Applicants" worksheet. I have given you access to the SS.

Regards,
Snehan
Thanks for adding me Snehan.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Snehan said:
Hello Folks,

Regards,
Snehan
Hi all,

It was my pleasure to do a little work for dear guys in this forum. Thanks to Snehan for great effort and Thanks to Skywalker_RT to take responsibility for updating nomination sheet.

BR,

Phaphy5

Nov 18, 2015
hello expert,
I will like to find out about the proof of fund at the port of
entry. is the bank statement that will be required there or
the cash? if cash, it is compulsory to hold the stipulated
amount required by CIC at the point of entry?
I look forward to your reply

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have created a new category for application outcomes in the spreadsheet: withdrawn.

After some research on the forum, I have found 16 members who either informed about their intentions to withdraw in this thread or had received a nomination from another province. If anyone sees their name incorrectly listed among them (shaded in gray), please notify me.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

Do anyone have Idea on how many Nomination has already been provided. and how many left?