Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
Hello,

I have sent application 1 week ago.

Please let me know, How much time NSPNP will take for reviewing application and send feedback or status of application.

Thanks

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
aru_nj said:
Since you are outside Canada , you cant skip the funds part.

How about getting a gift from father or relatives?
I thought especially since we are outside Canada those funds are MUST-have. (in order to have money to live through the first couple of months).

Amanra05

Oct 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!

I have sent my application to the NS immigration office and they received it on 1st September. I know that the waiting time is very long.
Can someone explain me, why everybody listed a visa office? I do not have any, I applied online. Is there a reason to have a visa office?

Thank you for your answer.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HBK16 said:
Hello,

I have sent application 1 week ago.

Please let me know, How much time NSPNP will take for reviewing application and send feedback or status of application.

Thanks
I have sent an e-mail to NSOI, and they were only able to say that nominations, currently, are taking 8 months or more, due to high demands, although they cannot guarantee when recent applications will be processed, either if they will be processed in more or less time than the referred 8 months. They were clear, though, in stating that they received "many more applications" than 650, and they don't have an intake cap for NS Demand (only for NS Experience). Applications not processed in the current year will remain in the queue for the next year. It seems like they're waiting for the total number of pending applications to plead CIC for more nominations.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amanra05 said:
Hi guys!

I have sent my application to the NS immigration office and they received it on 1st September. I know that the waiting time is very long.
Can someone explain me, why everybody listed a visa office? I do not have any, I applied online. Is there a reason to have a visa office?

Thank you for your answer.
Good point! I have only mentioned the central office in my country, which, by the way, is located more than 1.000 Km from where I live.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Hi friends,
No new AOR?

shubhang_18

Star Member
May 30, 2015
with Gods grace and all of your support I have received Nomination from NS.

Admin Please update Spreed sheet:- Additional document asked, 17-9-15 and 29-9-15.
Nomination received:- 02-10-15.
Name:- shubhang_18.

Wish all success to those who are waiting for Nomination.

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
bishgop said:
Please help me understand.

I do not have cash in my bank account, no FD; I also have an education loan of INR 4 lacs to be cleared. I meet all the criteria for NS PNP and my score also is more than 67. How to overcome my requirement for funds? I request your advise/information. Kindly help.

TIA
Having enough Funds and No Liabilities is one of the Criteria not just for NS but Also for the CIC Express Entry profile (EE) ...
If you don't have these funds it's simply mean you don't meet the criteria ... + Logically If you don't have funds how come you are going to fly to Canada and live there (till you find a job) ... you need a some settlement money at least for couple months.

They want to know that you have enough funds to pay your liabilities and enough settlement cash to come and stay in Canada.

I know my reply kinda sound mean ... but it's the truth and that's how they explain it.

Good Luck :)

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
shubhang_18 said:
with Gods grace and all of your support I have received Nomination from NS.

Admin Please update Spreed sheet:- Additional document asked, 17-9-15 and 29-9-15.
Nomination received:- 02-10-15.
Name:- shubhang_18.

Wish all success to those who are waiting for Nomination.
Congrats shubhang,
Please lets know how NSOI asked additional docs for two times?

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats – 18th Draw ITA candidates held on 02 October 2015

Refer old post, if any one requires who received ITA.

Please keep the following documents as a General. However, once you accept it will show you personalized checklist based on profile.

The Maximum allowable sige for each document is 5MB.

Use Cute PDF to reduce/compact file sige.

1. Educational Qualifications with all transcripts and WES/ICA report - Primary Applicant and Spouse

2. PCC - All the countries wherever if you or your spouse lived more than Six months - PA & Spouse – Who are 18 Years or Older

3. Medical Reports- Upfront - PA and Spouse, Children

4. Passport Copies (Multiple) - PA and Spouse, Children

5. Passport Sige Photos - PA and Spouse, Children

6. Marriage Certificate

7. Birth Certificates - Children

8. Travel History - You need to type in online application - PA and Spouse - Children if more than 18 Years

9. Experience Certificates - PA and (Spouse only applicable if you claim Experience for your spouse)

10. Proof of Funds - Bank statement and Fixed deposits etc

11. LOE (Letter of Explanation) – Justify if you have done any qualifications through online/Distance – For example UK, USA other than native/work place. There will be chance to reject for not submitting PCC. This will help to avoid such rejections

Please note that any documents other than English must be translated

All the best.

Let me know if you need something.

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
naredont said:

Please keep the following documents as a General. However, once you accept it will show you personalized checklist based on profile.

1. Educational Qualifications with all transcripts and WES/ICA report - Primary Applicant and

Spouse

2. PCC - All the countries wherever if you or your spouse lived more than Six months - PA & Spouse – Who are 18 Years or Older

6. Marriage Certificate

8. Travel History - You need to type in online application - PA and Spouse - Children if more than 18 Years

9. Experience Certificates - PA and (Spouse only applicable if you claim Experience for your spouse)

11. LOE (Letter of Explanation) – Justify if you have done any qualifications through online/Distance – For example UK, USA other than native/work place. There will be chance to reject for not submitting PCC. This will help to avoid such rejections

All the best.

thanks naredont for the list.
I received nomination today. so hoping to receive Ita in nxt draw.
i am expecting new baby in three weeks. so it will take atleast three months to make passport of my new born child in my home country. so is it compulsory to include child passport upfront or only birth certificate works to start. if u ve some idea pls suggest and other members as well pls help if u can.
thanks all n good luck who r waiting. u ll be thr soon. ve faith.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
naredont said:

1. Educational Qualifications with all transcripts and WES/ICA report - Primary Applicant and Spouse

6. Marriage Certificate

All the best.

Good work... + 1

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naredont said:

6. Marriage Certificate

All the best.

HI Naredont. .. referring to the certificates , WES reports for my wife only if I wanna claim points, but If I didn't want to do so will I still need to have this report? Let me know pls

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, congrats for those who received AOR, NOMINATIONS.. AS well as ITA..

Dear Hope 2015, ITA RECEIVED today "alhamdolelah",pls update the sheet...

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Maverickjo said:
Friends, congrats for those who received AOR, NOMINATIONS.. AS well as ITA..

Dear Hope 2015, ITA RECEIVED today "alhamdolelah",pls update the sheet...
Congratulations :D
I updated your status.