NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-Dec-2015
idaal said:
Hello I got AOR mail and I need to send bank statement transaction for 3 months, but in my bank they gave me again bank statement about how much money I have on my accounts. Like a first time. Is that fine if I send this paper again with new date? And they asked me to send them explaination letter why I want to live there and etc. What should I write? Please, any help...
Tank You for Your time.
Dear friend,
I think you should find a way to send them a 3 month transaction statement.
You may print out your online statement and ask your bank to chop it, or simply attach your letter to your official statement that bank monthly send to you.
If you have any kind of fixed deposit account, you may ask your bank to state in your letter the date you have opened your account and also mention the type of account.
The bank statement is very important part of your application, try to satisfy them anyway.

faultyjack99

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
jjbirde said:
Dear friend,
I think you should find a way to send them a 3 month transaction statement.
You may print out your online statement and ask your bank to chop it, or simply attach your letter to your official statement that bank monthly send to you.
If you have any kind of fixed deposit account, you may ask your bank to state in your letter the date you have opened your account and also mention the type of account.
The bank statement is very important part of your application, try to satisfy them anyway.
Hi,
Do nsoi need statement for last three months showing the money required maintained in the account. As i dont have the money in the account. I have started depositing it now. So will they be okay with this. Please help with possible solutions.

jjbirde

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapour
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-Dec-2015
faultyjack99 said:
Hi,
Do nsoi need statement for last three months showing the money required maintained in the account. As i dont have the money in the account. I have started depositing it now. So will they be okay with this. Please help with possible solutions.
As stated in the application guide, yes, they need it, but in your case you don't have so try to send a very clear letter from your bank mentioned the balance and exchange ratio, cross your fingers, and be positive.
Hope is the only thing that always works.

idaal

Feb 25, 2015
For the NSNP form I only need to send them Section D and Section H, no need to fill in all form again. Because they asked me to fill in again only this 2 section. Thank U

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
I have some queries about Post-ITA documentation as I am starting to collect scans of the same.

1. For photos, do I need to upload scans for them too ? Just 1 copy scan right, or 6 copies (does not make sense though) ?
2. For work experience, do I need to upload the appointment lettes and all related documents for each organisation or just the reference letters ?

Any clarifications will be greatly appreciated.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rikmalhotra said:
Hi Friends,
I have applied for NSNP nomination. Have sent my application on 13th Nov 2015. Is there any whatsapp or telegram group which i can be a part of ?
You can request your inclusion in this topic: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nova-scotia-2015-whatsapp-group-t278641.0.html

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarvelMagnum said:
I have some queries about Post-ITA documentation as I am starting to collect scans of the same.

1. For photos, do I need to upload scans for them too ? Just 1 copy scan right, or 6 copies (does not make sense though) ?
2. For work experience, do I need to upload the appointment lettes and all related documents for each organisation or just the reference letters ?

Any clarifications will be greatly appreciated.
1- Only one for each person

2- Reference letter for each position in your work history even if its the same employer. the letter should contain the same info/details sent earlier to NS.

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
Maverickjo said:
1- Only one for each person

2- Reference letter for each position in your work history even if its the same employer. the letter should contain the same info/details sent earlier to NS.
So that means, just the reference letters (that I sent to NSOI) for the organizations should be enough. I don't need to send the appointment letters, release letters, payslips, etc ?

szherick

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Oct-2015
Nomination.....
29-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
31-Dec-15
Med's Done....
15-Nov-15
Passport Req..
08-Mar-16 PP Sent: 13-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-16 PP Returned: 04-Apr-16
Hi. Just want to ask about the reference letter to be submitted to CIC. It should be really not more than 90 days from the issue date? As well as the photo? Im planning to send the same picture that was sent also in NS.

Also, the Credit card. Do I really need to declare it even I already submitted bank statement with enough funds?.

Thank you. Appreciate your response. :)

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarvelMagnum said:
So that means, just the reference letters (that I sent to NSOI) for the organizations should be enough. I don't need to send the appointment letters, release letters, payslips, etc ?
Yes and you can still add the additional docs, pay stubs ..etc in the same file (PDF) or in the LOE field.

bimbychic

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wendyluv said:
PPR COMES AT LAST.....
GUYS PRAISEEEE THE LORD WITH ME TODAY I RECEIVED MY GOLDEN PPR EMAIL
HERES MY TIMELINE.....

EE PROFILE CREATED-2ND JANUARY 2015
APPLICATION SENT TO NSOI-9TH JANAUARY 2015
APPLICATION RECEIVED BY NSOI-29TH JANUARY 2015
AOR FROM NSOI RECEIEVED ON-7TH JULY 2015
REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL DOCT FROM NSOI-23RD OF JULY 2015
NOMINATION EMAIL FROM NSOI-29TH JULY 2015
ITA RECEIVED FROM CIC-7TH OF AUGUST 2015
UPFRONT MEDICALS DONE ON-21ST OF AUGUST 2015

Hi Wendyluv,
Congrts on your PPR I'm happy for u
Please, a quick one...what do u mean by wrong upload of document format... is it d specification or something like word doc instead of pdf.
I would love to be clarified on these.
Thanks.
PR APPLICATION SUBMITTED ON-25TH AUGUST 2015
APPLICATION CANCELLED(due to wrong upload of docts format)-27TH AUGUST 2015
NEW EE PROFILE CREATED-28TH AUGUST 2015
NOMINATION TRANSFERED TO NEW EE PROFILE BY NSOI-28TH AUGUST 2015
ITA RECEIVED BY CIC-8TH SEPTEMBER 2015
NEW PR APPLICATION SUBMITTED-22ND SEPTEMBER 2015
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT REQUEST BY ACCRA VISA OFFICE(AVO)-14TH OCTOBER 2015
PPR GOLDEN EMAIL-11-11-2015

IT ALL ENDED IN PRAISE,PRAISE THE LORD,YIPEEEEEEE! :D ;D
Hi Wendyluv,
Congrts on your PPR I'm happy for u
Please, a quick one...what do u mean by wrong upload of document format... is it d specification or something like word doc instead of pdf.
I would love to be clarified on these.
Thanks.

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
Dear experts,

Please advise on the following issues:
Recently I've got ITA and started to fill my PR application. But where I need to upload documents? Where I can find a checklist for me?
May I submit my application and after that to pass medical exam and get police certificate?

Thank you for help in advance,
Kind regards