+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Alhamdolilah (Thanks to GOD) ... :)

I have received the long-awaited Nomination email from The Province of Nova Scotia..

Hopefully the rest of the process will run smoothly for all as well enshala..

Best of luck for those who received AOR..
:)

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Maverickjo said:

I have received the long-awaited Nomination email from The Province of Nova Scotia..

congrats maverickjo :)

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Maverickjo said:

Congratulations :) I am very happy for you
I told you that you should not be worried.

Aren3074

Jan 14, 2015
Hi everybody.

I received my AOR today. My application was received on 24 February 2015. Wish the rest of people good luck with their AORs and nominations. Admin please update the spreadsheet. My username is Aren3074.

Dhaval1607

Aug 28, 2014
Hello Friends,

I have submitted my profile in March 2015. My CRS point is 306.

I am trying to increase my points either by province nomination or job offer but can't succeed. Since last couple of months I am exploring the Nova Scotia province website for the provincial nominee program.

Under the express entry and demand express entry it is mentioned that candidates who wish to move permanently to nova Scotia should apply.

Is there any chance to move to other province ??

nippybhatia

Feb 17, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016
amazingfortune said:
Received AoR today.
Application reached NOVA Scotia on 19th Feb
Moderaters please update spreadsheet
Hi guys, Tejal Patel from whatsapp group also got AOR yesterday. Please update on spreadsheet. Thanks

VIS0378

Aug 7, 2015
nippybhatia said:
Hi guys, Tejal Patel from whatsapp group also got AOR yesterday. Please update on spreadsheet. Thanks
I have question? I have sent my application to nova scotia on 11 AUG 2015 and it is reach 14 AUG 2015. any chance of getting Nomination?

harry592

Dec 6, 2014
One question? What will be timelines for validity of this application? Does it for this year only i.e. 2015 or till nomination quota is over?

I was wondering if someone sends application now, what are the chances, as Oct 2015 is starting?

Pls guide/advise.

faultyjack99

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
Hi all.
I submitted my application on 24th march. While i submitted i had taken photo copies of all the forms on phone but my card became currupt and i lost the data...how can i know the details of all the info submitted...pls guide i am worried abt the info submitted and also the noc details submitted as my occupation falls in multiple codes and i am not sure abt the code i have mentioned.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faultyjack99 said:
Hi all.
I submitted my application on 24th march. While i submitted i had taken photo copies of all the forms on phone but my card became currupt and i lost the data...how can i know the details of all the info submitted...pls guide i am worried abt the info submitted and also the noc details submitted as my occupation falls in multiple codes and i am not sure abt the code i have mentioned.
There are many options to recover your data. Please visit any one of service/hardware centers. They will recover lost data. Do not worry. If you refer your NOC in NSP application sure they will identify on Nomination.

Have you created EE profile? If yes, which NOC have you selected? Please ensure that EE profile NOC and NSP NOC should be match.

All the best.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dhaval1607 said:
Hello Friends,

I have submitted my profile in March 2015. My CRS point is 306.

I am trying to increase my points either by province nomination or job offer but can't succeed. Since last couple of months I am exploring the Nova Scotia province website for the provincial nominee program.

Under the express entry and demand express entry it is mentioned that candidates who wish to move permanently to nova Scotia should apply.

Is there any chance to move to other province ??
You need to submit a separate application to Nova Scotia of Immigration for their review in order to Nominate in which you will get additional 600 points. Try other Provinces as well to get additional points.

All PNP nominations will occur within the Express Entry system

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry592 said:
One question? What will be timelines for validity of this application? Does it for this year only i.e. 2015 or till nomination quota is over?

I was wondering if someone sends application now, what are the chances, as Oct 2015 is starting?

Pls guide/advise.

All the submitted applications are valid till December 2015. To be honest..chances are less. Please refer spreadsheet to get an idea. However, nothing harm to apply. You only required to send them photocopies.

All the best