Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Hi friends, I received the mail today from NS...now once I accept the invitation... What is the road ahead? What needs to be done ? And how much time will it take to receive the PR from here now on? Need help on this... And would to thanks who have been helping me :)
Pasting the mail....

"Congratulations! The Province of Nova Scotia has notified CIC that they wish to nominate you; thus your nomination is currently pending. Please visit your MyCIC account for more information. You have 30 calendar days to accept your nomination from Nova Scotia in your MyCIC account...."

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taral80 said:
Hi friends, I received the mail today from NS...now once I accept the invitation... What is the road ahead? What needs to be done ? And how much time will it take to receive the PR from here now on? Need help on this... And would to thanks who have been helping me :)
Pasting the mail....

"Congratulations! The Province of Nova Scotia has notified CIC that they wish to nominate you; thus your nomination is currently pending. Please visit your MyCIC account for more information. You have 30 calendar days to accept your nomination from Nova Scotia in your MyCIC account...."

Congrats first for your nomination.. its a systematic process, in other words Step by Step...

After you accept the nominations your score goes up then be invited within the next draw and accordingly.a whole new online form will be then given to you within MY CIC to fill in you data. Start gathering all.docs asap especially the PCC.. GOOD LUCK..

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope 2015 said:
I got nomination yesterday :)
Thank you all for your support

Special thanks to Snehan,naredont,poonam,chitra84,Arunj and prempaulj

I wish the best for you all and hope to see you in NS soon.
Congratulations.

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
jjbirde said:
Hi Vatsaltr
Congradulation on your nomination. May I ask you whether NSNP asked you regarding filling the table to match your experience with the NOC 2011? If yes, can you share your experience and tell us how you matched them? And also have you repeated the NOC2011 words exactly in your experience letters or use synonyms, or get a letter from employer and just try to match them?
Some of us in this stage right now, so if you can please help us, it would be valuable for us.
Thanks

HELLO DEAR,

I compared my duties with noc duties in my own words. i didnt copy exactly from the reference letter.
yes i used synonyms but not the exact words.

hope this was helpful.

ahunj

Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
01/2016
vatsaltr said:
HELLO DEAR,

I compared my duties with noc duties in my own words. i didnt copy exactly from the reference letter.
yes i used synonyms but not the exact words.

hope this was helpful.
Dear,

I have also been asked to forward the same spreadsheet..

My question... My current position at work are matching with a lower grade according to the NOC Duties.. Should i place the NOC according to the duties accepted by CIC or according to my current job discription.. Please guide

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
ahunj said:
Dear,

My question... My current position at work are matching with a lower grade according to the NOC Duties.. Should i place the NOC according to the duties accepted by CIC or according to my current job discription.. Please guide
Hi,
If I understood correctly, for example you are engineer but your job description match technician. If so, be aware that you should match your duties (described in your ref letter) most of NOC duties. If you haven't entered your intended NOC in NSNP100 form before then you can choose a suitable NOC but please note that this NOC has been required in NS app guide and you should identify this NOC in your EE profile too.
If you have any question don't hesitate to ask, we are here to help each other. In previous pages(page#348), we discussed about filling that table.
Good luck

ahunj

Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
01/2016
naredont said:
Just see..below

FROM TO Occupation NOC Responsibilities NOC Duties

2015-10-20 As on Date Electrical Engineer 2133 Write your roles as per your Copy NOC duties from CIC.
Experience certificate and Merge this is complete column
add more related to 2133 as this is your intended NOC
Thanks ..

Just a quick clarification .. U r an engineer currently , but your intended noc is technician...

Regards

szherick

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Oct-2015
Nomination.....
29-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
31-Dec-15
Med's Done....
15-Nov-15
Passport Req..
08-Mar-16 PP Sent: 13-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-16 PP Returned: 04-Apr-16
Hi, got my ITA yesterday! to GOD be all the GLORY!

Congratulations to those who got nominated and received ITA as well.. GODbless us all.. ;)

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
I was planning to apply for PCC soon. Will I need it only for myself (Primary applicant) or for my spouse (Dependent) as well ?

Peniel

Sep 3, 2015
ahunj said:
Dear,

@Hope 2015 - Can you please share the last 3 digits of your nomination number to enable those of us waiting to estimate what is left of the 350 original cap. Please this will be help to calm nerves.

Peniel

Sep 3, 2015
hope 2015 said:

Congrats my friend. Can you please share the last 3 digits of your nomination number to enable those of us waiting to estimate what is left of the 350 original cap. Please this will be help to calm nerves.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Received the nomination today morning...
Thanks all the friends who helped me... :)
File reached 5th March 2015
AOR Date and additional docs : 20th oct 2015
Nomination received on : 14 th nov 2015

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
I received the nomination that means NS is fine with my reference letter issued by my employer which matches with the duties with the respected noc code. Now, is possible for CIC to refuse the application on the basis of my duties being not matching with the NOC ?
Please guide me friends? In other words, is it possible that CIC will interprete the reference letter with a different perspective?

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
hope 2015 said:

Many congrats Hope2015,

i am very happy for you :) .. get ready for ITA now.. goodluck.

Kinda Regards
Poonam