+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
MarvelMagnum said:
I was planning to apply for PCC soon. Will I need it only for myself (Primary applicant) or for my spouse (Dependent) as well ?
PCC is required for all primary applicant as well as accompanying dependents

Kind Regards
Poonam

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
taral80 said:
I received the nomination that means NS is fine with my reference letter issued by my employer which matches with the duties with the respected noc code. Now, is possible for CIC to refuse the application on the basis of my duties being not matching with the NOC ?
Please guide me friends? In other words, is it possible that CIC will interprete the reference letter with a different perspective?
Do you mean your job's roles and responsibilities are not in sync with desired roles for the NOC you applied under?

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Peniel said:
Congrats my friend. Can you please share the last 3 digits of your nomination number to enable those of us waiting to estimate what is left of the 350 original cap. Please this will be help to calm nerves.
Hi,
Thank you my friend. of course, Once I receive nomination certification letter I share the last 3 digits.
Do not worry. since NS increased the capacity of nominee program hopefully all guys in SS will get nomination :)

jjbirde

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapour
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-Dec-2015
Dear Friends,
I asked for providing websites of my ex-employer. Unfortunately, they have no website,
Do you think that it is ok if I can provide NSOI with my social security letter which mentioned the company name of my employers and the duration I have worked for them?

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
hello all,

i accepted nomination in my cic

when will my score increase??

i got mail from cic just about application updated but there are no changes in application

is this normal?

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
MarvelMagnum said:
I was planning to apply for PCC soon. Will I need it only for myself (Primary applicant) or for my spouse (Dependent) as well ?
you will need it for your spouse as well for all countries that you have lived in for more than six months except for Canada.

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
vatsaltr said:
hello all,

i got mail from cic just about application updated but there are no changes in application

is this normal?
Congratulations!!! Its normal you should see the increase in points soon.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vatsaltr said:
hello all,

is this normal?
I think they say it's supposed to take 24 hours if i remember correctly but it'll happen much sooner. I think my points were updated an hour or two later and I got my ITA that night (it was a friday).

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
after receiving nomination by the state, Can application be rejected by the CIC ? Is it possible? And wt could be the reasons for that?

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
taral80 said:
after receiving nomination by the state, Can application be rejected by the CIC ? Is it possible? And wt could be the reasons for that?
Can be rejected ....

You need to convince CIC with all the documents claimed(Work, PCC, Education, other docs , and also need to pass Background and other security checks.

But before rejecting cic officer need to contact Province and convince them about his findings...

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taral80 said:
hy congratulation... :)
what was your NOC and from which state you got the nomination?

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
aru_nj said:
Can be rejected ....

You need to convince CIC with all the documents claimed(Work, PCC, Education, other docs , and also need to pass Background and other security checks.

But before rejecting cic officer need to contact Province and convince them about his findings...
thanks

idaal

Feb 25, 2015
Hello I got AOR mail and I need to send bank statement transaction for 3 months, but in my bank they gave me again bank statement about how much money I have on my accounts. Like a first time. Is that fine if I send this paper again with new date? And they asked me to send them explaination letter why I want to live there and etc. What should I write? Please, any help...
Tank You for Your time.

rikmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
27 Jan 2017
Nomination.....
3rd Feb 2017
AOR Received.
27th Feb 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21st Feb 2017
Hi Friends,
I have applied for NSNP nomination. Have sent my application on 13th Nov 2015. Is there any whatsapp or telegram group which i can be a part of ?