Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepalivg said:
Hi Guys,
I am new here. Could you all please guide me on how do I proceed with PNP?

Deepali
Please refer below link to get complete application pack.

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

faultyjack99

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
naredont said:
There are many options to recover your data. Please visit any one of service/hardware centers. They will recover lost data. Do not worry. If you refer your NOC in NSP application sure they will identify on Nomination.

Have you created EE profile? If yes, which NOC have you selected? Please ensure that EE profile NOC and NSP NOC should be match.

All the best.
Hi..thanks for your answer.
I have mentioned noc 1114 in ee profile however 6235 in nsnp. Should i go and change the noc in ee profile as 1114 is skill level A and 6235 is skill level B. Will changing the ee profile be tracked by nova scotia and impact my process. I am worried pls help.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faultyjack99 said:
Hi..thanks for your answer.
I have mentioned noc 1114 in ee profile however 6235 in nsnp. Should i go and change the noc in ee profile as 1114 is skill level A and 6235 is skill level B. Will changing the ee profile be tracked by nova scotia and impact my process. I am worried pls help.
You can not change NOC in EE Profile after submission.

Have you send your EE profile number and Job Seeker Validation Code to NSP? If not, Please delete current one and Create new one which suits your profile (Experience).

Please refer below link and go through roles and responsibilites which might suits to your profile.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/Welcome.aspx

Think twice and put more appropriate NOC.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Zahid_Uttara said:
Dear All
Alhamdulillah. My application has been approved today.
Zahid

Congrats ,, spreadsheet updated allready........

faultyjack99

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
naredont said:
You can not change NOC in EE Profile after submission.

Have you send your EE profile number and Job Seeker Validation Code to NSP? If not, Please delete current one and Create new one which suits your profile (Experience).

Please refer below link and go through roles and responsibilites which might suits to your profile.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/Welcome.aspx

Think twice and put more appropriate NOC.
Hi..thanks again.
I have made a mistake and selected 1114 in express entry profile and entered 6235 in nsnp application.
What are my chances now.
I did get a new evaluation done in come to canada wizard and in that i mentioned 6235 and got a ref number but if i create a new ee profile then my application to nsnp will have old number...how can i change that..pls help

faultyjack99

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
Hi all...pls help.
Is thr a way to change noc code without disturbing ee profile number. Or how can i explain this to nsnp officer. My problem is my job description falls in both nocs i.e. 1114 and 6235. While filling ee profile i mention 1114 however same is not in list of nsnp. So i selected 6235. Now will my application get rejected.. i am worried as i have already lost one chance in fsw 2014. Pls guide me.

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Hi everyone!
Just one quick question.

Can I send my documents now?
On this link:

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/

there is no time limitation for the submission, or information about the cap.

I check the points and I have 71 points.

So should I send them now, or should I wait until January 2016???

Thanks in advance!!! :D

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
runaway982 said:
Hi everyone!
Just one quick question.

Can I send my documents now?
On this link:

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/

there is no time limitation for the submission, or information about the cap.

I check the points and I have 71 points.

So should I send them now, or should I wait until January 2016???

Thanks in advance!!! :D
Do both to be on the safer side.. send your application now and get another set ready for 1jan 2016.

Kind Regards
Poonam

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
faultyjack99 said:
Hi all...pls help.
Is thr a way to change noc code without disturbing ee profile number. Or how can i explain this to nsnp officer. My problem is my job description falls in both nocs i.e. 1114 and 6235. While filling ee profile i mention 1114 however same is not in list of nsnp. So i selected 6235. Now will my application get rejected.. i am worried as i have already lost one chance in fsw 2014. Pls guide me.
Hi,

you can do two things here.
1 check with you nova scotia officer and explain him the situation that you couldn't find noc code in nsnp.

2 write to cic explaining them the same and request them to update ur profile with noc code whichever you can find in both nsnp and cic .. please ensure that your roles and responsibilities docs should support the noc you are opting for..

good luck.

Kind Regards
Poonam

faultyjack99

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
poonam_nagrani said:
Hi,

you can do two things here.
1 check with you nova scotia officer and explain him the situation that you couldn't find noc code in nsnp.

2 write to cic explaining them the same and request them to update ur profile with noc code whichever you can find in both nsnp and cic .. please ensure that your roles and responsibilities docs should support the noc you are opting for..

good luck.

Kind Regards
Poonam
Hi poonam,
Thanks for the info.
My application is not yet reviewed neither i have got any communication from nsoi..can i still write them now..also will change in noc reflect to nsoi officers?..i dont want to take risk now. Has anyone gone thru something similar, pls advise.
Regards,
Vijay

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
faultyjack99 said:
Hi poonam,
Thanks for the info.
My application is not yet reviewed neither i have got any communication from nsoi..can i still write them now..also will change in noc reflect to nsoi officers?..i dont want to take risk now. Has anyone gone thru something similar, pls advise.
Regards,
Vijay
hey if you havent receive aor from nsoi then you can still modify your ee profile.i did it in my case .. there was no problem. they dont have ur ee profile number .. post aor they will ask you the same once your case id is generated and case officer is assigned

faultyjack99

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
poonam_nagrani said:
hey if you havent receive aor from nsoi then you can still modify your ee profile.i did it in my case .. there was no problem. they dont have ur ee profile number .. post aor they will ask you the same once your case id is generated and case officer is assigned
Thanks...that really helps.
Will changing noc code make my profile ineligible...as 1114 is skill level A and noc 6235 is skill level B. Also we have to mention ee profile no in the application right?. In that i am sure i must have mentioned the existing ee profile number. If same get invalid then i will get stuck with nsnp application also. Heyy poonam, are you from india? If yes u can help me pls on whats app my no is 9324310141.

Remon.Soliman

Aug 24, 2015
I have graduated from faculty of education English in 2008

I have worked as translator in Kuwait full time for 8 hours 6 days weekly and as welder part time 5 hours daily for 6 days weekly for 6 years (30 hours weekly)

Now I want to immigrate as welder to Nova Scotia Nominate program

They require 60 of 100 - my score is 61

Can I submit my paper as welder?

Is it useful to mention my experience in translation?

what if I submit only experience in welding as translator is not required in Nova Scotia list?

if my application is refused as welder, can I submit later as translator or they will consider me layer?

What the papers I need to obtain from the company to proof my welding experience? only detailed experience certificate mentioned salary, work hours, tasks, title or I have to attach the work contract and pays lib?

I runs a woman over by my car but she did not died and the judge judged Innocence to me as it was in Highway

I had operation in my back since 2002 and I have metal slides in my back, is this may lead my application to be refused?

My wife had hepatitis C since 2 years but she took injections and totally is cured, is this may lead my application to be refused?

Thank you in advance for your efforts

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
poonam_nagrani said:
The nsoi application form was modified in may it now includes fields for ee profile number and job bank validation code

faultyjack99

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
MASF said:
The nsoi application form was modified in may it now includes fields for ee profile number and job bank validation code
I am sorry as i have lost the data of copies of forms and documents sent to them hence i dont have the details with me right now. So are u saying the old form did not ask for ee profioe and job val code? Also Can i make another profile with new noc code and then modify the existing one.? Atleast i dont risk the process. Any help would be appreciated