Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Maverickjo said:
Hi Hope 2015, if you wrote your duties in a way matching the NOC you listed in the application, then I don't think you really need to raise up this issue now, title is different from place to another.. I believe what matters rather than the title.. after all and in view of the "Request for additional Info" they asked for.from many applicants, they were always referring to duties and NOC ?

WHAT do.u think? Good luck ...
Thank you Maverickjo, you are right I wait till they ask additional docs

yeyeoba

Aug 21, 2015
I submitted my NSPN application in March, my IELTS result expired in MAY and I wrote another test, I have not gotten AOR, do I need to send my new result and if yes, how do I send it? thank you

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
yeyeoba said:
I submitted my NSPN application in March, my IELTS result expired in MAY and I wrote another test, I have not gotten AOR, do I need to send my new result and if yes, how do I send it? thank you
Did you get new result before your last IELTS result expired?

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
no change in my application status since 24 sept i was ecpecting at least my medical status to be passed by now :( it happened for other folks with in a day post submission :'(

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Hi guys,

According to app guide, assessment of an application in NSOI has 3 steps:
A. Eligibility and completion check
B. Assessment
C. Decision

After which step NSOI sends AOR mail? A or B?

Thanks

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
yeyeoba said:
I submitted on March 12, my IELTS expired on May 9, and I got the result of the new one on 20th May.
As your IELTS result was valid when you submitted your app so don't worry. However you can send an email to NSOI with attached IELTS result . According to app guide:
After submitting your application package, you must notify NSOI of any changes in your status or eligibility criteria for this stream.

BR,

yeyeoba

Aug 21, 2015
hope 2015 said:
As your IELTS result was valid when you submitted your app so don't worry. However you can send an email to NSOI with attached IELTS result . According to app guide:
After submitting your application package, you must notify NSOI of any changes in your status or eligibility criteria for this stream.

BR,
Thank you, which email address should I send to? and how do I quote my application since I have not received AOR or application number? Thanks so much for your advise

Travelling_Bird

Sep 29, 2015
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the APR
Med's Request
Sent with the APR
Med's Done....
13-11-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2016
LANDED..........
Waiting
hope 2015 said:
Hi guys,

According to app guide, assessment of an application in NSOI has 3 steps:
A. Eligibility and completion check
B. Assessment
C. Decision

After which step NSOI sends AOR mail? A or B?

Thanks
After A

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

GUYS, ONE URGENT HELP,

The "location" definition in the work History and the related forms after receiving ITA means:

Location where the employee is based ? or the Location of the company?

I'm working remotely and confused what to list? already listed my home town in the NS application?

Please let me know ASAP..

Thanks,

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
yeyeoba said:
Thank you, which email address should I send to? and how do I quote my application since I have not received AOR or application number? Thanks so much for your advise
Your welcome, mentioned email address in app guide: nsnp@novascotia.ca
You can specify your name, EE profile number, received date of your app to NSOI in your email.
BR,

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Maverickjo said:

GUYS, ONE URGENT HELP,

The "location" definition in the work History and the related forms after receiving ITA means:

Location where the employee is based ? or the Location of the company?

I'm working remotely and confused what to list? already listed my home town in the NS application?

Please let me know ASAP..

Thanks,
location from where you were working for the organization... employer location they can determine with yoyr company's letter head and will use contact details for background check if needed

there would be a personal history section where in you have to provide last 10 yeara address where you have stayed.. so your above location would be in sync

rod.siq

Mar 19, 2015
Hello guys,

My latest update:

AOR received on Sep 24th; EE profile number and job seeker number sent back on Sep 25th.

Hoping the best for all of us!

Rodrigo.

faultyjack99

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
Hi all,
I have updated my current noc code in my express entry profile, however the experience prior to my current job was skill level c and d. Should i update that as well or just keep the current job experience which is skill level b?
Thanks.

Sharnaa

Oct 7, 2014
Hi,

Application submission date: 25th Feb, 2015

AOR date: 29th Sept, 2015

Updated the spreadsheet already. Admins FYI please...